Curb Appeal Landscape & General Contracting - No Longer in Business

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  Curb Appeal Landscape & General Contracting - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Curb Appeal Landscape & General Contracting - No Longer in Business

driveway repaving

Steven repaved many driveways in this area in October. They are dangerously slick and despite all the salt applied continue to be treacherous. Several people have fallen and when contacted, he was extremely rude and refused to do anything about it becoming very aggressive. Someone is likely to be injured and then there will be consequences. Can see why company is out of business, good thing!!

Silvia from Toronto
Silvia from Toronto

Landscape

At first I was very happy with Remo and Curb Appeal. Last year (2013) Remo created a beautiful design for my yard, and it looked great. Unfortunately, two months after the work was done, several of the cedars they planted began to turn brown, then over half of the 20 cedars started to die. I called Remo, and he came out and told me said that he didn’t know why they were dying because they were properly watered and drained. He asked me to call him back when they were completely dead because the nursery would not give him credit for half dead trees. So a month later, when the trees he planted were dead, I called again. A week later I called again. Remo did not come back. This spring I called Remo again to tell him the trees were still dead and I would like to discuss replacing them. Remo told me he will not replace the trees. I objected as they died just two months after they were planted! Remo then offered to split the cost and he would come take a look. Remo has not come back. I paid thousands to have my backyard fixed up, and what a bitter disappointment it has become! I now have to look at a row dead cedars every day. I am very disappointed that Curb Appeal did not stand behind his work and has not upheld his promises.

Thank you for your feedback. We are saddened to have learned that you are not satisfied with the plants that you received. As you know we did not provide maintenance services in our arrangements with you for the summer season. As discussed a nursery will not assume responsibility for a plant that was still viable. However as your post acknowledges we, in good faith agreed to cover half the cost because a tree that died though could be caused from anywhere from planting to maintenance. It would be virtually impossible to determine the cause since the plants produced no disease symptoms. Your post acknowledges that our company was willing to compensate for any and all accountability since it COULD be in the planting. Your post acknowledges our attempt to resolve this matter, given that trees are not under warranty your post was unnecessary. Our offer of splitting the cost still stands which was a very reasonable offer. Since our office has not heard from you feel free to email us at [email protected]

Patricia Gauthier from Etobicoke
Patricia Gauthier from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Landscaping, Interlock, Fence

We had a great experience with Curb Appeal Landscape when they renovated our entire backyard. From the beginning, Remo listened to our needs, ideas and was very flexible. At the same time, he was very helpful in making recommendations and suggesting innovative ideas to enhance the look of our backyard. His team was efficient and dedicated. They worked very hard to meet the timeline and finished everything rapidly. Prices are very fair and they don't compromise on quality. I would highly recommend them. Remo and his team were dedicated to making our renovation project a success, they worked very well and met timelines.