Durham Tiling Expert - No Longer In Business

Tile & Stone Contractors
OSHAWA ON L1H3Y8
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Oshawa  >  Durham Tiling Expert - No Longer In Business

Review for Durham Tiling Expert - No Longer In Business

Scott from Whitby
Scott from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen BackSplash

They came to install a kitchen backsplash I ordered from them, they showed up on time and the project was done quickly and properly. It was done 6 months ago and it still looks perfect. All my family comments on how good it looks when I have people over. I would recommend them.

More about Durham Tiling Expert - No Longer In Business

DURHAM TILING EXPERT – Floors, Bathrooms & Back Splashes 25 years experience tiling floors, bathrooms & backsplashes. All work is guaranteed. My rates are reasonable and affordable. Call me at 905-725-7539 or email me to get your FREE quote. I live and work in the Durham Region (Oshawa, Ajax, Whitby, ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Oshawa?