Cypress Property Inspections

Reviews for Cypress Property Inspections

Kay
Kay
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Home inspection and subsequent consultation on roof and drainage

Very professional, committed to high standards of performance, ethical and realistic relative to expectations given the age of the house and what is practical and cost effective

Hi Kay, Thank you for your review, I aim for professionalism, a quality often lacking in our industry, Noel.

Camille in Vancouver
Camille in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

condo inspection

I contacted Noel after I was recommended to his company by a friend. He was very professional and had decades of experience as a contractor and home inspector. He was very knowledgeable in building code as well as the history of buildings in Vancouver. Based on his expertise, I was confident that I was making the right choice in regards to walking away from a purchasing decision. I would recommend Noel without hesitation.

Thank you Camille for your kind review and recommendation. I really appreciate it.
Noel- Cypress Property Inspections

Vancouver, BC
Vancouver, BC
24 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

We used Cypress Property Inspections as the inspector during the purchase of our new house. He was very detailed oriented and really took the time to do a thorough inspection. The inspector gave us a CD with pictures of each area he inspected, together with a hard copy report. He then went over his findings with us at the end. We were happy with his level of diligence..

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. I'm very committed to informing new homeowners properly.
Noel- Cypress Property Inspections

More about Cypress Property Inspections

WHY CHOOSE CYPRESS PROPERTY INSPECTIONS? Not all building inspections are created equal. . . My name is Noel Murphy, I am a qualified, licensed, professional inspector. My commitment to excellence and ongoing education keeps me informed and abreast of changes in our industry. Cypress Property Inspection's Standards of Inspection (SOI) ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in West Vancouver?