Sheppard Roofing

Sally in Cambridge
Sally in Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

New Roof & 4 Skylights

I am more than happy to leave a 5-star review for Sheppard Roofing. I found them from the "Homestars" website and they had excellent reviews there so I took a chance and I'm so glad I did! Everything everyone said in the reviews was true. Marco is true to his word. He will bend over backwards to make you happy. It was done sooner than I expected and his team were fast and efficient. Marco even made a recommendation for me with regards to colour that I had not considered and I am so happy I went with it!!!!! Also, his team removed my old blinds from the old skylights and so very carefully laid them out in my garage with the hardware removed and all. I thought they would just leave the whole skylight in there for me to take care of it but they got them out of my way and into the dumpster - nice! His pricing is very competitive and he is GAF Certified so no worries there. His communication is second to none as he will keep you updated every step of the way. I will recommend Sheppard Roofing to anyone who will listen.

Thanks so much Sally!

Barter in Welland
Barter in Welland
0 reviews Welland, ON

Fast, friendly and reliable.

Sheppard Roofing recently finished the roof on my home. The house is approximately 50 years old with old hardwood slat sheathing and a relatively steep slope. Sheppard Roofing was there when they said, did what they said, and charged what they quoted. I couldn't be more satisfied with the service and quality I received from Sheppard Roofing. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone that will listen. Thank you to you and your team.

(Reviewer's Note: I apologize for the photo being sideways)

Thanks Brad!

John from Hamilton
John from Hamilton

New Roof

Marco and his crew were fast, efficient and very polite. They went out of their way to please us and the roof looks great. Would recommend them in a heart beat.

You're welcome John!

Bert
Bert
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof- Shingle Replacement

Marco and his team did a great job from start to finish. Marco kept me informed every step of the way, pricing was competitive, and the job area was left very clean. I would not hesitate to recommend Sheppard Roofing.

Thanks Bert! We're glad you're happy!

Mark M.
Mark M.
1 review Niagara On The Lake, ON

4 unit townhouse entire shingle replacement including 3 single car detached garages

Marco and his team were outstanding from start to finish. The team finished the project on time. They were sensitive to the unit owners needs throughout the day. The team ensured that each owner's property was clean and tidy after each work day. Marco maintained an exceptional level of communication with each owner prior,during and post project. Each owner received a summary of the work completed with an itemized breakdown of material costs. A warranty of the work completed with materisls was provided to each owner.

Thanks Mark! You were a great liaison, the complex looks great! :)

hayskate
hayskate
1 review Brantford, ON

Roof

They were able to fit us in before winter hit. They kept in touch with time line and how the job was progressing. Very dependable and courteous. Did the job quickly and cleaned up as the roof progressed. Would recommend them to anyone needing a roof. Thanks again to all the guys for a great job!

It was a cold one! Glad you're happy!

C. M.
C. M.

Roofing - new roof

The work was well done, the people were very professional, respectful in all interactions. They provided information about when they would start, on time and cleaned up after - no complaints

Thanks Chris, the Birchwood looks great!

Nik
Nik
1 review Burlington, ON

Roof Replacement

Marco and his crew did a fantastic job on our roof. Very professional and honest service from Sheppard Roofing. I would recommend them to everyone looking to have their roof redone.

Thanks Nik!

Old g.
Old g.
1 review Hamilton, ON

I have a very old garage that needed roofing ASAP as shingles were flying on my neighbours yard and I wanted to prevent damage to the garage. He heard my concerns and responded the same day with a plan and rate, fitting in a small job for a busy company to help with a bad situation. When the job was different from what we thought.....3 layers of shingles instead of one and very old fragile materials. He offered options and made a plan the same day taking into account my budget , situation and a quality , reliable job. Super approachable and easy to communicate with( a huge plus in the contracting business!). A Huge thanks!!

Oh my such kind words...you're very welcome!

Jamie K.
Jamie K.
1 review Niagara On The Lake, ON

Roof shingle replacement

Marco and his team were prompt, efficient, and communicated very well through each stage of the project. We were impressed with the value and quality of Sheppard Roofing's wor

Thanks Jamie! The HD Charcoal looks great!

More about Sheppard Roofing

Our professional roofing contractors are excited to work with you to find your perfect roofing solution. At Sheppard Roofing, we provide almost every roofing service available, from new roofing installations to commercial roofing; we are experts at what we do. Our team has the experience, professionalism, and skill to complete your project to high standards without the high prices!

You can be sure you’re receiving top-quality services from roofers dedicated to achieving the highest standards of workmanship and quality. Sheppard Roofing has gained a reputation of gold and has brought only satisfaction to our clients. We have experience in working with almost every type of roofing material available, and so we're confident that if you have a roofing need – we are your perfect solution!

Please have a browse through our photo gallery or simply give us a call. We’ll be happy to provide you with a quote for any roofing services, large or small.