HomeStars  >  Roofing in Hamilton  >  SHEPPARD ROOFING

Reviews for SHEPPARD ROOFING

Tony D.
1 review , ON

Marco provided a quote the same day I called and it was well below the other quotes I received. They were able to do my roof a few days later and it looks great and there were no problems or issues. The final price is exactly what he quoted. Very professional, highly recommended!

Thank you for the kind review. The roof looks great!

David  in Hamilton
1 review Welland, ON

I had Marco do my roof in welland he's quite organized and good with updating the process,and also good with insuring that all warranties are with the buyer. It was a big roof thus the more expensive price yet still a good value for what it is. There was a minor hiccup from one of the trades but I thought Marco handled that well also. I would consider using the company again.

Thanks Dave!

Bev
1 review Hamilton, ON

The team was very friendly and efficient. They cleaned as they went and finished up on time...

You were a pleasure to work with Bev!

The Coopers in Saint Catharines
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Thank you so much Marco. Sheppard Roofing did a late season roof replacement for us today because we had a leak. Great workers, they never stopped. Our roof looks great. Great cleanup. Marco got the job done as he said before the big rain we are supposed to have tomorrow. Anyone I know who needs a roof will be getting Sheppard Roofing recommendation from us. Thank you again.

Hope you enjoy the Barkwood colour!

Deb in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Very happy with my new roof on the house and garage.
Price was great, Marco was very friendly and professional along with his hard working crew. The job was completed on budget and time. The crew did a great job of cleaning up. I would highly recommend Sheppard roofing.
Deb

Hello Deb! Enjoy your new roof!

HomeStars in Toronto

I got connected to Sheppard roofing from Roofr.com, so I knew from the beginning I would be able to trust the work. I had several other quotes and Marco's quote was competitive. The workers were respectful, and they did an amazing job, I was especially happy with the clean up, not a drop of debris left behind. Marco was happy to walk me around and show me what they did and areas where the plywood was replaced. Finally he stayed true to the quote and there were no hidden cost or surprises. I would definitely recommend Sheppard Roofing

You're welcome!! Enjoy your new roof.

Debbie in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

I received a few quotes to have my roof replaced and can't tell you how extremely happy I am that I decided to go with Sheppard Roofing. Working with Marco, from the time I received the quote to the final payment of a job complete, was nothing but true professionalism. He was always willing to spend time explaining the job and answering questions. The workers were wonderful; professional and polite. The entire job, from start to finish, was organized and clean-up was great. The final results were perfect! Thank you Sheppard Roofing!

It was our pleasure Debbie!

HomeStars in Toronto

Sheppard Roofing was great. We were concerned because we knew that we had experienced leaks in one part of our roof that this would be a problem, but Sheppard Roofing was very upfront with their procedure, cost and time table. We had budgeted a lot more for this job, and the price was amazing for the work, quality and professionalism which was displayed.

We're always happy to help! Thanks again.

Vicki
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Sheppard roofing did a professional job on my roof. Clean up was great and the roof looks great.

Thanks for the kind words Vicki!

1 review St. Catharines, ON

Very happy with the job done on my roof and garage by Marco and his crew with Sheppard Roofing. His roofers were very polite and professional. A job well done, would highly recommend. Thanks Marco.... Gene

Enjoy your dry roof Gene!

More about SHEPPARD ROOFING

Our professional roofing contractors are excited to work with you to find your perfect roofing solution. At Sheppard Roofing, we provide almost every roofing service available, from new roofing installations to commercial roofing; we are experts at what we do. Our team has the experience, professionalism, and skill to complete your project to high standards without the high prices!

You can be sure you’re receiving top-quality services from roofers dedicated to achieving the highest standards of workmanship and quality. Sheppard Roofing has gained a reputation of gold and has brought only satisfaction to our clients. We have experience in working with almost every type of roofing material available, and so we're confident that if you have a roofing need – we are your perfect solution!

Please have a browse through our photo gallery or simply give us a call. We’ll be happy to provide you with a quote for any roofing services, large or small.