HomeStars  >  Countertops in Niagara Falls  >  Ontario Stone Design

Reviews for Ontario Stone Design

Eva in Hamilton
Eva in Hamilton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

The Best of the Best in Granite installation!!

We had such a fantastic experience working with Ontario Stone Design! Starting from the beginning, we built a home and were looking for granite counter tops. After a very disappointing experience at another installer and terrible treatment from other companies we were ready to “throw in the towel” and just go with whoever the builder chose. Until we walked into Ontario Stone Design! Lelah gave us a warm welcome and immediately started working with our plans. She was so nice we felt immediately comfortable and knew that we had found our granite installer. From that day forward we had nothing but top notch treatment. Picking out our granite and working with Ontario Stone Design will remain a huge highlight in our building experience! Lelah was even friendly and fun on the days we had to bring my 5 children to her office, which is typically a stressful situation, but Lelah put us right at ease. Installation was smooth and easy. The installers carried on the experience we had in the office and were just fantastic! Our kitchen and bathroom vanities look amazing. We get non-stop compliments from everyone who comes in our house. We HIGHLY recommend Ontario Stone Design and they will be our first stop when we need to do any renovations such as finishing our basement, in our new house. Thanks again Lelah and Ontario Stone Design!!!!

attilabiro
attilabiro
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Kitchen Update

They came on time and did an amazing job. I highly recommend them and would consider them for future projects.

Donna O.
Donna O.
1 review , ON

kitchen and two bathroom countertops

We are so happy with our three new countertops. Leyla was a great help in explaining the products and also helping with colour selection. The timeline worked out perfectly - on time as promised. I would highly recommend using Ontario Stone Design.

Scott
Scott
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

Kitchen granite

Sales experience was excellent. We were educated and given options that suited our needs. Very friendly staff. Installers were polite and curtious. When an error was made in measurements/cut it was fixed to our liking.

Radar Roz in Hamilton
Radar Roz in Hamilton

Kitchen Reno

Lela & Sue are my granite/kitchen divas! They know their stuff and do everything possible to make things work. Scotty their sidekick really makes the magic happen. I'm going to have to plan another reno just so that I can hang out with them some more!

Jim S.
Jim S.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen countertops snd new back splash

A1 service from when we walked in to look at stone to scheduling all the work and communicating with us we were always in the loop. They set up the old top removal, installation of the new, plumbing and tile work. The installers we very professional and curtious. The best part of all this was working with a fenale owned company

George &.
George &.
1 review , ON

Kitchen Reno

Amazing service, amazing quality, amazing prices. Such a high level of knowledge, kindness, and professionalism. If only every transaction in life was this easy I would be set. Have already referred 4 friends who won't stop calling me to thank me for sending me to Lela. Amazing new business facility as well, so organized. I went to 15 different granite and quartz shops before I found Ontario Stone Design and not one was even remotely comparable. Also Butler's kitchen was phenomenal with design ideas and pricing for showroom/model type kitchens and cabinetry at trailer park pricing!! Thank You for the entire experience!!

George,
Thank you for the nice kind words and all the customers you've sent us. Your humour is always welcome in our shop! Cant wait to start working on your next project. Enjoy your kitchen!
Lela

natalie.laferriere77 .
natalie.laferriere77 .

Natalie

Loved working with Ontario Stone. Will definitely use them again. Lela is really great. Personable and willing to work with the customer to make sure they get what they are looking for. I get so many compliments on my kitchen and I'm very happy to recommend them to friends and family.

Natalie thanks so much! Cant wait to complete your next project!
Love working with you! You have a great eye in pulling things together!

Knezevic4 .
Knezevic4 .

Back Yard Patio Table

We were extremely impressed with the look and quality of our table. It far exceeded our expectations. The installers were efficient and professional and the workmanship excellent. We would highly recommend Ontario Stone to anyone looking for granite. Thanks so much for such a positive experience!!! We will definitely choose them for our next project.

Helen you have a beautiful back yard and it was our pleasure that you gave us a chance to inhanse it with a great table top! Enjoy the summer Lela

Ann Mulvale in Stoney creek
Ann Mulvale in Stoney creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen and bathroom ensuite renovations

We recently renovated our large kitchen and out ensuite bathroom. The staff at Ontario Stone Design were amazing from start to finish. We had a time constriction and Lela made sure that the production team worked overtime to accommodate us. Many pieces of Quartz in the ensuite required precision measurements. Lela herself came to recheck my contractors measurements. The friendly installers were punctual, neat and professional, and it was evident that they took pride in their work. I am super happy with both projects and would strongly recommend OSD to family and friends.

Thank you Anna for the wonderful review. Glad to hear everything finished up great and you are happy! Would love to see some pictures, tx enjoy Lela

More about Ontario Stone Design

ONTARIO STONE DESIGN-we create more than beautiful rooms, we create lasting impressions, specializing in countertops, vanities, furniture, and mantels, let your creativity guide you to a home or business of distinction. The timeless beauty and strength of granite will add aesthetic appeal to any design or décor both interior and ...