WallNuts

Michele
Michele
2 reviews , AB

Interior house painting

Contacted Deb, she responded very quickly. Made a couple of trips to my house for walk-through and sent me a quote. Set a date for the project to begin and over the next 4 days the work was done. Paint work is professional, minimal cleanup if any after done. I appreciated Deb's dedication and keeping me informed on any slight changes that took place while the work was being dond. House looks great and I've already recommended WallNuts to at least 7 friends, co-workers and neighbours.

Thank you Michele and thank you for the referral for Andres.

ukoz
ukoz

Investment painting project

Deb is one of the best painters I have ever hired. She repainted the entire interior of our investment house, which is about 17 years old and was in beaten condition by kids and a dog. The trim was originally oak and Deb did a special primer and changed the trim to white. She also sprayed out ceilings that are now a perfect white. I never could have done the work she did in the time she did it. I will hire Deb time and time again whenever we need painting done.

George T.
George T.

Painting of entire home

Deb did an excellent job painting our home. I had a few groups come to provide estimates, and ultimately chose Deb because she was so professional, flexible, and offered very competitive pricing. The paint job itself looks fantastic - I could not be more pleased! I will absolutely use Deb's company again in the future and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great job at a great price.

Kenny
Kenny

remodel painting

We used Wallnuts for an interior painting project that included painting a remodeled kitchen and adjoining room. Work was great! Deb is professional, personable, and cleaned up at the end of each day. She checked with us at each step of the job and worked with the contractor to schedule the best times to do the single coat before the cabinets and granite and then came back for the final coat when the job was finished. I recommend Wallnuts to anyone who wants a professional and affordable painting contractor!

pudding2u
pudding2u

Rental Property Painting

I'm extremely impressed with Wallnuts! From beginning to end I was completely satisfied. Deb was very prompt and professional. Her quote was very reasonable. She paid great attention details. She suggested a right color and a quality paint brand to my property. The results were beyond my expectations. The finishing was perfect. Deb was efficient. She completed the job on time to meet my project requirements. Deb cleaned up the house throughly after the job was done. She is a wonderful person to work with. I will most certainly utilize Wallnuts service again. Thank you Deb!

linc in Calgary
linc in Calgary

paint house

After the first visit to give us a quote, we knew that Deb was the right choice. Deb was always on time, polite, professional and went nothing short of above and beyond. The service that we received is seriously second to none and I would re-hire in an instant.

David in Calgary
David in Calgary

various painting and repairs

This is the 2nd time I have used Wallnut Painting for mudding, sanding paint services. Once again, the quality of work, professional nature and attention to detail was fantastic. I had received an quote both times, and the final invoice was exactly the same; regardless of any extra work needed to ensure the job was done well. I have recommended Deb and her company to friends and family, with each of them thrilled with their experience. Thank you Deb and Happy New Year!

nigel
nigel

Rental Property Clean Up

Needed a rental property brought up to standards for renting. Prior tenants children had damaged doors and trim with markers. Kitchen bathroom and hall painting.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

epoxy work and painted

Deb painted our house in 2012 and came back in 2014 to epoxy our utility room after we finished the drywall and ceilings. Deb painted the ceilings and walls. Then prepped the floor with a machine and did the epoxy in a light beige Benjamin Moore colour that we picked out. Total job took two days and it still looks great today!

More about WallNuts

DO NOT USE QUOTE SYSTEM. HOMESTARS IS DELAYING MESSAGES. CLICK VISIT WEBSITE TO REQUEST A QUOTE.

Hello, my name is Deb and own and operate WallNuts; a Better Business Bureau Accredited Member with an A+ rating that carries $5 million liability insurance through TruShield and WCB.

Services my company provides are interior and exterior painting including spraying and custom epoxy. WallNuts also does minor drywall, ceiling texture removal and wallpaper removal.

To request a quote please visit my website where you can find my painting availability calendar and an instant on-line quote system that can give you a ballpark cost based on the information you enter. Please note that I cannot always answer calls directly any weekday as I am usually up a ladder. I am however available via email 7 days a week.

NOTE: HomeStars Messaging System has been delaying messages, sometimes over a week. Please contact me directly through my website and I will get back as soon as possible.