Krys Construction

Carol a.
Carol a.
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement Renovation

I contacted Krys Construction for a quote on a basement renovation. After interviewing many contractors I knew Krys was the person for the renovation. I had a very good feeling about Krys, and his quote was in the middle. With hearing so many horror stories of other contractors who required payment upfront and then disappeared I was pleasantly surprised to find out from Krys that payment was done as the job progressed. A few weeks before the work began Krys sent out a schedule of work to be performed and on what day. All of Krys's construction team were very professional, polite and cleaned up their work area at the end of the day. I enjoyed listening to the workers who whistled and sang, as I know they loved their work! Construction was on budget and finished on time (6 weeks). Krys was always available to contact and address any concerns. The end product of our finished basement was beyond our expectations and satisfaction (and I have very high expectations). We are very happy to recommend Krys Construction. When the time comes I will be contacting Krys for a kitchen update and a new deck. Thank you Krys and his team for a transforming our basement into a great comfortable warm space, efficiently and stress free.

Thank you Carol.It was pleasure to work with you:)

Sandrin
Sandrin
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Finished Basement

Our experience with Krys Construction was exceptionally good - they are a very professional team that is always on time and do an amazing job... The owner of the company makes himself available anytime there are questions or issues and treats the job in a very professional way. Very accommodating and great team to work with... they have great suggestions and provide a very high-quality craftsmanship! I highly recommend this team for any home improvement jobs!

Thank you Sandrin! My pleasure to finish your basement and enjoy your new space!

Ryan
Ryan
2 reviews Milton, ON

Exterior wall demo, installation of double glass sliding door. Basement renovation.

Originally contracted Krys to do some work to demo, frame and install of a large double glass sliding door in my kitchen. The work included removal of a french door and two large windows, structural work to ensure outside wall integrity, installation and interior/exterior finishing (brick, drywall, trim, paint etc). Workmanship and professionalism was top notch. Renovations in the kitchen are never fun but Krys and his team endeavored to keep the disruption and impact to our primary living area at a minim. The end product was excellent and we asked Krys to complete a basement renovation (drywall, subfllooring, some structural work and new doorways) right after completing the kitchen job. Results were excellent and I am very pleased with both the product and value of working with Krys Construction.

As a renovation novice I found that Krys took the time to explain my options and has a deep network which to draw from. The teams working on my home were extremely friendly and respectful at all times. Krys will be my first call for any future work and I would highly recommend Krys Construction to those looking for a contractor.

Thanks RYAN.Enjoy your basement and beautiful view through your door;)
Thanks again

illingworthdj
illingworthdj
1 review Milton, ON

Full basement renovation

Krys and his teams were amazing to work with. The finished product exceeded our expectations. They finished on budget and on time. Actually, they would have been ahead of schedule had I not brought someone else in to do some work that ended up being a nightmare. When I fired the other guy, Krys worked extra hard to help me find a replacement and still finished the whole project on time even though I wasted a week by hiring someone unqualified for one of the jobs.

I have and will continue to recommend Krys to everyone looking for renovations.

I will also call Krys when I’m ready to update my kitchen and master bathroom.

Thank you David.Enjoy your new space :)

Jillmayo
Jillmayo

Home Renovation

Krys and his team completed renovations to my parents house recently. Not only was the work impeccable; Krys and his team were always professional, thorough and knowledgeable. Krys set out a timeline which was followed to a T. Communication was fantastic and the whole process was seamless. I highly recommend Krys Construction for any of your renovation needs. You will not be disappointed! The work was meticulous and my parents couldn’t be happier!

Glad to hear that and so happy for your parents they have home back!Thank you :)

MMalig in Grimsby
MMalig in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Basement Finishing

We were extremely happy with Krys. It took me a long time and many phone calls with other contractors to finally find one that was respectful and professional at the same time. I've heard many horror stories about contractors but I did not get that sense at all when I met Krys and I am very critical! Everything was completed in a timely manner and all of his crews were very knowledgeable and professional. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a renovation/finishing project.

Thank you guys!Enjoy your new space:)

Waj in Oakville
Waj in Oakville

Basement Renovation

We had Krys finish a rec room and a play area in our new place and we are very happy with the finished project. Initially we had gotten estimates from a few highly rated contractors on HomeStars. Krys's estimate was not the lowest but was not the most expensive either. I really liked Krys's flexibility in working with us to make sure that the project comes in within our budget. The work was completed on time and the end result speaks for itself. Everyone involved in the project did a fantastic job from framing to drywall to trim and doors.

I would definitely recommend Krys and will certainly hire him again for any other renovations.

Thank you Waj and enjoy your new soace

The T.
The T.
1 review Acton, ON

Basement

We were wary of getting our basement done because we'd heard horror stories and were unsure how to pick the right person. We turned to HomeStars and chose to interview three different businesses. Upon meeting Krys, he was friendly, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. The other two companies were okay as well but when it got down to it, Krys had the best pricing and we were drawn to the fact that Krys Construction seemed like a smaller family-run business (his father, who is very friendly, is also part of the team). The other companies had a sales person come to your home but he wasn't ever going to be at the site. He was the person you would speak with if you had any issues but we weren't comfortable with that. We liked having direct access to Krys if needed, though that hardly happened. Most importantly, Krys Construction came UNDER budget and finished on time with days to spare. The workers were all very respectful, friendly and low-maintenance. I enjoyed their whistling and singing at times. It just seems that it is a well run business where everyone is respected and taken care of, so of course, that trickles down to the work and happy customers. He always asked us if we were happy and how it was going and honestly, we always said, "Great!" I never knew it could be so easy and stress-free to get work done in your home. We were so happy, we referred him to the parents of our daughter's friend. They are now down the street working on their basement. Thank you so much Krys and team for making everything smooth, efficient and stress-free. I will continue to refer you guys if I know of anyone who needs work done in their home. Quality of work and materials are also good. We're very happy with our basement. Thanks again!

Thanks guys.Enjoy your new space:)

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto
2 reviews Milton, ON

Basement finishing

Decided to get our basement finished as an family room and a place for our kids to play. After numerous estimates from different contractors Krys estimate made the most sense and value for the budget. His team completted the job within the schedule time frame. At each stage of the build you can see that his team cared and did their job very professionally as it shows in the quality of the workmanship. Highly recommended and we will definitely hire his team to do our next Reno.

Thank you Chris and enjoy your new space :)

BartC in Burlington
BartC in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement Renovation

We had a section of our basement that was not finished when we moved in, so we asked around and someone recommended Krys Construction. Krys was very professional and helpful from the quote process up until the end of our contract. He and Justyna sent detailed quotes and schedules for our project, so it was all well-organized and there were no surprises. The teams that he sent to work on various parts of our space all did a great job.
I would recommend (and have already recommended) Krys to those who are looking to finish their basement. Thanks for the awesome work you guys did. We love the extra finished space we now have!

Thank you Bart and enjoy your new space :)

More about Krys Construction

Proper construction methods are never optional and home owners have the right to ask questions. Krys Construction knows the Ontario Building Code (OBC) and gurantees a clear walk-through any rennovation. We draw awareness to potential issues. For example, a rennovation with exposed concrete walls and floors can create moisture and cause mildew and odors. With proper construction methods this can be avoided.

"Sketch out your ideas". Always build with the same quality as the rest of your home and sketching your options can be useful when explaining things to a contractor.

Complete Finish Basement