Decor Studio

Review for Decor Studio

Rachel
Rachel

Sectional, King Bedframe, Kitchen chairs

Projects: sectional sofa, king bedframe, kitchen chairs
I found this company by chance while shopping for a sectional sofa. This is a family owned and run business who have been in the industry for 25+ years! They are professional & only use high quality products (eg. Qualux foam for their cushioning and seating- 25 year guarantee!). They specialize in custom furniture design and re-upholstery.
If you truly want a customized furniture, they are your answer! We were able to design our sectional and king bed frame from our own design (from dimensions to colour to every little detail!).
Katy is fabulous! She was patient with me throughout the process and guided me to make the right decisions and tried her best to work within my budget.
The prices included delivery and set up. Very professional.
Our next project- reupholster kitchen chairs.

Review has 1 previous version
Looking for Upholsterers pros in Mississauga?