Small Job Specialists

Reviews for Small Job Specialists

Roche in Toronto
Roche in Toronto

Professional Service 10/10

Joe and Daniel arrived early for my appointment on Feb 24. They were efficient and finished fixing my cabinet doors in no time. They added a slow close feature as well. I would recommend them to anyone. Great interpersonal skills.

Thank you very much .

nazar in Toronto
nazar in Toronto

Range Hood

Just had our old range hood removed and new range hood installed. Called Joe, scheduled for next day, Job was done very professionally, great work, great service, will definitely use them again

Brandon in Toronto
Brandon in Toronto

Excellent Work!

I recently had a number of projects completed in my home through Small Jobs.
What started as a small project replacing some kitchen cabinet doors, grew to some new cabinets and new backsplash tiling, which then grew to an entire bathroom renovation, including new marble flooring and shower and everything in between from new tub to vanity, new mirror, lights and electrical.
Joe’s attention to detail is phenomenal and his honest pricing made it an easy decision to continue with adding more to the scope of the job.
His right hand Daniel is extremely polite and respectful. They both treated my home as if it were their own.
I had booked Joe for more work after he completed the above Reno’s, and he’s been back a handful of times for more jobs, including fixing some poor plumbing work completed by a previous contractor two years prior.
I willfully recommend this company for anything from small patch jobs to entire kitchen and bathroom renovations.
The speed alone at which work is completed is a huge bonus.

With Small Jobs, you get what you pay for, and that’s attention to detail, quality materials workmanship as well as a stellar outcome.

Thank you joe and Daniel for not only giving me what I asked for, but for also going above and beyond and giving me things I didn’t even think I needed but cannot live without now.

Thank you very much. Call anytime Joe & Daniel

Sheelagh
Sheelagh

Microwave installation

Joe of Small Jobs Specialist, Mississauga, ON was FANTASTIC! Punctual, reasonable cost, expedient and uver friendly and honest to work with on short notice! His assistant Daniel was super attentive and competent and courteous too!

Thanks Sheelagh

Ken J from Mississauga
Ken J from Mississauga

Small electrical repair, and then the BIG bathroom redo

I initially contacted SJS for a simple electrical repair in my bedroom. Once that was completed, I asked for an estimate to redo my entire bathroom. Joe provided solid numbers, and showed me lots of pictures. I consulted with my wife, and we decided to go ahead with Joe's team to do the work. There were no high pressure tactics and even when we asked for price for just a new tub and tiles in that area, Joe happily gave an estimate. In the end, we decided with a full bathroom rebuild.

Though the schedule had a bit of an issue, once confirmed, Joe and team stuck to their scheduled tasks and provided updates. The tile work (floor and bath tub) is neat and tight. The overall finish is great. We really like our new bathroom.

Joe provided his advice and took us to stores to select materials. He also had a schedule of payments that was clear.

Joe was always easy to reach, and was open about everything.

I would definitely use him again, whether it be for a small job, or redoing a bathroom from scratch.

M in Ottawa
M in Ottawa

Excellent Work

Joe and partner did a complete overhaul on my window air conditioner inclg purchasing and bringing all parts - that all fit no issue, replacing and installing everything to code. .not only am I compliant as per the bylaw and my property management. And the a/c has never functioned better!! Excellent service. Big savings over replacement unit and install.

Thank you very much.

A in Ottawa
A in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Small jobs (2 sets)

Joe has come to our place twice. He has excellent judgement and gives good advice. His work is perfect and his team cleans up after they are done. Prices are generous, to be sure, but I am 100% going to call Joe again.

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

The best

Joe and his team are the best. I am so thankful that I found Small Jobs Specialists, I had been looking for an honest person who would get the job done and I found that with this company. They were punctual, kept me informed, accessible and looked out for my best interest every single time.
If you want the best quality work choose Small Jobs Specialists, I’m so glad that I did.

Lauren D

Sara in Mississauga
Sara in Mississauga

Washroom and wall repair

Joe and his helper came to my condo to fix my bathroom clog as well as my wall which had a hole in it. They were very professional and got the job done quickly. It looked awesome after they did the repair. Great quality work! Definitely a 5 star rating!!!!! Would highly recommend them to friends and family!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

FLOORS, PAINTING, UPGRADE POWDER ROOM

We recently had some work done by Small Job Specialist and were extremely pleased with the results.
Joe, Daniel, Brad & Brandon were a pleasure to work with. They were professional, knowledgeable and the job came in according to estimate.
We would not hesitate to recommend this team at any time and will call them again for future projects.

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Mississauga?