Keen On Green Disposal And Recycling

Junk Removal
3660 Vanness Ave Vancouver BC V5R 6H8
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Vancouver  >  Keen On Green Disposal And Recycling

Reviews for Keen On Green Disposal And Recycling

Wilson in Surrey
Wilson in Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Great Disposal Company

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with the team at Keen On Green Disposal. They're amazing to work with, fast communication and very reasonable pricing with amazing service. I cannot recommend these guys enough.

Barbara
Barbara
1 review Vancouver, BC

Decluttering a decade of accumulation - moving a bed, desk, chairs! Out with the old, in with the new!

Clint and Mr. G - the fellows who represented the company on that day - were great - helpful, professional, and got right down to business with a 'can do' attitude. It was a pleasure to use your services with such pleasant and capable representatives. Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words! We are very happy to hear you had a wonderful furniture removal experience. I will let the boys know what a great job they've done. Thank you!

slickvic50 in New Westminster
slickvic50 in New Westminster
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

furniture removal

Sadly, my Mother passed away on November 6th. My brother and I were getting her apartment ready for sale and needed 4 items of furniture removed. We made arrangements for a certain day and time and when they didn't turn up at the scheduled time, they called to say they would be there in 15 min. In a nutshell, these guys were awesome. Very friendly and worked quickly to get the job done. I would definitely recommend this company in the future.

Thank you for your great review!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Junk Removal Downtown Vancouver

These guys were awesome. They removed some of my old condo furniture. They were on time and efficient and they handled all my concerns with no problem:

- lack of building loading zone: they scheduled the move at a non busy time and found parking out front

- another condo move at the same time: they were fast and only needed 1 elevator trip

- extra furniture: they had space

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Our staff is excellent at maximizing elevator space and navigating in Vancouver Downtown.

mark elliott in Vancouver
mark elliott in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

garbage disposal

Excellent. Really. Thank you.
Garage full of reno building materials taken away as promised. Absolutely no problem using then again or reccommending to anyone. My garage is now usable again. Thx

Thank you for the great review, Elliott. Our team had lots of fun helping with your renovation process. We will see you on the next run. Thanks again!

Antonia in North Vancouver
Antonia in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Outstanding service

Having to clear my husband's office of many expensive books, and not wanting to junk them, I was referred to KOG by a junk disposal company I often use. The two young guys who showed up were delightful in every respect - courteous, professional, friendly and capable. They cleared out the books and shelves with respect (sounds silly I know, but these were my husband's treasures and I didn't want to see them hurled into boxes by some uncaring person.) The guys even pointed out a few of his antique books that I had missed removing and asked me to take a look at them to make sure they weren't of special value. We hear a lot about the working attitudes of millennials, but all I can say is that KOG employees are exceptional people in all respects. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Hi Antonia, Thank you for your wonderful review about our staff's service. I will let Clint and Leo know how happy you are with their work ethic and customer serivce. Thanks again!

Raymond Asai from Richmond
Raymond Asai from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Junk Removal Richmond

Assisted Review

1. Trying to decide how we would remove and dispose of all the junk that had been collected for over 50 years.

2. Was very satisfied with the service provided by your company. All the junk was removed and disposed for a very reasonable fee. Less expensive that having to do ourselves.

3. You were very professional yet friendly. Will be using your service once again when final move from house is scheduled.

Hi Raymond. Thank you for the awesome review. We are happy to help de-cluter your home. A lot of the items may look like junk but we found some usable item and it was donated to Salvation Army. Also, a good 50% of the wood and metal items were recycled. Thanks again and enjoy your new space!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Drywall Removal In Vancouver Basement

Assisted Review

1. What problems were you facing prior to hiring KOG Disposal?

Disposal of drywall from demolition of basement space

2. Results that you see after using our service?

Problem solved

3. Your experience working with us.
Excellent, crew was efficient , friendly and tidy

Thank you for the review. Drywall disposal can be challenging at times and with our experience we can help make the process easy.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Junk Clean Out In Burnaby Home

Assisted Review

1. What problems were you facing prior to hiring KOG Disposal?

A lot of junk in our basement that was too big and too bulky to carry out on our own.

2. Results that you see after using our service?

Much more space in our basement.

3. Your experience working with us?

It was wonderful . The people that came to the house were friendly and efficient. They had a job to do and did it well!

Gillian T. from West Vancouver
Gillian T. from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Full Service Junk Removal Service West Vancouver

Assisted Review

I have used KOG on 3 occasions now. Always on time, always pleasant to deal with, and leaves me with the knowledge that my unwanted items are being responsibly dealt with. Many thanks, and I will use you again in the future I am sure. Happy New Year!

Thank you for your on going support, Gillian!

More about Keen On Green Disposal And Recycling

We local junk removal service in Vancouver that provide fast and convenient, environmental friendly service. We will gladly take care of the things you no longer care about! Let us help you not dispose of, but find a suitable placing for your things. Through donation and efficient recycling your business with us will help others in need. We haul everything from house-hold garbage to construction waste. We also provide bin rental.
Full Service Junk Removal
Bin Rental Service
We are specialized in house clean-out, renovation clean-up, furniture removal, estate clean out and more....