L.B. Roofing & Siding

Bridget from Etobicoke
Bridget from Etobicoke
1 review Ottawa, ON

New Roof

Lonney from LB Roofing is AMAZING at his job. Thorough, professional, and efficient. He gave us excellent information the whole way through and had to manage several obstacles he encountered. He has redone the roofs on several different homes of my extended family and everyone says the same thing about working with him. His crew is great too and the place was immaculate every day when they packed up. 10 out of 10 - I would recommend him to anyone.

Zoe from Ottawa
Zoe from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

New roof and roof repair

First time that I contacted them was for replacing the roof of my previous house in Crystal Beach. I was very impressed- fair price, works are done fast and the site was kept clean, very professional... Last time, I used their services for repairing the roof of my new house. Just as good as the first time. It is a company on my list of local contractors that I use and I trust.

Looking for Roofing pros in Ottawa?