WallNuts

wallnuts.jpg WallNuts
Airdrie
AB
T4B 2Y5

Deb did a fabulous job on our stairwell and basement. We were so impressed with the professional quality of work, the speed that she completed it with, and the fair price that was charged. We will definitely be contacting Deb for any work we need done in the future.

Thanks Sarah. Sorry the second quote took so long.

Ruth from Calgary
Ruth from Calgary

whole house repaint

I evicted very dirty tenants and got 3 quotes. Deb from Wallnuts was very knowledgable on the required paint types to cover the filth as well as I had her spray the ceilings and kitchen cabinets. She did the ceilings before the old, very dirty carpet was removed, then did the rest after new carpet was in. Not a drop on new carpet. It really was a whole "new" house when she was done. Current tenants love it.

Thanks Ruth.

clawrenc
clawrenc

Painted oak trim and walls

Very happy with the work Deb completed at our home. She was very accommodating and her work is excellent.

KT
KT

Spraying of new trim work

we replaced all our casings and baseboards in our town home and wallnuts was hired to fill holes, caulk and spray. Final result was beautiful and I am very pleased.

Jim & Lil
Jim & Lil

Painting

We hired WallNuts to do interior trim, doors and spindles inside the house and deck facing and stairs on the outside. Deb did an amazing job with all the work. Very professional and diligent work. Her price was extremely competative. We definitely hire Deb again for additional work and would have no hesitation in recommending WallNuts. Don't waste your time. Just hire them. You will not be dissapointed!

critterdesign
critterdesign

Priming and Painting Main floor and Basement. Spraying trim, stain matching and Laquering

Deb and her team took care of everything from priming to painting walls to spraying trim. She did stain matching and laquering on doors and trim. They also modernized a brick fireplace by spraying it white. She helped by working with my drywallers when there were a few areas that needed a little extra attention. Helped to come up with suggestions to challenges of the project. Project timelines were kept to on their part, I added to the scope of work and extended the project. I would work with Wallnuts again in the future! Thank you again, the work looks fantastic and I am hearing a lot of really positive feedback.

virago99
virago99

Kitchen cabinets

wallnuts redid my kitchen cabinets from an outdated oak to white. Looks amazing. Highly recommende.

Nahid
Nahid

Fix cracks and paint walls in livingroom and bedroom of a condo unit

As always, Deb did a thorough job and went beyond expectations. She fixed the cracks in the walls far better than I had envisioned. The work was done promptly and the end result was excellent. The unit was delivered in clean and proper form. The entire experience was very pleasant and easy.

Jim
Jim

Painting

hired to paint basement. Painting walls and fixing cracks from previous owners poor drywall job. Took a few days and was thorough on quality.

canachris079
canachris079
1 review Chestermere, AB

bathroom vanity's

I found Deb through a coworker who recommended her highly. I had two ugly oak vanity's I wanted painted white. Deb price was reasonable and she did a great job.

More about WallNuts

DO NOT USE QUOTE SYSTEM. HOMESTARS IS DELAYING MESSAGES. CLICK VISIT WEBSITE TO REQUEST A QUOTE.

Hello, my name is Deb and own and operate WallNuts; a Better Business Bureau Accredited Member with an A+ rating that carries $5 million liability insurance through TruShield and WCB.

Services my company provides are interior and exterior painting including spraying and custom epoxy. WallNuts also does minor drywall, ceiling texture removal and wallpaper removal.

To request a quote please visit my website where you can find my painting availability calendar and an instant on-line quote system that can give you a ballpark cost based on the information you enter. Please note that I cannot always answer calls directly any weekday as I am usually up a ladder. I am however available via email 7 days a week.

NOTE: HomeStars Messaging System has been delaying messages, sometimes over a week. Please contact me directly through my website and I will get back as soon as possible.