Small Job Specialists

Handyman Services
Mississauga ON L4T
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Mississauga  >  Small Job Specialists

Reviews for Small Job Specialists

Shower repair and shower door installation

During the re-tiling of a shower floor Joe advised to replace the shower door.
We purchased the door and Joe installed it. INCORRECTLY
It was misaligned and as a result the door does not close properly.
We pointed out the obvious misalignment and Joe said he followed the instructions and didn't see anything wrong with it.
The manufacturer reviewed pictures and confirmed it was a bad installation. As did a second contractor we had to bring in to resolve the problem. A very poor job.

Sorry about the shower door. We did install the door and worked great not sure what your going on about. You were only billed for the floor not the shower door. We removed all the mould,bugs and ants from the shower base. Your old door was missing parts were and could not re-install the old shower door.

Door Repair

I contacted Joe with Small Jobs Specialist for a repair to my basement door that was jamming. Joe was on time on the date of our scheduled appointment and did a great job repairing the problem and sanding and painting the door after the repairs. I would highly recommend this company - actually Joe is returning to repair the siding on our second floor balcony.

Joe in Mississauga
Joe in Mississauga

Stucco Ceiling

Dec. 7, 2015.
I had Joe and Daniel out today to repair two areas requiring drywall/stucco due to a previous plumbing issue. Joe explained the whole process both when he came out to quote the job, and again this morning upon arrival.
I couldn't be more pleased both with the job, but also how they paid attention to the little details, draping the area in the dining room where the stucco needed to be sprayed, gingerly removing the baseboard in the upstairs bedroom so it could still be reused, right down to the clean up afterwards. Excellent work, and I would absolutely use them again if or when the need arises.
Thanks Joe and hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

sophie  in Brampton
sophie in Brampton

Rehanging old bifold doors

Joe and his son Justin can to my home to rehang some very old bifold doors that were removed when the carpet was installed. The installer had taken them out without marking which one went where - not a problem - Joe & Justin figured it out! the doors were very old, some of the hardware was ceased, some was missing, one piece was inside the hollow door and they even got that out. The price was reasonable, they were pleasant and I was happy to have them in my home. As a single woman sometimes I am worried that repairment will over charge - not in this case! and in one particular spot where Jusitn was not happy with it, he made sure to show it to me and ask me if I was ok with it, and explained and showed me that my doorframe was not level. What I really thought showed prfoessionalism, is when Justin flippe dthe doors around and relocated the hardware in order to put the best door in the best spot - that was going the extra mile for me!
They were awesome and I highly recommend them. They are true handymen and do lots of jobs, they will be coming back to my home to do some more small jobs!