Ductless Comfort Heating And Cooling

73 Enfield Avenue Toronto ON M8W1T6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Ductless Comfort Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Ductless Comfort Heating And Cooling

Ductless Airconditions

We had two units installed in our house two years ago, we are more then happy with quality of products and with installation. Everything was instal with professional matter. Will recommend this company to everyone.

Mike from Cambridge
Mike from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Ductless Mini Split

Would like to thank Bulut, Mariusz, and Richie for a job well done. Bulut was very responsive to emails pre and post install. Mariusz and Richie were very courteous and professional installers. Excellent price. All around great experience, Thank you.

Sarah W. in North York
Sarah W. in North York
1 review North York, ON

Furnace Replacement

I was at home when suddenly I realized that my house was freezing. I went downstairs to find out what was wrong, only to find out that my furnace was broken and I was told that I would need a new furnace. I called several companies but they all told me that they wouldn't be able to get there on such short notice. That is until called Ductless Comfort Inc. They were quick to give me a quote and they arrived on time. Shortly after they finished the job. Their worked amazingly fast and efficiently. They got the job done and I was happy with the price.

Ductless Comfort Inc. in Etobicoke
Ductless Comfort Inc. in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Heating and Cooling - Install two ductless heat pumps

Me and my husband moved into 73 year-old home with baby on the way and we really needed to improve our heating system. We called several companies but Ductless Comfort give us the most competitive price. During the quotation they gave us an honest opinion and described in detail what was best for our situation and the solution they recommended. The installation happened two days later. The work crew arrived on time, cleaned up after themselves and were very polite. All while they installed two ductless heat pumps for us. Thank you, Ductless Comfort. You've saved us a ton of money and now we get to live in comfort.

More about Ductless Comfort Heating And Cooling

Ductless Comfort Heating & Cooling company serving in Toronto and GTA area. Fully insured and licensed. Offers sale, installation and service. Features: Air Conditioning, Ductless Heat Pumps, Boilers, Radiators, Water Tankless, Furnaces, Gas Lines, Custom Duckwork, Heating Floors. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We have qualified, experienced and licensed techicians to handle the most ...