ULTRA VAC

Reviews for ULTRA VAC

Geraldine in Kamloops
Geraldine in Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

furnace air duct vent smoke cleaning

So much dust in our house and we called these guys. Guess what? No more dust!!! Had a smoky smell from the wildfires but the house smells great now. No complaints here!! 10 out of 10

Thanks Geraldine! Our sanitizer and deodorizer is very effective at getting rid of smoky odors.Glad we could help. See you next year!

jon in Prince George
jon in Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

Carpet Cleaning

Best cleaning Ever! Thank You Justin and Jenny for coming so quickly. Our carpets were such a mess, and company coming this week. Our friends referred us to Ultra Vac and they were right. Fast and very efficient. Great service. Thanks again. J.B.

lucy from Kamloops
lucy from Kamloops

carpet cleaning

I used homestars rating to choose a carpet cleaning company, and the ratings are correct. Neil did an excellent job. He spent alot of time getting old stains out of my carpet. It looks great. They really are the best carpet cleaners i have ever had. I highly recommend them. I will also have them back to clean out my vents before i turn on my air conditioner.

You are most welcome. Glad all worked out for you. Hope the summers aren't too hot for you. Take care. Neil.

june from Kamloops
june from Kamloops

Furnace Duct Vent cleaning

Ultra Vac did an excellent job. Besides doing my carpets in the spring, they came back and did my vents now. I couldn't believe how much stuff that came out of my system. I love the fact that they are local and a home based business aswell. Thanks again

You are very welcome June. It was great meeting you and we look forward to seeing you in the spring. Neil

B.H. in Kamloops
B.H. in Kamloops

Air condition/Furnace Duct cleaning

Ultra Vac is the Best! We always get an appointment, even on very short notice. I appreciate the little extras they do for us. Polite and personal service is their trademark, and they also have a urine certificate for the smelly stains. For a furnace and duct cleaning or carpet cleaning Ultra Vac is our first choice! B.H.

More about ULTRA VAC

In the cleaning industry for over 25+ years, Neil & Justin provided excellent personalized service with an exceptional eye for detail. Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Wool Area Rug Cleaning, Furnace Duct & Vent Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning & Air Conditioning Cleaning. We move most of the furniture while cleaning. Specializing ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Kamloops?