Wall Nuts

Reviews for Wall Nuts

Anna
Anna

Various painting services

I am happy to recommend Deb and her company Wallnut painting. She came a did a few repairs for me. Helpful in moving furniture and putting them back and she was careful not to let my cats outside. Excellent from start to finish.

Ryan
Ryan

Home Painting

I was looking to sell my rental property but the last tenants left a number of small holes in the walls throughout the property. There were also a lot of scrapes and dings.

Deb patched all the holes and damage and then did an Immaculate job repainting the house. Not only that but she also did it at a very reasonable price. I would recommend her to anyone.

Chandra
Chandra

Kitchen and mud room updates

Deb was awesome. Super friendly and very knowledgeable. Deb was great with the kids and dog. We had some paint from a previous project that wasn’t done well and Deb told ya why it was peeling, fixed it and gave us some tips on how to do some minor repairs ourselves on the other spots that might also peel (because the previous company a year earlier hadn’t primed first). Deb was great! The paint looks awesome and the whole space feels so fresh.

thanks for the review :)

terricoltier
terricoltier

Painting

Required several bedrooms to be painted before we took possession. Was able to do everything over homestars and through our realtor as we were living in BC. Really pleased with the colours and service.

Thank you Terri!

Richard S.
Richard S.

Basement New Build

Deb was patient through the project when we had issues with our electrical. What should have been a three week project, turned into five months but Deb didn’t abandon us and save the project through to completion.

TomiA
TomiA

House Painting

Deb was recommended by a friend and we were selling our home to upgrade. Quote was good and she went above and beyond. Deb then painters our bedrooms in our new home. We have already referred her to family and she’s booked to paint our new fence next year.

Thank you for the kind words Ari, I enjoyed working for you and your family and look forward to seeing the sunroom after its completed.

lmchugh
lmchugh

Ceiling, skylight, and baseboard painting

Deb did a great job finishing up all the painting in our place. Everything looks really well finished and she kept our house very clean. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone for any painting need!

Thank you Luke.

Henry a.
Henry a.

Painted Condo

Deb was recommended through a colleague and my finance and I are delighted with the colour and work.
There is so much to take into consideration when choosing a colour and Deb was really patient with us. Happy to recommend to anyone who is looking or a painter.

I'm glad you liked the final colour selection Henry. Thank you for the review.

Andrea in Beaumont
Andrea in Beaumont
1 review Beaumont, AB

Recommended Services

I highly recommend Deb's company Wallnuts for painting. She is friendly, accommodating and did a beautiful job painting our home and assisting in choosing a colour. Experience certainly matters as Deb pointed our problems with matching the difference between our tiles and counters that did not go with our initial selection. I like that Deb only picks up a small amount of paint to start the project to make sure we approve of the choice before purchasing all the paint. We could have ended up with a lot of wasted paint or been stuck with a colour that didn't like. Will certainly use again in the future for all our painting needs and have given her information to a few colleagues.

Hi Andrea, thank you for the review.

Del L.
Del L.

Kitchen and Living Room

Great work! They were here on time and used the best paint on the market. Cleaned up after they were done and were very priffesssional. Highly recommend.

hi Del, thanks for the review.

Deb

More about Wall Nuts

Hi, my name is Deb and own and operate WallNuts; a Better Business Bureau Accredited Member with an A+ rating that carries $5 million liability insurance through TruShield and WCB.

Services my company provides are interior and exterior painting including spraying and custom epoxy. WallNuts also does minor drywall, ceiling texture removal and wallpaper removal.