Wall Nuts

Best of 2018 winner 6 timesBest of 2018winner 6 times

Reviews for Wall Nuts

critterdesign
critterdesign

Priming and Painting Main floor and Basement. Spraying trim, stain matching and Laquering

Deb and her team took care of everything from priming to painting walls to spraying trim. She did stain matching and laquering on doors and trim. They also modernized a brick fireplace by spraying it white. She helped by working with my drywallers when there were a few areas that needed a little extra attention. Helped to come up with suggestions to challenges of the project. Project timelines were kept to on their part, I added to the scope of work and extended the project. I would work with Wallnuts again in the future! Thank you again, the work looks fantastic and I am hearing a lot of really positive feedback.

virago99
virago99

Kitchen cabinets

wallnuts redid my kitchen cabinets from an outdated oak to white. Looks amazing. Highly recommende.

Nahid
Nahid

Fix cracks and paint walls in livingroom and bedroom of a condo unit

As always, Deb did a thorough job and went beyond expectations. She fixed the cracks in the walls far better than I had envisioned. The work was done promptly and the end result was excellent. The unit was delivered in clean and proper form. The entire experience was very pleasant and easy.

Jim
Jim

Painting

hired to paint basement. Painting walls and fixing cracks from previous owners poor drywall job. Took a few days and was thorough on quality.

canachris079
canachris079
1 review Chestermere, AB

bathroom vanity's

I found Deb through a coworker who recommended her highly. I had two ugly oak vanity's I wanted painted white. Deb price was reasonable and she did a great job.

Michele
Michele

Interior house painting

Contacted Deb, she responded very quickly. Made a couple of trips to my house for walk-through and sent me a quote. Set a date for the project to begin and over the next 4 days the work was done. Paint work is professional, minimal cleanup if any after done. I appreciated Deb's dedication and keeping me informed on any slight changes that took place while the work was being dond. House looks great and I've already recommended WallNuts to at least 7 friends, co-workers and neighbours.

Thank you Michele and thank you for the referral for Andres.

ukoz
ukoz

Investment painting project

Deb is one of the best painters I have ever hired. She repainted the entire interior of our investment house, which is about 17 years old and was in beaten condition by kids and a dog. The trim was originally oak and Deb did a special primer and changed the trim to white. She also sprayed out ceilings that are now a perfect white. I never could have done the work she did in the time she did it. I will hire Deb time and time again whenever we need painting done.

George T.
George T.

Painting of entire home

Deb did an excellent job painting our home. I had a few groups come to provide estimates, and ultimately chose Deb because she was so professional, flexible, and offered very competitive pricing. The paint job itself looks fantastic - I could not be more pleased! I will absolutely use Deb's company again in the future and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great job at a great price.

Kenny
Kenny

remodel painting

We used Wallnuts for an interior painting project that included painting a remodeled kitchen and adjoining room. Work was great! Deb is professional, personable, and cleaned up at the end of each day. She checked with us at each step of the job and worked with the contractor to schedule the best times to do the single coat before the cabinets and granite and then came back for the final coat when the job was finished. I recommend Wallnuts to anyone who wants a professional and affordable painting contractor!

pudding2u
pudding2u

Rental Property Painting

I'm extremely impressed with Wallnuts! From beginning to end I was completely satisfied. Deb was very prompt and professional. Her quote was very reasonable. She paid great attention details. She suggested a right color and a quality paint brand to my property. The results were beyond my expectations. The finishing was perfect. Deb was efficient. She completed the job on time to meet my project requirements. Deb cleaned up the house throughly after the job was done. She is a wonderful person to work with. I will most certainly utilize Wallnuts service again. Thank you Deb!

More about Wall Nuts

DO NOT USE QUOTE SYSTEM. HOMESTARS IS DELAYING MESSAGES. CLICK VISIT WEBSITE TO REQUEST A QUOTE.

Hello, my name is Deb and own and operate WallNuts; a Better Business Bureau Accredited Member with an A+ rating that carries $5 million liability insurance through TruShield and WCB.

Services my company provides are interior and exterior painting including spraying and custom epoxy. WallNuts also does minor drywall, ceiling texture removal and wallpaper removal.

To request a quote please visit my website where you can find my painting availability calendar and an instant on-line quote system that can give you a ballpark cost based on the information you enter. Please note that I cannot always answer calls directly any weekday as I am usually up a ladder. I am however available via email 7 days a week.

NOTE: HomeStars Messaging System has been delaying messages, sometimes over a week. Please contact me directly through my website and I will get back as soon as possible.