Ontario Stone Design

Ann
Ann
0 reviews Port Dover, ON

$5,000 Mistake

DO NOT use this Company. I chose a beautiful granite for my L shaped kitchen. I knew there was going to be a seam but I never imagined that they would cut it in such a way as to look like two completely different materials. I have attached photos of what the seam looks like. I was not given the opportunity to decide whether I wanted to accept this horrible matching or to choose a different slab that would not have resulted in this issue. When you look at my countertop it is the first thing your eye goes to. This cost me $5,000 that was hard earned and saved over a long time. The only solution I was offered was to spend an additional $1,700 to cut into a second slab. If this is work they are proud of, stay away from them.

My name is Lela Stevanovic, owner of Ontario Stone Design. Understanding price per sq foot and understanding to get the job done right are two different things. This is something that is explained to every customer when they visit our location and I will explain again to those who want to know, so they have a better understanding. I have also contacted this customer and reviewed and explained the reasoning behind this issue.
PRICE PER SQ FOOT MEANS that the size of the slab is utilized to complete the countertop. SHOULD the customer want the perfect MATCH on a stone like this, the customer would inquire the cost of a second slab. This customer after many msg choose not to do so, because the cost would have been higher, I have reached out to this customer to resolve this issue but the customer choose not to resolve. Also has a side note, the job was $4600 not $5000. When one understands the reasoning, one will understand that the best option is not always to shop price per sq foot.

I am sorry that you feel this has been a negative experience for you but I do feel and stand by the fact that I have tried to explain and resolve this issue with you directly.

Feel free to contact me and let me explain further to you why this happens in the world of stone and please remember - if you want perfect matches in stone, it will cost more!

Ontario Stone Design LTD
1221 Stone Church Rd East
Hamilton
905-296-8799

Granite counter & backsplash

Lelah and her team (measure staff & installers) were a pleasure to work with. They were all so friendly. From the initial design discussion, to picking our slab, Lelah drew our design, so we could get the right direction of grain for our backsplash, and explained the entire process. They worked with us and even talked to our kitchen contractor to discuss island measurements, to make sure it would all work. Installers were friendly, professional, and did an amazing job! I would highly recommend Ontario Stone. We had shopped around at places from Markham to Hamilton, and ultimately it was the level of service that made us choose Ontario Stone, and we are happy we did.
Scott & Leanne (Oakville, ON) you

Chris
Chris
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Counters

Customer service is top notch! Lela worked with us to make everything perfect! Countertop is beautiful. Thank you so much!

Your vary welcome Chris! Enjoy your new counter tops

Diana R.
Diana R.
0 reviews Simcoe, ON

Kitchen, pantry and laundry room

The entire process was professional, organized and well run from the sales consultants to the installation. The on-site crew were very skilled & careful inside the home & did a very nice job to clean up after the job was complete. - Highly recommend Ontario Stone Design

Thank you for the recognition on our attention to keeping and treating homes as our own. This is one of our main priorities on every job we take on. Enjoy your new kitchen
O.D.D Team

aclazz
aclazz
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement bathroom and dry bar

Overall very happy with finished product, they were very accommodating and listen to my design ideas and incorporated their professional option to come up with a great final product. They were able to supply and install in a timely manor even while they were busy and short staffed and at a reasonable price!

Love the fancy ideas you always come up with! Can't wait for your next bathroom reno and helping you Design come to reality.

Enjoy!

andrew.0611
andrew.0611

Dream bbq

Was building our dream out door bbq kitchen and they had the best service the ladies were very helpful and the work is top notch

Couldn’t b happier

BBQ are always fun areas and made to bring family and friends together. I'm glad you picked Ontario Stone Design to help you finish your BBQ. Enjoy!

Lela

radmiladuff
radmiladuff

Kitchen renovation

We had an amazing experience with Ontario Stone Design. The Owner Lela, Design Consultant Sue, along with the installers were all friendly, courteous and professional. Design Consultant Sue worked closely with us and fully understood our vision for our new kitchen. She has a great eye for detail. She was spot on with her suggestions on the design layout and functionality to suit our family needs. Our kitchen has become a great gathering place for our family and friends! Thank you Ontario Stone Design!

Your vary welcome! Enjoy your new kitchen!
O.S.D

stepsic
stepsic

Granite kitchen countertops

We were extremely satisfied with the product, the installation and the kind and courteous service we received. The knowledgeable, friendly and professional staff made you feel like family. We were so satisfied that I recommended my mom for the same product. She too received the same high quality product, with very quick and professional installation. I would recommend Ontario Stoney Design to everyone! Thank you OSD and team!

Family atmosphere at O.S.D is a must. We treat all our customers as if they are apart of our family and we are so great full that you felt the warmth we offer. Enjoy your new kitchen.
O.S.D Team

Roz N.
Roz N.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

As a real estate sales representative with Judy Marsales Real Estate Ltd., I see many beautiful homes with spectacular stone and cabinetry. When my husband and I relocated to a townhouse we desperately needed a kitchen re-do! We went to Ontario Stone to make the most of such an important space for us. We love our dramatic and very functional new kitchen. They even made a custom table top for us. Definitely make Ontario Stone your first stop when you need to consider a reno. You won’t look back!

With your knowledge and experience in the housing market, it was an honour and greatly appreciated that you welcomed Ontario Stone Design into your home and let us help you reno your kitchen. Enjoy your kitchen.

Lela

corinn s.
corinn s.
0 reviews Milton, ON

Renovation

I have now used Ontario Stone Design for a kitchen renovation, a laundry room and most recently, for a cottage renovation. They are honestly the best to work with. They’re knowledgeable and easy to work with. They make the process simple and fun. Even with our cottage being several hours outside of the city - Ontario Stone Design was the only option we trusted.

Thank you for the nice words!
We are glade we could help with your cottage project and can't wait to see you for your next project. Enjoy the nice hot sunny weather and see you soon.
O.S.D Team

More about Ontario Stone Design

ONTARIO STONE DESIGN-we create more than beautiful rooms, we create lasting impressions, specializing in countertops, vanities, furniture, and mantels, let your creativity guide you to a home or business of distinction. The timeless beauty and strength of granite will add aesthetic appeal to any design or décor both interior and ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Hamilton?