ARO Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for ARO Plumbing & Heating

patricia12 in Calgary
patricia12 in Calgary

toilet repair

the technician arrived and he was quick to assess the situation and then proceeded to shut down the water and quickly fixed my running toilet. the service was on time

Linda in Calgary
Linda in Calgary

toilet replacement

The plumber we had was Colton and we found him to be very professional both in his work and also atmosphere.
We would highly recommend him to anyone we know personally.

Walter in Calgary
Walter in Calgary

kitchen sink clog

Had Colton come out to solve my kitchen sink issue. he walked me through what was going on. he worked on that clog for three hours. I'd hire him again in a heart beat, super good customer service.

Randi in Calgary
Randi in Calgary

Toilet replacement

The young man who came to do the plumbing was first of all,very polite. He explained everything that he was going to do very well. When he was finished the work,he did not leave a mess. And the toilet is working. I was impressed by his professional manner

Polly in Calgary
Polly in Calgary

project

Excellent service by Colton. Very friendly, patient , calm, and reassuring. Lots of patience. Very knowledgable, proficient, and proffesional. I would reccomend this person to anyone and everyone who has a plumbing related issue.

Frenchie in Edmonton
Frenchie in Edmonton

Hot Water Replacement

Walk up this morning and discovered my hot water tank was leaking. Phoned the company that had rebuilt my furnace a year or so ago and because I was very satisfied with your company, I decided to call you again.

Passw0rd in Calgary
Passw0rd in Calgary

WATER HEATER

Very professional work and satisfied by the technician job done and explained in detail how to do maintenance of the water heater to increase the life and durability of the equipment.

Replace hot water tank

After calling for service the plumber Colton arrived within an hour. He determined the tank was full of crud and stuff. I told him to replace the tank. He did so thoroughly and quickly. He made sure everything was in good shape (no leaks,,gas or wahter)

Fixing Toilet

Called them & I was told that it cost ~36 for a plumber to come & appraise the situation & give me an estimate, then I can decide if I want the repair or not.

The plumber came, spent few minutes, look at the back of toilet & pointed to obvious area which was broken for past few months & said this parts are broken. It will cost you roughly $200 to get fixed or get a new toilet. I said thank you but not interested to get it done today. He said well now I serviced your toilet, it will cost you $200. you just pointed to an obvious broken part & want to charge me for the entire cost of repair without doing anything.

DONT Waste your money, the dispatcher doesn't help you to all, you are on your own if you have a problem with the plumber

Service

My mother (91 yrs) needed her sink unclogged. Heinz arrived and unclogged the sink ($300) and then told Mom her water pressure was too high and it was against 'code. Installed a pressure reduction valve ($850). She had never had a problem in 50 yrs with water pressure. Total working Tim 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. It is criminal how they gouge and take advantage of old people.