Home Additions
ZAHLCO Construction & Restoration Ltd.

Reviews for ZAHLCO Construction & Restoration Ltd.

Carmelo  from Toronto
Carmelo from Toronto

Home Renovations,

Working with Aaron for the past five years has been great, he is on point with all the information needed to complete the job and is aware of the customers needs. He is a great problem solver and communicates to all in a timely manner. Customers are always happy with Aaron’s work and with his team that he has put together. Over all a great individual to work for and looking forward to working with Aaron in future renovations.

Thank you Aaron keep up the good work.

thanks carmelo, its been a pleasure as well to work witha great trade that no only knows his work but also takes great pride in his work,
keep it up

chanan
chanan

House build

The ZahlCo team worked professionally, with quality work and trades, and easy to deal with.

great working together

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

Major Home Reno Project

Both Aaron and Chris are extremely fair, reliable, and hard-working. Zahlco stuck to the budget and schedule we had agreed on. We are extremely happy with the finished project. We added 600+ square feet to our home (with new foundation), new HVAC, new floor, new kitchen, new exterior, new electrica; - we don't have any complaints. Both are not only very professional, but also easy to get along with. They constantly found solutions that worked within our budget. I would recommend Zahlco for any/all home reno projects.

Thanks Paul
We appreciate your review and appreciate how easy you and your wife were to work with. From begging to the very end you showed patience and willing to take a little longer to make sure it was done properly and not rushed. Thank you Aaron

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Basement leak and mould remediation. All fixed!

A leak in my father's basement went unnoticed for a while and resulted in mould accumulation along one wall. The leak was repaired and the damage was promptly assessed after contacting Zahlco restoration. Testing confirmed that there was mould behind the way. Arrangements were made for mould remediation, following with repair of the wall. When the job was completed, there were no further signs of mould and the wall looked brand new, as if there had never been a problem. The service we received was professional and courteous and quality work was done to complete the job.

Thank you for contacting us here at Zahlco and thank you for having faith in us. You were a great client all around and a pleasure to work with.
Aaron

Aldo Aragon from Toronto
Aldo Aragon from Toronto

Bathroom renos

I a was very satisfied with Zahlco on the bathroom renos they did in my condo. Chris the project manager was great. He made a great first impression by conducting a thorough initial consultation and providing a detailed cost estimate - much better than the 3 or 4 other companies I got estimates from. The project ended up being a challenging one due to the unique design of the plumbing in my condo but Chris was great in providing solutions and being patient. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the work and the experience.

Sune O.
Sune O.

Added a wall to create a separate room

Chris was very informative, responsive, and pleasant to deal with. His contractors were also prompt and effective and very efficient. Their quality of work was excellent, and any on-site issues were quickly and successfully dealt with. I would happily use Chris and his team next time we needed any work of this type done.

Thank you Sune! It was a pleasure to work with you as well. I hope we cross paths again very soon! Take care and all the best.

Chris

Philip from Riverdale
Philip from Riverdale

Exterior waterproofing

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of work provided by Eli, Victor and their crew. Surprised, because these guys were much more reasonably priced than a lot of other quotes I received after our basement had flooded from a recent (Feb. 2015) thaw. One year later and not a drop of water down there, so they did an excellent job. They came recommended through word-of-mouth, and lived up to their reputation.

Highly recommended!

Thanks Philip! We’re happy to have helped you out. You were an excellent client and we wish you all the best in the future!

Ivo in Toronto
Ivo in Toronto

Great work

I used this group for a few commercial projects. Each time Eli and his team completed the job with enthousiam and confadince. They know what their doing, this resulted in a great job completed in ideal time. I would recommend Zahlco.

Regards,
Ivo

Thank you Ivo! Each time we dealt with you has been a pleasure. We look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

venarew in Toronto
venarew in Toronto

basement reno

Working with zahlco was a real pleasure! We had a busted pipe and t ruined our hardwood flooring. Aaron and his team did an awesome job rejuvenating our basement and I would strongly recommend zahlco to any other home owner

We appreciate the kind words. A busted pipe can be stressful and we’re happy to have been able to help.

Christopher C.
Christopher C.

Washroom renovation.

Construction is a funny business. You meet all kinds of characters. When you're having work done in your home you really have to be conscious of the type of people you're letting into your house. From the moment I met Aaron of Zahlco Construction I felt comfortable with him. He was on time for starters, and he took the time to speak with me. What really impressed me was that he listened rather than try to tell me what I needed to get done in my place. He sent me a quote very quickly. His team was available to start work relatively soon after I agreed to the quote. Aaron was just as excited about seeing the finished product as I was and he or one of his associates were there with me every step of the way. I'm my experience a lot of contractors don't like doing smaller renovation jobs but Zahlco treated me like I was just as important as a larger project. His contractors were courteous and efficient and they tried to keep the workplace as clean as possible. I was very happy with the results and I will definitely be calling Zahlco back for any future renovations!

Thank you Christopher! We are aware of your attention to detail when choosing a contractor for your bathroom project and the fact you chose us over a field of competition truly means a lot to us. Wishing you all the best in the future.

More about ZAHLCO Construction & Restoration Ltd.

Here at ZAHLCO Construction and Restoration are sole mission is to always produce exceptional construction and design work within the agreed upon time frame and fulfill the desires of our clients to our utmost ability through resourcefulness, a service-oriented attitude, and forward thinking. Our commitment to integrity from the first bid to the last piece of trim has helped us grow, and is quickly being recognized as one of the premiere construction organizations in Toronto.

As a general contractor, we work with your architect and engineers, and select subcontractors, oversee all aspects of the construction of your project and ensure that your project is delivered with the highest quality, on time and on-budget.
Please visit our website for further information.

Home Additions
At Zahlco we supply a full range of services for our clients including New Home Construction, Custom Homes, Home Additions, Complete Renovations, Basements Renovations, Kitchen Renovations, Custom Cabinetry, Custom Counter Tops, Hardwood Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Tiling, Painting, Bathroom Renovations, Condo Renovations, Commercial Construction, Roof Repairs, Planning and Design, Interior Design, Home Improvements, Home Remodeling, Property Rejuvenation, Electrical Contracting, Plumbing, Exterior, Stucco and Stone Work, Asphalt and Paving, Excavating, Demolition, Home Modeling, Home Remodeling, Staging, Clean Up, Carpet Cleaning and more. We also have a Restoration branch of Zahlco which specializes in Water Damage, Mold removal, Mold Inspections/Testing, Black Mold Removal, Toxic Mold Removal, Full Mold Remediation, Environmental Services, Asbestos removal, and Air Quality Testing. We also specialize in a full service for Water Damage Repair including Water Damage Restoration, Leaks & Floods, Wet Basements/Flooded Basements, Sewage Disinfection, Drain Back-ups, Sewage Back-ups/Sewage Clean-ups, Wet Carpets, Water Damaged Floors, Burst Pipes, Pack Out Services, and Insurance Jobs. A third major focus of our business is waterproofing. We offer all services from Cleaning Drains, Waterproofing, wet basement, foundation crack, foundation crack repair, basement waterproofing, leaky basement, weeping tile installation, Exterior & Interior Waterproofing, window well, waterproofing contractors
Custom Homes, Home Additions, Residential/ Commercial Renovations, Waterproofing, Disaster Restoration
2009