Capital Exteriors

Grant from Ottawa
Grant from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

eaves and flashing

I paid them out on the base contract because the owner begged me, and then they would not come complete the work. To make matters worse, I would call and call and the Owner would keep telling me they would be here. Each day I would call and he would tell me the same story. He never intended to come back and finish the work. He never did. I had to hire another contractor to do his work.

P. L.
P. L.
1 review NEPEAN, ON

Eavestroughs

They did the job and took the money. Now they either don't answer the phone or hang up on me when I call for them to correct an installation problem.