Vinylbilt Windows

RJ Blunden in Beaver Bank
RJ Blunden in Beaver Bank
1 review Beaver Bank, NS

Years of great service

I am a contractor and have installed hundred of Vinylbilt windows over the years. I have had the odd seal failure, but the local supplier has ordered new thermopanes and installed them for me. Other than that, I have had absolutely no problems with these windows. I installed new Vinylbilt windows in my own home 5 years ago with the solar-bond finish and they held up extremely well. The finish is as good as the day they were installed.

Hi RJ, thank you for the great review!

Todd in Vaughan
Todd in Vaughan

Poor qulaity and even worse customer service.

The window it self moved over half an inch within the frame when locked. It took 6 months for them to finally agree to send a tech out to inspect. the tech stated that it is a manufacturing fault and admitted that heat had been escaping from my home the entire time. Window installed Feb 2018. My daughters room was FREEZING. Before the tech came out the head office told me the windows breath. The other 2 windows installed work fine but are cheap plastic.

Hi Todd,
I'm sorry to hear that it took 6 months before we agreed to come out and inspect the window. Would you be able to send me more details privately to marketing@vinylbilt.com so that I can investigate exactly what went on and how we can improve in the future?
Thank you!

nowindowsforme in Sault Ste. Marie
nowindowsforme in Sault Ste. Marie
1 review Sault Ste. Marie, ON

Vinylbilt windows

Ordered windows from authorized dealer in Sault Ste. Marie. 12 weeks later the windows are still not manufactured. Dealer won’t return the deposit even though windows aren’t even in production yet. It doesn’t matter how long you wait, as long as they hook the sale.

Good day,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and how long you have been waiting for your windows. The delay is in great part due to the GreenON program that caused a major influx in orders within a very short time frame. That being said, I would still like to look into your situation further to see how we can help. Would you be able to send me more details to marketing@vinylbilt.com by email so that I can further investigate? Thank you!

kareles in North York
kareles in North York

Window replacement

Customer service is extremely poor. Had to sent photos of completely colour changed windows, in entire house. Advertise great colour product. Completely untrue. Do not stand behind their inferior product. I chose one colour and now the windows all have turned to a completely different colour on the exterior. This has occurred in a period of 3 years after installation. They do not respond to any communication.

I apologize for the issues you are having with your Vinylbilt windows, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact us at marketing@vinylbilt.com to provide us with more information as well as your contact info so that we can look further into this. Thank you!

ks in Toronto
ks in Toronto

Inept service

Ridiculously poor service. Window cracked after installation. Waited weeks for new window to come. Booked day off work only to be called and told the technician dropped the window. Made arrangements again. Booked ANOTHER day off work. Same call: technician broke the window--YET AGAIN! Window cracked in December. It is now almost April. Still waiting. Hmmm...time to review your hiring policy for technicians.

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Poor customer service

Windows look great from the outside, but don't let that fool you because they can easily fall off its axis and leave a gap when you close them. I had two like that and tried getting them to come for weeks to fix, and finally gave up after a dozen calls. They claim to offer a lifetime warranty when you're buying them, but good luck getting them to honor that after you paid. Buyer beware.

Tod  in Finch
Tod in Finch
1 review Ottawa, ON

Quits happy

Great product and good value. I noticed a huge savings in my energy bill in the first year of having my windows installed. They look great and function well. 2 thumbs up!

Mos in Toronto
Mos in Toronto

Windows Exceed Satifaction

I've had windows from Vinylbilt installed in my house in 2012 and they still look brand new. The dealer I used was Advance Windows which had highly recommended them. My house is much more comfortable and energy efficient. I loved the fact that the windows came with a lifetime warranty that even includes the hardware. This was crucial as my old windows had many problems with broken seals and issues with crank operators. My new windows are really smooth to crank open and came with a screen that is also easy to remove if needed. Vinylbilt seems to be much higher quality than the average window. I will surely use them and the Advance Team again in the near future.

Trent in Edmonton
Trent in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Canadian built windows

My front window, casement windows and fixed window from this company are great. The sliding windows I purchased had seals that leaked. The windows were replaced with casement windows.
Thanks to capitall in Edmonton

Review has 1 previous version
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Concord?