Wigger Draperies

T and D  in Edmonton
T and D in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Cutting of blinds

I called this company to see if they call blinds down to size, they said yes. I took 3 sets of blinds in yesterday June 19. Picked them up today, 2 sets cut right 1 was not, I called them to inform them, their person that answered was like almost accusing me of not telling the truth. I mentioned 3 times to him look it's not cut and it needs to be done we paid for it. I asked since it's their error if they can pick it up they said no! I asked for some compensation he said no! I had to drive back to their store. Well the fellow who did the cutting admitted he forgot to cut it.
There was no apology from head store person ! This is not customer service!! The only fellow that said sorry was the service person. This was at Wigger Draperies

Bonny Bowes in Edmonton
Bonny Bowes in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Wing chair recovered

I had a wing chair that needed to be recovered. My family has used Wigger Draperies many times to cover their furniture and have never been disappointed.

The interior designer took several hours one day to help me select an absolutely perfect material which harmonized beautifully with the rest of my furniture, wall colour, and floors. She thought of so many things to keep in mind when picking out material.

The person hired to do the upholstery work was meticulous. My material had a prominent stripe in it , which meant a lot of matching and lining up. What a masterpiece it turned out to be!

I love Wiggers.