Krys Construction

Reviews for Krys Construction

Kevinsingh1982
Kevinsingh1982

Basement Renovation

Krys and his team were extremely punctual and professional from the outset and it set the tone for the entire project. A schedule was provided prior to the start and I was extremely impressed how accurate and on point the schedule for each trade was. On top of that My Wife and I requested some subtle changes and Krys's team were worked with us accordingly. I would definitely recommend Krys to anyone finishing their basement, I would definitely use Krys again.

Bronte C.
Bronte C.

Basement finishing

Krys and his whole team did a wonderful job. From the day we received the detailed quote and timeline, every part of the process went according to schedule.
We are not only satisfied with the quality of the finishing, but also the quality of every team member's craftsmanship. A big thank you to every team member and to Krys for making our basement and extension of our home. We highly recommend their work.

Thank you Luzinda and Beukes.Enjoy your new space:)

fran t.
fran t.

Basement reno

Krys completed a full basement Reno for us. The quote was fair and in the end, a little bit was taken off since we went under budget on the tile and laminate choices. The whole project was scheduled for 5 weeks with permits. The whole project moves very quickly only delayed in the beginning since I couldn't get my whirlpool tub in time and at the end to get all the finishings complete. Krys is very responsive, and reliable. His crew and trades do good quality work. Our basement is very small and we wanted to maximize the functionality of the space and in the end we were able to accomplish this together with small limitations givin all the changes we made along the way. He finished all the agreed upon work and made all the finishing touches we requested to consider the project complete. We would recommend him highly based upon a great working relationship, reliability and quality work.

Thank you Fran.

Ellen
Ellen
3 reviews Milton, ON

Basement renovation

We recently had our basement finished by Krys Construction. Krys and his crews had made such a stressful project to a breeze. Everything was done professionally within budget and timeline. He encouraged us to apply for permit which turned out to be a very smooth process and no headache at all. Everyone came to visit was impressed by the quality of work. Pricewise, we got 4 or 5 quotes, and Krys' quote was in the middle. It worth every penny. Krys was very organized and he gave us a schedule when we signed the agreement, and he sticked to it as long as it's possible. Every step was coordinated very well. We are so glad we made the right choice.

katS
katS
2 reviews Milton, ON

Basement framing and subfloor

Krys and his team just completed the framing and subfloor in our basement and they did a fantastic job. Even our drywall contractor commented on the good job. The whole team is very professional and great to work with. He is very easy to talk to and addressed all my questions or concerns. Would highly recommend Krys and his team.

Thank you Katherine.Good luck with rest renovation:)

richteixeira in Burlington
richteixeira in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

full basement finishing

We are very happy with the workmanship and end result in our newly renovated basement. Krys and his team were quick and completed from start to finish in about 4-5 weeks as promised. The reno was open concept which is split into a kids play area and home theater as well as a 3 piece bathroom and finished hardwood staircase.
The cost was somewhere in the middle from the quotes we were provided with but well worth it given the knowledge and quality of their work. Krys had no problem answering our questions and also providing some ideas.
Just be sure to give yourself enough time to pick the finishings like tiles, flooring etc. as they work quickly and on strict timelines.

I would definitely use them again for other projects and will continue to refer them to friends and family.

Thank you Rich.Enjoy your space:)

Richard P.
Richard P.
2 reviews Milton, ON

Subfloor Installation and Basement Framing

Contacted Krys and he responds quickly. He was able to provide me with a better basement design as I originally visioned. He was able to schedule me in within reason and the quality of work is excellent. Great people to work with and always cleans up the work area at the end of the work day. I have already recommended him to a few people inquiring. Other contractors arriving at the site has also commented on the excellent workmanship on the framing. Highly recommended and will definitely not disapoint!!!

Thanks Rich.Hope you finish your bsmt the way you wanted .

klausandisabeld
klausandisabeld
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Basement

Krys Construction was recommended to us by one of our neighbours who also did their basement. The work was done in the 6-7 week time frame which was promised and they kept to the the budget. The trades that were employed were professional and their craftsmanship was of a high quality. Any problems, which were few, that were encountered were dealt with quickly and to our satisfaction.

Thank you Isabel and Klaus.Enjoy your new space at the bar;)

rtill in Burlington
rtill in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement Framing

Called Krys in to get a quote and timeframe for framing and installing a subfloor in our basement. He came the next day, gave us a fair quote and completed the job faster than originally expected. The crew was fantastic and left the basement as clean as they found it. Do not hesitate to give Krys and his team a call.

Thank you Ryan.Good luck with further Reno:)

Stock14
Stock14

Full basement renovation

Very pleased with the full basement renovation that I recently completed using Krys and his team. Krys managed the project from teardown to finishing touches and brought in quality trades to do the work. All the best trades in the Milton area work with Krys and my wife and I are very pleased with the work. Krys was very fair with his pricing compared to other quotes I received and he was willing to work through me getting all the proper building permits through the town. Krys finished the job on budget and on time. All town inspections of his work passed with flying colours. I would highly recommend Krys to anyone looking for carpentry work, framing or full basement renovation.

Thank you Dave.Enjoy your new space with your familly.

More about Krys Construction

Proper construction methods are never optional and home owners have the right to ask questions. Krys Construction knows the Ontario Building Code (OBC) and gurantees a clear walk-through any rennovation. We draw awareness to potential issues. For example, a rennovation with exposed concrete walls and floors can create moisture and cause mildew and odors. With proper construction methods this can be avoided.

"Sketch out your ideas". Always build with the same quality as the rest of your home and sketching your options can be useful when explaining things to a contractor.

Complete Finish Basement