Green Maple Home Renovations

General Contractors
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Mississauga  >  Green Maple Home Renovations

Reviews for Green Maple Home Renovations

Luis in Toronto
Luis in Toronto

Basement renovation

I met Green maple through a friend and I have to say that I'm really happy with the recommendation. Ariel, the owner, is a very straight forward and organized person. The job went very smooth, there were no hidden cost and everything was executed as agreed.
The quality was outstanding and they provided suggestions and solutions to some of the issues I was very satisfied with.
Over the years I have worked with several contractors in different projects and GMHR is one of the best I have worked with for the quality/price relation. Way more expensive companies hasn't provided me the service they did.
I'm waiting for a permit approval to execute another job with them.

Thank you Luis for your comments, we are happy you guys like the work and enjoy with your family and friends. Looking forward to work with you again.

AndrewH in Mississauga
AndrewH in Mississauga

Tiling and bathroom reno

Following an unfortunate failure of our main sewer line I needed a contractor to repair the tile floor in our basement, including in-floor heat, and renovate the downstairs bathroom. Found Ariel on Homestars, he quoted quickly and gave me a good price. I asked for some references which he readily provided and they validated their satisfaction with his work.

Leading up to the project start Ariel was transparent about his timing, and communicated with me about what he needed to get the job going. When we got going he and his crew were on-site steadily, making good progress and letting me know how it was going. I also added a couple of things to the project as we went, Ariel accomodated them easily and at very reasonable prices.

Most importantly though was how Ariel handled a rough spot. One of his subs made an error that set us back and caused them to have to backtrack on some of the work. I understand these things happen during renovations but Ariel took responsibility, fixed the issue and pushed hard to get us back on track. Things happen during renos, thats just the nature of the business, but having a contractor who readily stepped up to make it right is a true differentiator for me.

Project looks great, I'm pleased with the work and more pleased to have found a contractor in Ariel who has integrity and professionalism. I have future projects planned and will use Ariel again, and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Andrew

Good morning Andrew,
Thank you for the review, but nothing more than keep our clients and satisfy as much as we can their needs. Our apologies for the issue with the heated floor and the tiles contractor. I would like to thank in this opportunity to Canada Electrical Services ( Laureano and Vladimir) who step on and help us to save the issue fast and save us some time.
Thank you for your patience, hope to work with you soon.

Lorenzo in York
Lorenzo in York

Finshed Basement

I recently hired Green Maple Home Renovations to finish my basement and I could not be happier with the result. Ariel presented a reasonable quote, and provided some great ideas on how to go about finishing the basement. He was a very pleasant and honest person to deal with, and he was always available if I had any questions. Ariel and his team were all very polite and courteous, worked hard, and completed the project very quickly with no disruptions. I would highly recommend and re-hire Green Maple Renovations for any future projects as we are very happy with our new basement. Thank you!

It was also great to have the opportunity, hope you and the family enjoy it as we did finishing the basement.
All the best to you and your family.

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Trustworthy, easy to work with

Ariel has done several jobs for me over the years, some big and some small. This time, it was tile repair in the basement after the plumbers had had to break through the floor to fix the drain, plus an overdue downspout disconnection. Ariel completed the work promptly and, as always was easy to work with. Having a trust-based relationship with a contractor of Ariel's skill and conscientiousness brings great peace of mind.

I try to do my best and appreciate your input in our service. Hope we can do more work in the future. Have a very good Christmas and a prosperous 2018.

tom from Etobicoke
tom from Etobicoke

beautiful bathroom

professional from start to finish , no surprises, no stress, clear communication. Very happy with the job completed.
I would easily recommend this company to anyone.

I will report back in the future to let you know how the job held up for the one year warranty.

Alberto and my self we commit to do the best job we can in every place we go our goals beside make a leaving is to create a satisfy client and a good job result.
All the best and enjoy your new bathroom.

Alex W.
Alex W.
1 review Milton, ON

Basement Renovation

We had Ariel complete our basement finishing in early 2017 and highly recommend his services. We met with quite a few contractors and ended up choosing Ariel based on the transparency he showed during the quotation process and also the honest options he gave. For example, my wife wanted to expand one of the basement windows for fire escape purposes and he gave a very realistic and affordable option, whereas some competitors quoted exorbitantly high prices. He also presented many different ideas and options for finishing the basement and provided invaluable insight.

The job itself went very smoothly and consisted of completing a large playroom in the basement, as well as a storage area and a three piece bathroom. Ariel was always flexible in his approach and accommodated quite a few last minute changes, including an under the stair “man cave” for my son. All the crew were very friendly and always made sure to interact with my ever curious son as well.

We will definitely be using his services in the future and are happy to have found someone that can easily be relied upon.

Thank you Alex for your comments, we focus in cooperate with our clients and adapt as much as possible to their needs, hope your son is enjoying the little house under the stair, we enjoy working with you and your wife as well.
All the best to you and Asita.
Ariel.

Fadi in Oakville
Fadi in Oakville

Basement Finishing

Ariel is a true professional and he is always there to address any questions. His attention to detail is second to none . The basement is beautiful and nicely done. Ariel always ensures the best quality finishes are done and completed.
I would not miss to recognize one of his contractors Alberto is who is amazing and professional and his work ethics is "Wow"

All the best in 2018 and hope enjoy your new space

Brad and Julie M from Oakville
Brad and Julie M from Oakville
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement Renovation, Kitchen renovation, general work

This is the second time we hired Ariel and Green Maple to do home renovation work. They previously finished our basement. At our newly purchased home, we hired them to finish the basement and do some work in the kitchen. They did an amazing job again. Ariel goes over and above the call of duty. He and his team are very, very hard workers! Ariel is also reasonably priced but his work product is of high calibre and quality. Ariel is accessible, knowledgable, and a genuinely nice guy. We would highly recommend Ariel and Green Maple for your next home improvement project. He has now finished two basements for us (bathrooms included) and has done work in our kitchen. We would hire him again! He and his team deserve a well earned 10 star rating!

Than you Brad and Julie,
I am glad you guys like it hope you enjoy every space of that nice home.
I feel really honor with your comments and would like to thanks once again your trust and appreciation for Green Maple Home Renovations.
Enjoy

rapscalleon from Milton
rapscalleon from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen renovation

Our kitchen renovation project was completed on time and on budget by Ariel and his crew in a professional and pleasant manner. This particular project involved walls being taken down and a complete makeover of the main floor of our home. Ariel was able to put us in touch with all the right people from the Architect who did our technical drawings for the Town permit, to the cabinet makers who custom built our kitchen cabinets. Our family would recommend Green Maple Renovations to anyone looking to hire a professional contracting company for their renovation project. We couldn't be happier. Thank you Ariel and crew. You did a great job!

Thank you always please to work with client like you

Henry - Milton in Milton
Henry - Milton in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Finishing basement

Ariel and the team did an excellent job in renovating our basement within the target budget. We are very pleased with the quality of the work and the professionalism of Ariel and team. Will highly recommend them to anyone planning to do home renovation.
Thanks for the great job, Ariel and team!

Thank you Henry for the feed back you gave us is very nice to hear our work fur fulfill your expectactions in budget, Enjoy it as we did doing it
Thanks Ariel and team

More about Green Maple Home Renovations

Home Renovations Mississauga, General Contractors Mississauga, Basement Renovations Mississauga, Basement Renovations Oakville, General Contractors Oakville, Home Renovations Oakville General Contractor, Home Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Renovation, Basement Renovation, Decks, Plastering, Tiling, Hardwood Laminate and Engineer Floor Installation, Framing, Drywall and Plastering, Tiling, Painting Framing Drywall and Plastering Tiling Harwood, Laminated ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Mississauga?