Sheppard Roofing

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Sheppard Roofing

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Shingles on a shed

We needed shingles on our shed roof and Sheppard Roofing provided an A+ service We highly recommend them to anyone

Gld you're happy!

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New roof

I have a large. fully detached, Edwardian-era (1920?) rental property in Hamilton that had a 20 year old roof that had started to spring a leak this summer. I also have new tenants moving in and needed to get the roof replaced quickly, but wanted to get good value. Marco and his team did both! Very professional, extremely fast and efficient, they left the property clean and tidy. Marco is also good in communicating what needs to be done and came in on budget and under time. I would highly recommend Sheppard. Thanks, Marco!

We're glad you're happy!

oicaca in Hamilton
oicaca in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Strongly recommended

I've used Sheppard Roofing in the past for a rental property and recently for a Pool house I'm building. They did a great job, they were on time and communication was great. Will use them again.

Thanks! Our pleasure.

Malektaj in Toronto
Malektaj in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roofing by Sheppard roofing (Marco)

I would not recommend Sheppard roofing (Marco) to anyone to do their roof . I am so disappointed!
His workmanship is very poor And shortly after roofing has been done by him we had water leakage
And he have not solved the problem!!!!!

This is a disappointing review considering we returned in a very timely manner in November 2019 to assess the concern (as per our warranty) and didn’t find any roof related problems.

After our review of the roof in 2019 we advised you for a second time that your aging building needs new eavestroughs and foundation repairs. Additionally, over 70% of your roof was already installed by another company which we cannot warranty.

Also, during installation, we had a large number of materials stolen on site with your security camera RIGHT ABOVE the area and still have no provided footage of the incident. In fact, you were very dismissive about our loss which we find very suspicious.

You were rude to both myself and my staff from the moment we pulled up to the property to start the job.

We also have documentation that you refused to pay for extra plywood, assumed that the 8 sections of wall metal were free and decided to barter when it was time to pay. All possible unforeseen additional charges were clearly communicated on both our mutually agreed upon estimate and throughout the installation process.

We once again, returned on Saturday, September 26th 2020 and still did not find anything to suggest problems related to our installation of the roof.

We were very clear that this issue has moved past our scope of work and the larger issues of the property are at play- this issue is closed on our end.

Pam in Saint Catharines
Pam in Saint Catharines
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Roof replacement

I was very impressed with the job Sheppard Roofing did on our roof! Marco provided me with a detailed, excellent quote and got us in on an unexpected cancelation. The job was done within
a week of my first call to him! I had them dismantle
and shingle over an old chimney as well. Marco and his crew worked non-stop through the day to finish the job earlier than expected. Throughout the job, Marco kept me informed with updates and photos. Clean-up was very thorough. I highly recommend Sheppard Roofing. Thanks again, Marco and company!

Thanks Pam!

JEFF in Toronto
JEFF in Toronto

Roof contractors

I would like to say what an amazing professional experience we had with Marco and his crew at Sheppard Roofing. I am happy with the quality products used by them, they did a fantastic job,
Highly recommend.
Thank you Sheppard Roofing!

Thanks JF!!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing job!

Marco and his crew were efficient, easy to deal with, great communication and overall job was fantastic. They ensured all debris was picked up and left my property in tip top condition. I would highly recommend Sheppard Roofing to all my friends and family.

Cheers Ryan!

Mike and Hazel
Mike and Hazel
1 review Grimsby, ON

Re-shngle of bungalow

We hired Marco to re-shingle our roof around the time of the coronavirus crisis. He gave us an estimate that was agreeable to both parties and an approximate start date. The weekend before our start date...construction was halted due to the precautions surrounding safety regulations including social distancing. Despite this, Marco managed to keep us updated regarding any situation changes. As soon as he was able to plan a start up date, he informed us immediately when he was able to schedule us. He was able to select his crew to take on the job bearing in mind the "social distancing" priorities. In this manner, he impressed us greatly. His precautions included hand sanitizer etc., to keep the work area as germ free as possible.
He worked two days without any appreciable breaks. He also kept a high standard of quality as he was moving through the job.
At the end of the job, he did a very efficient clean up.
All in all, we cannot do anything but recommend him! This was a job well done in all respects.

Thanks Mike and Hazel!

Tammie
Tammie
0 reviews Thorold, ON

I am so happy I chose Sheppard Roofing

Marco and his crew were fast, efficient and very professional;. They went above and beyond with communication and even sent me pictures of the progress. Pricing was competitive, and the job area was left very clean. My roof looks great. I would absolutely recommend Sheppard Roofing..

Thanks Tammie!

Koos in Mississauga
Koos in Mississauga
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great work by Marco and his team

I called Marco to get his quote to have missing shingles replaced. He quoted and the work were completed the next day. Great job by Marco and his team, they will be my first choice for any roofing in the future!!! and will recommend them to any of my friends.

Happy to keep you dry Koos!

More about Sheppard Roofing

Our professional roofing contractors are excited to work with you to find your perfect roofing solution. At Sheppard Roofing, we provide almost every roofing service available, from new roofing installations to commercial roofing; we are experts at what we do. Our team has the experience, professionalism, and skill to complete your project to high standards without the high prices!

You can be sure you’re receiving top-quality services from roofers dedicated to achieving the highest standards of workmanship and quality. Sheppard Roofing has gained a reputation of gold and has brought only satisfaction to our clients. We have experience in working with almost every type of roofing material available, and so we're confident that if you have a roofing need – we are your perfect solution!

Please have a browse through our photo gallery or simply give us a call. We’ll be happy to provide you with a quote for any roofing services, large or small.