Akal Heating and Air Conditioning

106 sprucelands ave brampton ON l6r1j8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Akal Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Akal Heating and Air Conditioning

Furnace & A/C

After having this company install my furance and AC they failed to register the warranty for both. Now I have lost 5 years off the warranty thanks to their error and them repeatedly telling me they registered the warranties when in fact they didn't. They don't answer their phones either. With no registered head office I wouldn't trust them. They're very unprofessional.

H from Mississauga
H from Mississauga

Air conditioner

Our new air conditioner was set at a reasonable temperature (21C) but it wasn't working. It froze the furnace so badly the furnace sprayed water for an hour while draining. Parminder promised to send someone but no one came so we spent most of the summer with no air conditioning. It was eventually fixed by another company who said poor installation caused the freon leak.

Asad from Brampton
Asad from Brampton

kitchen Gas line for stove, water line for refrigerator & hood fan install

Parminder responded to my call promptly and came over to provide excellent no obligation quote. I called around for additional quotations but everyone wanted minimim charge to come over to give quote with estimates were way higher than Parminder's. I decided to contract Parminder for the job... glad I made the right choice because quality of workmanship, service and materials used was definitely far more than I expected. I highly recommend him for your next HVAC project.

nahed Daudi from Milton
nahed Daudi from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

repair fridge

I have an LG fridge which just died on me. I called at least 6 different technicians from Kijiji. Parminder was very prompt to return my call and came over ad promised. He immediately diagnosed The problem and fixed in no time. Also explained me what and why he did. Others had quotef me $300 plus with new parts. Parminder repaired the oart without changing and saved me money. thsts is what I call Service with honesty.

Raj chahal from Brampton
Raj chahal from Brampton

humidifier, Hrv, hepa filter. Media filter, upgrade funace motor

My son has asthma so we decided to add some filtration units to our heating system. Perry from Akal heating is the most knowledgable and informed heating person I've ever met. Our basement is finished and had very limited space in our furnace room yet Perry made everything fit perfectly. His work is neat and tidy. He plans things out very well and takes his time doing things right, he is never in a rush. He even went above and beyond in balancing our whole house so that every room has adequate heating. Our master bedroom was always freezing and now it's perfect. This man is probably the best equipped hvac person out there. Highly recommend, feel free to email me if you'd like to see some pictures of the beautiful maze of ducts he created. [email protected] me.com

Bits from Toronto
Bits from Toronto
18 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Duct Installation

Terry was fantastic! We had to install 2 ducts into rooms with no HVAC. He did it with no complaints (above and beyond). He also helped me clean up some other duct work, install the dryer vent, install a bathroom fan, plug an old hole to the outside AND he is coming back to balance my furnace. He took a lot longer than he expected (1.5 days) but did not charge me more than the agreed upon price (even with his extra work and issues). Fantastic! Highly recommend!

Singh from Toronto
Singh from Toronto

Air Conditioner Installation

One of the cheapest places to go for an Central Air Conditioner, got it from here for the last 2 houses. AC Make was Trane, and its been running nice and quiet since installation. There was an issue where initially the unit wasn't cooling, but turned out it was a problem caused by the builder and not the AC, but it was fixed for free! Great service and have recommended these guys to many people!