Wall Nuts

Reviews for Wall Nuts

Rory
Rory

painting

Deb was recommended through a professional colleague for painting services. I required my home to be freshened up as it had not been painted since we had purchased. Deb gave excellent recommendations for colours and products and worked around our schedule as we have a special needs child. Wouldn't hesitate to hire again for any additional painting required.

Thank you for the review Rory.

k a.
k a.

Cabinets and painting

Hired deb to redo our cabinets doors and paint the main floor. Always reliable and always a great price.

Thank you for the review guys. As always it's a pleasure working for you and your family. Deb :)

zzzman in Calgary
zzzman in Calgary

Condo paint job

I hired Deb to repair and paint all of the walls in my 600 square foot condo and could not be happier with the results. Her price beat other quotes, she really cares about the quality of her work and I have recommended her to everyone I know.

Thanks Kevin

asa
asa

Kitchen cabinet renew

Our cabinets were stained and we wanted them white as they were cracked and faded from the previous owners. It was actually much cheaper that new getting new doors made and the finish was better than expected. Very happy

Thanks Andy

Em
Em

Interior Repainting

Deb took the time to make sure our chosen colours were right and that the job was done well. She is professional and upfront about the work, cost and time that will be required. Deb was a pleasure to work with.

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
1 review Cochrane, AB

Painting

Deb did a fabulous job on our stairwell and basement. We were so impressed with the professional quality of work, the speed that she completed it with, and the fair price that was charged. We will definitely be contacting Deb for any work we need done in the future.

Thanks Sarah. Sorry the second quote took so long.

Ruth from Calgary
Ruth from Calgary

whole house repaint

I evicted very dirty tenants and got 3 quotes. Deb from Wallnuts was very knowledgable on the required paint types to cover the filth as well as I had her spray the ceilings and kitchen cabinets. She did the ceilings before the old, very dirty carpet was removed, then did the rest after new carpet was in. Not a drop on new carpet. It really was a whole "new" house when she was done. Current tenants love it.

Thanks Ruth.

clawrenc
clawrenc

Painted oak trim and walls

Very happy with the work Deb completed at our home. She was very accommodating and her work is excellent.

KT
KT

Spraying of new trim work

we replaced all our casings and baseboards in our town home and wallnuts was hired to fill holes, caulk and spray. Final result was beautiful and I am very pleased.

jim.morin
jim.morin

Painting

We hired WallNuts to do interior trim, doors and spindles inside the house and deck facing and stairs on the outside. Deb did an amazing job with all the work. Very professional and diligent work. Her price was extremely competative. We definitely hire Deb again for additional work and would have no hesitation in recommending WallNuts. Don't waste your time. Just hire them. You will not be dissapointed!

More about Wall Nuts

DO NOT USE QUOTE SYSTEM. HOMESTARS IS DELAYING MESSAGES. CLICK VISIT WEBSITE TO REQUEST A QUOTE.

Hello, my name is Deb and own and operate WallNuts; a Better Business Bureau Accredited Member with an A+ rating that carries $5 million liability insurance through TruShield and WCB.

Services my company provides are interior and exterior painting including spraying and custom epoxy. WallNuts also does minor drywall, ceiling texture removal and wallpaper removal.

To request a quote please visit my website where you can find my painting availability calendar and an instant on-line quote system that can give you a ballpark cost based on the information you enter. Please note that I cannot always answer calls directly any weekday as I am usually up a ladder. I am however available via email 7 days a week.

NOTE: HomeStars Messaging System has been delaying messages, sometimes over a week. Please contact me directly through my website and I will get back as soon as possible.