HomeStars  >  Roofing in Hamilton  >  SHEPPARD ROOFING

jindrackove1
jindrackove1
1 review Thorold, ON

roof replacement.

The owner is professional, explains everything in full detail. No hidden fees or costs. The installers showed up early and set up the job site. shingles were removed and site cleaned up. Installation couldn't be better. picture perfect. great business, great job, would use them again without question. thank you!!

Thanks for the kind words!

deanrogersis
deanrogersis
1 review Brantford, ON

Re shingle roof and garage

The workers were very nice and answered all the questions that I had , they sweat and blew at the end of each day so that there was no debris laying around .
Overall I was very happy

We're happy you enjoyed the project!

timbates1968
timbates1968
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Replacement of house and double garage roof

Oh Boy! Didi ever make the right decision to select Sheppard Roofing to reshingle my house and the double garage? Dealing with Marco (owner) was a treat, regular updates as to what will happen next and when everything will be completed. Everything that was promised was 100% completed both in quality workmanship and time. His crew worked efficiently to complete a quality install, They arrived at 7.30 am and left around 5.00 pm taking a half hour lunch break. Their work ethic is excellent, second to none. Complete after clean-up, nothing left to be done. I went to four roofers for quotes, Sheppard saved me hundreds of dollars. Well done Sheppard!!! Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words Tim! You were a pleasure to have as a client :)

lkretz1
lkretz1
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Professional service and communication. Clean up excellent. Great value for price. $1,600 less expensive than other estimate. Roof looks great!

Good working with you!

MJ S.
MJ S.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof Installation

Marco and his crew did a great job replacing our roof on our house and shed. His crew worked extremely hard rarely stopping and cleaned up after the job.
I was really happy with how Marco communicated with me sending pictures and texts of what was going on at my house when I was not there. He would send updates and answer any questions I had. He came and quoted very quickly and responded very fast to all our questions. Very happy with the job!

Thanks so much! Enjoy your Barkwood HD.

Scott
Scott
1 review Burlington, ON

New shingle roof

Mark and his team were very courteous, efficient and professional. The job was completed in 2 days with a final clean up which all of the team participated in to ensure no mess left after they finished.

Thanks Scott!

d-perry
d-perry
1 review Thorold, ON

Strip old roof shingles & install new shingles

On time , left yard clean . Very careful and respectful of my property . Installer & business contact answered all questions .

Thanks Dan! The Shakewood looks great!

frank_merrill63
frank_merrill63
1 review Milton, ON

Roof repair

I hired Sheppard Roofing for a winter installation and I couldn't be happier!
Marco was professional and really knew his products. The crew was respectful and got the job done in one day.
Thanks again!

Thanks Frank!

Tony D.
Tony D.
1 review , ON

Roof replacement

Marco provided a quote the same day I called and it was well below the other quotes I received. They were able to do my roof a few days later and it looks great and there were no problems or issues. The final price is exactly what he quoted. Very professional, highly recommended!

Thank you for the kind review. The roof looks great!

David  in Hamilton
David in Hamilton
1 review Welland, ON

New roof

I had Marco do my roof in welland he's quite organized and good with updating the process,and also good with insuring that all warranties are with the buyer. It was a big roof thus the more expensive price yet still a good value for what it is. There was a minor hiccup from one of the trades but I thought Marco handled that well also. I would consider using the company again.

Thanks Dave!

More about SHEPPARD ROOFING

Our professional roofing contractors are excited to work with you to find your perfect roofing solution. At Sheppard Roofing, we provide almost every roofing service available, from new roofing installations to commercial roofing; we are experts at what we do. Our team has the experience, professionalism, and skill to complete your project to high standards without the high prices!

You can be sure you’re receiving top-quality services from roofers dedicated to achieving the highest standards of workmanship and quality. Sheppard Roofing has gained a reputation of gold and has brought only satisfaction to our clients. We have experience in working with almost every type of roofing material available, and so we're confident that if you have a roofing need – we are your perfect solution!

Please have a browse through our photo gallery or simply give us a call. We’ll be happy to provide you with a quote for any roofing services, large or small.