Accurate Movers Toronto Ltd.

110 Erskine Ave Toronto ON M4P 1Z2
Moving & Storage
Accurate Movers Toronto Ltd.

Reviews for Accurate Movers Toronto Ltd.

mike in North York
mike in North York

Moving to my new home

I was referred to Accurate Movers by a friend who assured me that I would be satisfied by with their work. From the moment I placed a phone call to ask about the pricing, insurance and the crew I was immediately put at ease. Having checked with other companies I felt comfortable to schedule my move. It was a bit complicated because the crew needed to pick up furniture from my storage unit, from my temporary housing and then deliver it all to my new residence. I was delighted by the way I was treated. Sam and his team are very professional, personable, prompt and fairly priced. They were very careful when moving my furniture and fragile items. I have used Accurate twice in the last four years and recommended them to others without hesitation.

Mary in Willowdale
Mary in Willowdale
1 review North York, ON

Office/House move

I had a quite a large place, a 3200Sq foot house with a home office. I had looked up Accurate Movers on Google. The website was very nice, but the customer service that I received was even better. They worked around my busy schedule, and although their truck broke down the day before they were still able to accommodate me in a timely fashion. These guys know what their doing, After me my sister has used them and she is also very happy

Andrei in High Park Toronto
Andrei in High Park Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Residential Moving Services

My friend had recommended Accurate Movers to me 2 months ago when he was moving. I decided to give them a call 2 weeks ago when I sold my house. They came out gave me an up front estimate for the whole house. They had confirmed everything prior to the move. The day of, 3 guys showed up, they very professional in their work. Offered a helping hand with a few extra things around the house, and overall made my moving-day quite easy for me. I enjoyed working with them and can definitely say that these guys pay a lot of attention even to small details.

Anette in North york
Anette in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Moving my fridge

I had hired these guys to move my fridge, They took their time and moved it all the way down from 3rd floor. They were careful in providing the service. I am going to be moving more stuff to the storage in the next 2 months, I will definitely be using Accurate Movers again

Manny P in North york
Manny P in North york
1 review North York, ON

Condo Move

Accurate Movers is a great company that I can definitely recommend to all of my friends if they are ever looking to move. The teams is clean, well spoken and honest about their services. I saved $150 compare to the other quotes that I had received.

Andy Briman in Richmond hill
Andy Briman in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Moving of an Office

Thanks Accurate Movers, this is was an excellent service, your guys were professional, polite, energetic and a pleasure to work with. You gave us a low price and the service that we got was simply unbeatable. Thanks Again.

More about Accurate Movers Toronto Ltd.

We have built our reputation serving Ontario for over 15 years!
Being announced as the Best Moving Company of 2013 we are
proud of what we do and continue bringing the best Canada moving industry can offer!