Home Inspection

Reviews for New Trend Home Inspection

arbhidalgo
arbhidalgo

Pre purchase inspection

Mr. Afshin did his job beyond expected. He knows well his craft, his wide experience and knowledge gave us clear information of the house we plan to buy. Report was detailed, and received it on the agreed time, less than 24 hours. We surely highly recommend him! Thanks for the great job!

eallan85
eallan85

Home Inspection

Look for building deficiencies for Tarion 1-yr form on a new build.
Very quick turnaround and comprehensive report was filled out in a timely manner.

mahtab_mdi
mahtab_mdi

Home inspection

I was really happy with Mr. Eftekhri's work. He provided sufficient information and explained issues with pictures. I will definately recommend him to friends and family and will use his services in the future again.

Max
Max

Detached House Inspection in Mississauga

Afshin seemed to me a dedicated and knowledgeable person which pays attention to details.
I highly recommend him.

I am glad that you were happy.
Afshin

matikolaei
matikolaei
1 review Burlington, ON

Home inspection

Afshin inspected a home we were considering to buy. He was recommended by one of my friends. He was punctual and extremely polite. He could manage his time to be on-time while he was 80 Km far from my home.He was very thorough and knowledgeable and precise. After buying the home and living more than 1 month I can see all his point and suggestion were right and accurate. He was also very open and clear to my questions and concerns especially as a first home buyer with high interest to learn the dynamics of what makes a home tick!Highly recommend Afshin to others.

Hello
Thank you very much for spending time to write these words.
I wish to serve you more in future.

Latoya_Bernard
Latoya_Bernard

home inspection

I called Afshin at, New Trend Home, and he was eager to assist me in a quick closing. He provided dates and times that he was available that best suited my schedule. Afshin arrived at the property early and began taking pictures and scooping out the foundation. Upon my arrival, he greeted me and informed me of his quick observations. We entered into the property where he did a thorough inspection of the interior and got into places I didn't know anyone could inspect. Outside he pointed out concerns and provided solutions to the problems, leaving me with options and resources to take care of these issues. Afshin was personable, friendly and knew how to make me and my company laugh. I felt Afshin did his due diligence in completing the home inspection as well as providing a well informed written and pictorial report of his findings. I look forward to hiring Afshin again, and I would highly recommend his services to anyone in need of an excellent home inspector.

Thank you very much for the nice words.
I wish you find your dream home soon.

Pre Purchase Inspection

Assisted Review

Afshin was a pleasure to work with. Extremely thorough from top to bottom, inside and outside. It was a very educational experience and he brought to light some things I would have never thought of. Gave great tips and maintenance advice and I will definitely recommend him. Price point is extremely fair and he was a great person to speak with on top of everything else. Report was delivered the next day with a full write up. Thanks again!

It was my pleasure working with you.

Bezsad from Richmond Hill
Bezsad from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Year end inspection

Assisted Review

I used New Trend Home service for my new home inspection to fill 1-year Tarion warranty report last month. I found Afshin very friendly, knowledgeable, and detail oriented. He provided a pleasing description of each item that he observed or was questioned and gave me some responsive suggestions, information, and guidelines of maintaining the house that are appreciable.

He was on time and sent the report on time containing a series of photos that helped a lot. I noticed his strong commitment and professional work during inspection and after it; he answered my questions even weeks after his inspection.

I will recommend him to anyone and will use his service in the future.”

Thanks again,
Behzad

Michael in Noth York
Michael in Noth York
5 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

30 days Tarion Warranty inspection

I recently purchased my first new home and needed some help with completing 30 days Tarion Warranty forms. Some defects were really obvious, but some defects would be known only to professionals working in this field. I used Afsheen many years for pre-purchase home inspection and he did an outstanding job back then. I decided to hire Afsheen again, this time for 30 days warranty inspection. Well, he did not disappoint - he found few items, which I would never discover on my own, he took a lot of pictures to clearly show defects and he sent me completed report within 1 business day, despite issues with software on his new computer.

I would highly recommend Afsheen for all your home inspection needs - he is true professional and he will not disappoint.

Hello Mike
It was my pleasure serving you and thank you for helping me with my email account issue.
I hope to serve you more in future.
Afshin Eftekhari

More about New Trend Home Inspection

Afshin Eftekhari is the founder, proprietor and principal House Inspector for New Trend Home Inspection Inc. a Home Inspection corporation serving GTA & Toronto area, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Maple, Thornhill, Woodbridge, and surrounding areas. He has several years of experience as a home inspector, and he has personally performed over ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Richmond Hill?