HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Mississauga  >  Exquisite General Contracting And Consulting

Reviews for Exquisite General Contracting And Consulting

Leonard
Leonard

Basement Renovation

Anderson was one of the 3 contractors I interviewed. He was not the cheapest but I felt he could provide great value for the quality of work. He delivered what he promised and exceeded my expectations in terms of workmanship and attention to details. He fully dedicated his time to my basement and made necessary accommodations as requested. What impressed me the most were that he takes true pride in his work and his unwillingness to sacrifice his work quality for time and money. He is not for everyone but as I mentioned before, a great contractor for someone who is seeking a balance between budget and quality. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family who seem fit.

Hello Leonard, thank you for choosing Exquisite for renovating you basement. I was such a pleasure to create a space that you and your family will enjoy. I'm sure your kids are having a blast down there with the chalkboard wall. Barn doors is such a great feature for the entrance into the basement. I love the pocket doors leading to your office. Totally functional basement for entertaining your family and clients.
Thank you again for allowing us to turn your vision into reality!
All the best and don't hesitate to call if you require anything in the future. Also thank you for the referrals, truly appreciated!

Rose a.
Rose a.

Bathroom renovations

Anderson did an awesome job at our home. The workmanship is Esquisite very suitable to his company name!!!! We love our new bathrooms. We feel as we have made a new friend through Anderson!!!! Thank you so much and any further work required we will definitely call Anderson.

Rose and Mike

Hello Rose and Mike, it was such a pleasure working on your project. You were always prepared and meticulous and very organized. Everything was always ready when I needed. The feature walls in the bathrooms are stunning. Love the light fixtures you picked out, reminds me of diamonds to give the wow bling factor! Thanks very much again and enjoy!
Not sure if all the pic uploaded properly but I'll put them in the gallery!
Exquisite.

cristina
cristina

Basement renovation

We needed a face-lift renovation for our basement and most construction companies were not interested unless we did a total renovation.

Anderson (Exquisite General Contracting and Consulting) patiently listened to our ideas and executed them very well. He was on budget and on time, even a couple of days early since we had guests coming to stay from out of town. He was pleasant and respectfull. I would recommend him to anyone. He's the best!

Thank you so much Cristina for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure for Exquisite to provide you with your need in your basement. It turned out fabulous!
Glad you're enjoying your new space, you have staged it really well and I'm sure the fireplace is cozy in the winter time. Thanks again and don't hesitate to call for future needs.

Alicia
Alicia

Bathroom Renovation

The basement bathroom basically had to be torn a part to the bare bones and put back together again. In doing so, Anderson corrected things that had been done by the previous renovator. It's shocking to imagine that this could have possibly been the same bathroom. It looks amazing.

Hi Alicia, hope you had a great holiday, the best part about your bathroom reno was the video your sister took to catch your facial expression after seeing it for the 1st time, It was priceless! Indeed it was a great challenge to correct all the errors but now you have nothing to worry about. Everything is up to code and functioning as it should be. You'll enjoy for a long time. Thank you for the wonderful review take care
PS. Thank your mom for the delicious lunches :p

June
June
1 review Burlington, ON

Laundry room/mudroom

Anderson and his team, of Exquisite, added beauty to function, and were able to make the impossible, possible. Our laundry room/mudroom is very small. We asked Exquisite to remodel the room, maximizing the little space we had, so we could have more storage. They listened to our needs, and Anderson consulted us at every stage of the process as they remade our room. Obviously taking great pride in their work and determined to turn our vision into reality, Anderson and his team carefully customized most of the items that were added to the remade room. When the completed version of our new laundry/mudroom was revealed, we couldn't believe what they had been able to do with such a small space. Our new laundry room/mudroom is gorgeous and now has plenty of storage; it definitely surpasses our dreams. Even better, Anderson and his team were very easy to work with and made the usually stressful remodelling job as stress-free as possible. We couldn't ask for more.

June thank you so much for the wonderful review.
We worked really hard to maximize you're storage area without compromising floor space. Being a small room serving dual purposes Mud room/Laundry room it was very important to make sure you were provide a balance of each in the same space. Best part of this renovation was the fact you were away for the duration and trusted Exquisite to execute and deliver, and by your response I'm grateful and pleased we did! You're right a renovation is very stressful but by being organized and methodical we alleviate that feeling as much as possible.
Enjoy your new space and don't hesitate to call if you need anything else.

John from Brampton
John from Brampton

Flooring

I would recommend every time!! They took out the carpet from my 2 bedrooms and replaced with laminate floors.
They cleaned up everything when they were done and I'm very happy with the outcome. It took them 3 days to complete and they were always on time and professional. The job cost around $4,000, and it was on quote and a perfect job was done.

Good Evening John, wow thank you for choosing Exquisite. I'm so delighted to hear that you are now being able to sleep "like a baby". As you mentioned previously about being allergic to the carpet the builder installed 2 years ago. Now you have no worries at all and we're so happy that a good nights rest comes every night. Enjoy and all the best.
Exquisite General Contracting and Consulting

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

bakyard landscaping

Anderson recently laid a cement slab, assembled a shed, laid sod and did landscaping. My backyard faces a bike path. People walking by comment on how nice it looks and what a great job he has done. Anderson has also done numerous renovations in my home. Friends and family have commented on how good of a job he has done. Anderson goes above and beyond when doing his work.

Hello there Janice, thank you so much for giving Exquisite a perfect rating! The team had a blast and it was amazing to hear all the great compliments from the people in the neighbourhood passing by. Exquisite takes pride in catering to your needs the best way we can. Looking forward to seeing you soon, all the best!

RA
RA

Bathrooms

Added tiles to feature walls in both bathrooms as well as silicone caulking work around the bathroom and in tub. Clean, efficient, and meticulously done. Very Happy!

Thank you Ryan for your positive comments, I'm very pleased with your "Feature" walls in both of your bathrooms. Just a simple detail like installing mosaics makes all the difference on an empty wall. Now it has depth, texture and character. It was a pleasure for Exquisite to make your vision a reality.
Take care

Diane
Diane

New Kitchen in my new home

Anderson has done many renovation jobs for me over the past years and I have always been beyond satisfied. He really listens to me and gathers my input as a client. He is creative and an innovative problem solver. He is always going over design concepts to make everything just right. I truly value and appreciate Anderson's attention to detail. Everyone who comes into my home is always impressed with the quality of his work and I have referred him to many friends and family members. I love my new kitchen and would recommend Exquisite General Contracting and Consulting to anyone.

Hello Diane, thank you so much for your kind words. It has been a pleasure to have been able to renovate for you over the past 12 years and it is nice to hear about the wonderful feedback from your guests. Exquisite General Contracting and Consulting prides itself in ensuring that all customers are left beyond satisfied like yourself. Again, thank you.

Chris
Chris

Powder room

I have dealt with many contractors when renovating my home, and can confidently say that Anderson of Exquisite General Contracting and Consulting surpasses them all. Fine craftsmanship is important to him, and no other contractor has taken as much pride in his work, nor has come close to Anderson's quality of work when he renovated my powder room.

Anderson was highly recommended to me by friends and family. After hearing all the positive things they had to say about him and his work, I knew this was the individual I wanted to renovate a room in my home.

Before he began the renovation, Anderson took the time to find out what I wanted done to the room, and made suggestions on what he felt would be a better fit for it. He then sourced out products, sent me pictures of them, and purchased the items once I gave him my approval. When it came time to install the cabinets and fixtures in the powder room, Anderson was meticulous, and never cut corners.

Once the job was completed, on budget and on time, Anderson unveiled our new powder room to my family and I, and solicited our feedback. I can definitely say we were happy with results. I would not hesitate to hire Anderson again for any future contract work I need done on my home.

Hello Chris, I just finally had a chance to read your review and it has made my day! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experiences. I am so happy that Exquisite was able to set the bar for other projects you may have in the future. I appreciate all the recommendations you have provided and thank you again for choosing Exquisite General Contracting & Consulting.

More about Exquisite General Contracting And Consulting

What began as a childhood love of working with his hands and being fascinated by how things were built has developed into a business which Anderson is proud and passionate about.

His skills were developed and honed while working for a local renovation company learning all aspects of home renovations and design.

After a few years he opened his own business and has never looked back thus leaving no stone unturned.

Whether your requirement is for a kitchen, bathroom, basement or room makeover Exquisite has built a reputation by the quality of work and the attention to detail.

His passion to do it right ensures Integrity and a final product that is impressive and professional.

Ultimately, Anderson's no cookie cutter approach will transform boring spaces into stunning renovations thus the name Exquisite Renovations & Design and Exquisite General Contracting & Consulting.