T. Adams General Contractors

Toronto ON M3J2P1
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  T. Adams General Contractors

Reviews for T. Adams General Contractors

1 review Simcoe County, ON

From a referral, I Had a bathroom done in my condo through T. Adams. Extremely happy with the whole experience and how it turned out! Tom and the crew were very fast and professional, would highly recommend this company.

We called T Adams as recommended by our neighbour to examine an exterior leak. They were there the next day with a comprehensive quote and a plan that ended up working perfectly. They fixed the leak and properly added higher R value insulation to both the laundry and work room and now our basement is warm! We even called them back to install a basement window that's thermal. Highly recommended!

It was a pleasure working for you and your family. Hope to do more business in the future

R Sidhu in Toronto

These guys were amazing with my recent renovations- very knowledgeable, honest, genuine and had my best interest in mind- fair on price, respectful of the place and I would recommend them to anybody who is looking for work in their home-

It was our pleasure to serve your needs. You were very easy to work with. Looking forward to working for you in the future.
Thanks

Andrea C from Toronto

My wife started hearing noises in our attic, we are an elderly couple and weren't sure what to do about it so we decided to call Tom, a contractor whom we've used in the past and were very comfortable and pleased with. Within a few hours he had arrived at our house with a ladder and had done a inspection on the exterior of the house. He had taken pictures and was able to show us a damaged area on the soffit and facia by the south west corner of our house. He explained what had to be done in detail and gave what I thought was a fair price. First thing the next morning he had a two man crew that we remembered from three years ago, I was very nervous for the guys because it was so high but they were very professional and wore harness's and safety equipment. After job was finished Tom had sent us the before and after pictures of the job. Great company and very happy to say we have not heard any noises since.

Our team always enjoyed working for you.
Thanks

J in Christie Pits

Our experience with T. Adams contractors was excellent. The team was punctual, professional and capable. They came to our home everyday and communicated well with us during the renovation. They cleaned up after themselves daily and at the end of the messy work. they guarantee their work and are easy to contact at anytime.