Furniture

Reviews for Windsor Workshop

Jennie Reading in Vaughan
Jennie Reading in Vaughan

Beautiful Kitchen Barstools

We love the silhouette, weight, shape and even the smooth feel of these chairs! They are amazing quality. We were searching for a unique height for the back of our chairs and couldn't find them anywhere. Windsor Workshop made custom chairs for us that are simply perfect. Matty was enjoyable and helpful talk with. They even sent pictures of our items being made which was really neat. In the end, we are happy knowing that we made an investment in a real craft with real artists. Well done, Windsor Workshop!

Von in Toronto
Von in Toronto

Contemporary dining chairs

I recently purchased 4 contemporary side chairs from the Windsor workshop and could not be happier with my purchase. The quality of craftsmanship is bar none some of the best I've ever seen. I will be back for a dining table soon! Thank you Matt!

Kilbarry buffet

I had the pleasure of working with the lovely people at the windsor workshop this past spring. I was in the market for a high quality contemporary wooden buffet and I came across the windsor workshop online. They helped me choose the perfect style and size buffet for the space i was working with. It is now my favorite piece of furniture in our home. Thanks Matthew!

We hope you are enjoying the kilbarry buffet and are so glad it is your favorite piece. Looking forward to possibly working together again

Harvest Table

Purchased this table from Windsor Workshop many years ago, and decided it needed a surface refinish...hand sand & stain, and touch up on the legs, etc.

The folks at WW did an outstanding job, and we have since sent in other tables to get refinished. Highly recommend their product / service.

Thank you for your kind words. We always look forward to working with you :)

Robnafrada in Toronto
Robnafrada in Toronto

Roselawn dress and end table

I recently purchased the roselawn dress and night table from the windsor workshop. It was a pleasure working with Matthew and his team of designers. They were extremely professional and ensured that the finished product was exactly what i had envisioned. Thank you guys!

We hope you're enjoying your new dresser and night table! Thank you for your kind words :)

Silverberg11
Silverberg11
1 review Concord, ON

Table and chairs

I had the pleasure of working with Paige from The Windsor Workshop. She brought me into her studio and walked me through the entire bespoke table process. We chose the style we liked and even went to the wood mill and hand picked the pieces of wood we wanted to be used. We couldn't be happier with our new table and chairs. I would highly recommend working with The Windsor Workshop

Thank you very much for your kind words. It's always a fun process from start to finish. Glad you got to be a part of it :)

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Beautiful Furniture

905-738-8003
371 Bradwick Dr. Unit 7
Vaughan
L4K 2P4

I recently purchased 6 Fan Back side chairs and table plus 2 bar stools in ebony stain from Windsor Workshop.
Matty also designed and built a custom bookshelf/hutch for my home office which has loads of storage space and room for plenty of books. All furniture is beautifully designed and constructed and the colour of the stain is perfect. It is very easy to talk about design and functionality with Matty. Windsor Workshop cares about the purpose of the furniture and incorporates great care and attention in the design. My family will be enjoying beautifully crafted custom furniture from Windsor Workshop for many years to come.

Hi Patricia,

So glad you are enjoying your new furniture, it was a pleasure working with you :)

Paige

Sue & Phil Rubarth in Bridgewater
Sue & Phil Rubarth in Bridgewater
1 review Bridgewater, NS

Where Custom Furniture is Art

Drawn by history and being married to a partner who has built all of our homes over the years and has an eye for detail and craftsmanship makes shopping for furniture difficult as he would critique the lack of quality! Manufactured furniture purchased from big box stores has very little wood and whole lot of man made fake! When I happened upon the "Windsor Workshop Site," we were excited. Man-made, by true craftsmen! We actually got to know the man behind the tools! Our Bow Back Windsor chairs, Cloverleaf barstools and Settee are a welcome asset that are befitting the home that was built with an eye for detail. We are over the moon with our purchases. Finally, furniture that is worthy of its space in our home!

Thank you so much Sue & Phil for you kind words! We hope that you are still enjoying the new chairs and settee. Next time you're in Toronto come for a visit!

Thanks
Paige

Barbara Lavallee
Barbara Lavallee
1 review Oshawa, ON

Windsor Workhop-Custom King Size Bed

Approximently 15 years ago my husband and I purchased a dining table and chairs from Matty and his team at the Windsor Workshop. This furniture has endured and is beautiful and timeless. When it came time for a new bed frame we once again turned to the Windsor Workshop to create for us a completely custom piece. The results are stunning and we couldn't be more pleased with the craftsmanship and quality. Matty was an absolute pleasure to work with-professional and accomadating. I'm sure the pieces he created for us will be enjoyed for generations to come at the cottage!

We hope the new bed frame looks great up at the cottage. Enjoy and we hope to work with you again in the future!

More about Windsor Workshop

We currently live in a world of assembly line furniture creating mass ideas for a mass population. At The Windsor Workshop we are able to offer you an exclusive opportunity where rather than settling for what everyone else has, we can deliver on creating something unique and bespoke, just for ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Markham?