Sheppard Roofing

Reviews for Sheppard Roofing

Mei
Mei
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Cost effective and quick with great results

Marco at Sheppard Roofing was quick to respond, very friendly and helpful, and provided a quote quickly. When we changed the job, he was able to provide a new quote right away. Every part of the process, from sample photos for picking the shingles to arranging the date, was easy and low-stress. The job was completed on the day they promised and looks great. The cleanup was flawless too - no stray nails or debris were visible anywhere around the site. For the price, ease, and work, Sheppard is highly recommended.

Thanks Mei!

Private User reviews Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON

Marco is terrific. He called 2 days before the job and walked me through exactly what was going to happen. And that was exactly what did happen. Friendly, efficient and very hard working. I am super impressed and have already recommended Sheppard to my friends here in town. Thanks so much for everything.

Thanks so much!

Alex
Alex
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Roof replacement

Marco and his team did a great job on our roof. Everything went well and it looks great.

Thanks Alex!

Dan in Niagara-on-the-lake
Dan in Niagara-on-the-lake
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Excellent quality and workmanship

I cant speak highly enough of Marco and his crew. He had a quote to me with 24 hours of contacting him which including a satellite analysis of my roof and 3 different pricing levels depending on what I wanted done. Very responsive whenever I texted with questions, they had the roof installed and everything cleaned up in a matter of 6 hours. Would highly recommend Marco to anyone in the Niagara Region looking to get any work done in their roof.

Crobinson
Crobinson
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Roof

Sheppard Roofing did a great job at a reasonable price. Work was completed as estimated, on time and Thoroughly cleaned up. Will definitely recommend this company to anyone I know who needs a roofer. Thank you to Marco and his team.

Anthony in
Anthony in
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Sheppard roofing did an amazing job on my roof. Very fast,clean and professional. Highly recommend Sheppard roofing. Marco did an excellent job, great communication!!

Thanks so much!

Roof

Sheppards roofing did a great job on my roof. Marco and his team worked very hard and got the job done in a day and a half. I had two difficult neighbors that marco handled professionaly to get the job done. The team is very friendly and polite. Reasonably priced for a tough job. I would definitely recommend this company. Thank you Marco and your team.

Cheers!

Adrian in Burlington
Adrian in Burlington

Roofing Job at Rental Property in St. Catharines

Sheppard Roofing did an amazing job at my house. There were very professional and competent with the roofing application. They were very fair and price was reasonable, I got alot more than I bargain for. They also fixed all existing issues and notify me before proceeding at not cost. I will definitely use them again and recommend anyone who needs their roof repaired by these guys. I also will recommend my families and friends as well. You will be amazed at the quality of their work.

Cheers!

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Amazing company to work with. Great price and great results. They were personable, professional and quick. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great product, install and overall experience at an incredible value. Thanx again to March and his crew

Linda Chabot
Linda Chabot
1 review Smithville, ON

New Roof

Marco and his team at Sheppard roofing are amazing! Marco constantly keeps you in the loop about time frame and how the project is going. He worked with us and our budget to give us an amazing looking roof. His team was efficient and respectful of our property. I would recommend them to anyone looking for roof work. A+++++++ company!

You're welcome linda!

More about Sheppard Roofing

Our professional roofing contractors are excited to work with you to find your perfect roofing solution. At Sheppard Roofing, we provide almost every roofing service available, from new roofing installations to commercial roofing; we are experts at what we do. Our team has the experience, professionalism, and skill to complete your project to high standards without the high prices!

You can be sure you’re receiving top-quality services from roofers dedicated to achieving the highest standards of workmanship and quality. Sheppard Roofing has gained a reputation of gold and has brought only satisfaction to our clients. We have experience in working with almost every type of roofing material available, and so we're confident that if you have a roofing need – we are your perfect solution!

Please have a browse through our photo gallery or simply give us a call. We’ll be happy to provide you with a quote for any roofing services, large or small.