Jumeirah Kitchens Inc

Reviews for Jumeirah Kitchens Inc

happy customer in Richmond Hill
happy customer in Richmond Hill

Kitchen reno

When planning the renovation of my kitchen, I had done plenty of research and went to many kitchen cabinet companies – all promising Custom-made, Quality materials.
Visiting several on Kennedy and Midland, many in Markham as well as along Steeles Ave in Concord, Hwy 7 in Woodbridge., it became apparent that pricing is all over the place, from very cheap to insanely expensive and yet they all seem to “look” similar.
However, materials and manufacturing were often quite inferior or just overpriced based on the demographics.

I tried to find the middle ground that was affordable and yet made with quality that would stand the test of time

I finally found someone whom I felt I could trust for workmanship and integrity.
We presented him with a budget and he was able to work within our needs.
They came out and measured several times to ensure the floor plan and the actual wall space matched the plans
Installation is also important and his team was very detailed oriented to ensure all units fit together properly.
Jamal oversaw all aspects and came out regularly to ensure the installation met his specifications and was to his satisfaction.
And, his satisfaction seemed to be based upon “My” satisfaction.
I have no hesitation recommending this company. The finished product looks spectacular and we receive nothing but complements and joy from our new kitchen.

thank you Ian, it was pleasure working with you, thank you again.

Kim & Andrew Josephs in Richmond Hill
Kim & Andrew Josephs in Richmond Hill

Kitchen Renovation

Jamal carefully redesigned our small outdated kitchen for maximum functionality. The kitchen was completely gutted with new cabinets, counter-tops, pot lights, fridge, stove, range, dishwasher installed and has now been transformed into a show stopper! Jamal provided great direction and customer service and made himself available to us at all times.
For top quality workmanship and product, we would highly recommend visiting the showroom in Richmond Hill. We would not hesitate to use Jumeirah again.

I'm very happy that you guys in joining your new kitchen. Thank you for the lovely review

Jumeirah kitchens

+1 905 237 7718
97 Newkirk Road
Richmond Hill
L4C 3G4

Jamal's crew did a fabulous job on our kitchen renovation. When we met Jamal, we recognized his confidence right away. He took charge and gave us great advice and ideas that we hadn't thought of ourselves. we let him pick the finishes, and thank goodness we didn't!

He also completed a lot of jobs around our living area so it was great to deal with one person that made it all happen. We just didn't have the time or expertise to manage the job on our own.

Thank you Jamal for the great work. We'll be back for more soon.

The second gift of 2017, what more do we need more than customers trust and the smile

Anna in Richmond Hill
Anna in Richmond Hill

Condo Kitchen renovation

I am enjoying my fabulous new kitchen. Jamal and his team were great and easy to deal with. With Jamal's designs and colour schemes, my condo now looks bigger and brighter than I could have ever imagined. The entire process was seamless, from arranging my new appliances to installing my new lights. It was worth every cent!

thank you, we believe this is the best we can ever get on new year,, Nice review

happy new year and enjoy your kitchen.

Mohamed in Toronto
Mohamed in Toronto

Kitchen and powder room renovation

We have been enjoying our beautiful kitchen. It far exceeded our expectations. The entire process from initial design to product selection to installation was thorough and professional. If you are looking to have your kitchen remodeled, we highly recommend a visit to Jumeirah kitchens to see their facility and the quality of the cabinets they make. We were blown away and did not know a company like this existed. True design, manufacturing and installation of high quality custom kitchens. Jamal came to our house and personally quoted the job, making sure he covered all possible scenarios and ensuring us quality is never sacrificed. His ideas paid off for us. He and his crew did a fantastic job. They were on time, professional, neat, and extremely thorough. Quality of work was excellent and they displayed great attention to details. Workers were friendly and highly skilled.
Very happy that we chose Jumeirah kitchens and will recommend them to everyone, we will for sure use them for our future projects. Jamal stands by his work and takes great pride in it, as he should because its wonderful.

Esmail Family

i do really thank you for the lovely review, my self and the team wish you the best you and family

Maggie & Anthony - Richmond Hill  in Toronto
Maggie & Anthony - Richmond Hill in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Our experience with Jamal was truly exceptional from the design conceptual to the complete installation of our kitchen. His ability to envision the final results gave us the confidence that we were in capable hands. Jamal's in house team were extremely professional during the installation process - Our dream kitchen renovation became a reality thanks to Jamal's vision, we would highly recommend Jamal to our family & friends!

Michele in Bradford
Michele in Bradford

Laundry Room Custom Cabinets Reno!

We were looking for the right company, contacted many companies and was never satisfied... until I met Jamal from Jumeirah Kitchens were so efficient and reliable! So incredible to work with! Would highly recommend them. Can't wait for them to do my kitchen!

Call them..

Attilio in Richmond Hill
Attilio in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Basement Kitchen

Awesome design and even better customer service. Walked me through my design, and finished in a timely manner. Will recommend to everyone. The design was modern and cheerful. 5 star quality.

More about Jumeirah Kitchens Inc

Jumeirah kitchens Inc makes your dream kitchen hand-crafted just for you! Let us help you enhance your home with an extraordinary-looking new custom kitchen. Whether you need your kitchen completely remodeled or just wish to change or add a new feature, our experienced designers will help create the look and feel you always dreamed about, with materials and quality that will last for years to come.

?Kitchen plans and design
?Custom kitchen cabinets
?Kitchen make-over
?Bathroom make-over
Flooring all types
Counter tops

KITCHEN CABINETS MANUFACTURER,, KITCHEN RENOVATION,, BATHROOM RENOVATION.
KITCHEN CABINETS MANUFACTURER, VANITIES, WALL UNITS ,, KITCHEN AND BATH RENOVATIONS ,, ETC