Air Quality Dunrite

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Air Quality Dunrite

Grace
Grace

Air conditioner installation and humidifier maintenance

The Air Quality Dunrite crew listened carefully to my exact specifications with regard to where I wanted the air conditioning unit located. They executed my instructions to the very letter. They also tuned up my furnace. The humidifier pad had completely calcified but the technician didn't have a replacement for it. However, Marcello came over today and personally inserted a brand new humidifier pad! I highly recommend Air Quality Dunrite for ALL your furnace and air conditioning needs. They do EVERYTHING right!!!!

We are always thrilled to hear that our customers are happy. Enjoy the summer with your new AC.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Poor service, unprofessional customer service by a grumpy lady, poor. Don’t ever pay them first before work.

Had bad experience with this Company. Very poor people skill and communication by staff who only focus on collecting money but not on service. Poor job finishes, workers are paid hourly and rush to go home than finish the job, worst of all they broke things water pipe and then extremely poor follow up.. don’t trust this company any more

It's unfortunate that you were not able to wait until our next availability for service and decided that this, categorically untrue review was your way of demonstrating your displeasure.
We stand by our customers and our work Our reviews prove it.
Sorry we could not accommodate you sooner due to this extreme weather as we are trying to serve as many customers as possible.

joannehale
joannehale

Air conditioner

Excellent work it was done in the amount of time that it was supposed too

Thank you for the kind review. We hope you enjoy your summer.

margwilkin
margwilkin

Air Conditioner Replacement

The old air conditioner and pad were removed and a new one installed. Works great.

We are glad to hear that everything went well. Thank you and enjoy your summer.

paulamcm
paulamcm

air conditioner and installation

Very pleasant installation guys did a great job installing the Lennox air conditioner unit that I ordered. They install confidence that the work was well done, well they come from the same company, Dunrite, with whom I maintain a service contract for my HVAC.

Hi Paula. Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the summer and we will see you in the fall for you furnace maintenance.

drragonlady
drragonlady

replace ductless air conditioner

The servicemen were on time. They were friendly, they answered any questions we had, they were neat, they covered the floor with sheets. They removed the old air conditioner and they were thorough. They explained what they did and the best part is they cleaned up after themselves! I am looking forward to using my new a/c/heat pump.

We pride ourselves on quality service and customer care. We are very pleased to hear that your experience with AQD was a pleasant one. Thank you again.

Kate
Kate

A/C

I first met this team at the homeshow and was immediately impressed with them. Marcello came by to provide a quote and after doing my homework, concluded they were my best choice for price and quality. The team that came to do the work were friendly, professional and hardworking. Would definitely recommend them!

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Lacey-Mai Friedman in Vaughan
Lacey-Mai Friedman in Vaughan

Thanks Air Quality

Needed a quote on a furnace. So I was looking around and gave me a fair price and customer service was good. Thanks to Marcello and Ryan for the help. Good Work.

It was a pleasure working with you. Hope your enjoying your new furnace.

Sandy in Woodbridge
Sandy in Woodbridge

Hot water heater installation

Great customer service! We had them install a new water heater when the current one from a rental company developed a leak and was not repairable. The rental company was going to take 48hrs to install a new tank. We ended the rental contract and bought a new tank from Dunrite, based on great customer service from them in the past. From my initial call, they had 2 technicians at my house in less than 1.5 hrs with a new tank. Technicians were professional and friendly. Highly recommended. Excellent focus on customer service!

Hope your enjoying your hot water and thank you for the kind review

Frank King in Old Toronto
Frank King in Old Toronto

New Furnace and Water Heater

I recently had a new Lennox high-efficiency furnace and Rheem direct-vented water heater installed by AirQualityDunrite and was very pleased with the whole process. From the assessment of my needs by Marcello, to the actual installation led by Kevin and Ryan, everything was done in a highly professional manner. I have no hesitation in recommending AirQualityDunrite to others.

Thank you for the kind review.

More about Air Quality Dunrite

Air Quality Dunrite,is the expert in Toronto for furnace repairs, tune ups and replacement. Get your furnace rejuvenated to factory fresh condition with our furnace tune up maintenance service.

For Furnace replacement- Our friendly, professional technicians will arrive on time, make sure your home is protected, and then will install your new furnace according to factory specifications (this ensures best and longest performance). We’ll even clean up after ourselves before leaving your home.

Thermostats are one of the smallest and most overlooked parts in your heating and cooling system. The right thermostat can make a big difference in the efficiency of your furnace or air conditioner. We have a selection of thermostats to go with any system and to fit any budget.

To start off the season look to Air Quality Dunrite to get your ducts cleaned to remove dust, debris and possibly mould.

We sell both conventional and tankless water heaters and help you decide the most economical path to take.

For expert advise visit our blog at- http://www.airqualitydunrite.com/blog/

Look to Air Quality Dunrite for all your air quality needs including air filters, purification and humidifiers.