Cypress Property Inspections

Home Inspection
Vancouver BC V6H 1P9
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in West Vancouver  >  Cypress Property Inspections

Reviews for Cypress Property Inspections

Camille in Vancouver
Camille in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

condo inspection

I contacted Noel after I was recommended to his company by a friend. He was very professional and had decades of experience as a contractor and home inspector. He was very knowledgeable in building code as well as the history of buildings in Vancouver. Based on his expertise, I was confident that I was making the right choice in regards to walking away from a purchasing decision. I would recommend Noel without hesitation.

Vancouver, BC
Vancouver, BC
24 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

We used Cypress Property Inspections as the inspector during the purchase of our new house. He was very detailed oriented and really took the time to do a thorough inspection. The inspector gave us a CD with pictures of each area he inspected, together with a hard copy report. He then went over his findings with us at the end. We were happy with his level of diligence..