Doktor Handyman

WEST-END LOCATION

Reviews for Doktor Handyman

Sherry Brown from Etobicoke
Sherry Brown from Etobicoke

Various small jobs plus two major bathroom renovations

After checking out reviews of contractors on Homestars. I contacted Doktor Handyman. Aly responded promptly. I discussed the various jobs I needed done. Aly was very helpful and upfront when we discussed the various jobs ( big and small). his work ethics and honesty was refreshing. Two of the large jobs were complete renovations of two bathrooms. I was very impressed with the finished result and always cleaning up the work area every day. I would highly recommend Aly for any type of work required.

Hi Sherry,
Thank you for the review and your business last year,you always made us feel welcomed to your home,it was our great pleasure to do your tasks & most of all great communications we had to know what exactly needs to be done.thank you again.

Jerry from Vaughan
Jerry from Vaughan

Outdoor bathroom

So to be pair I did this job a couple of years ago. I had him frame, drywall paint and do the plumbing for a bathroom in our poolhouse.
KC and his wife were good to deal with and responsive. I think his worker lacked a little experience, but nice enough fellow.

Job took longer than we thought and just this past summer i realized that I have hot water running into my toilet. only noticed becasue the toilet kept running and when i opened the tank to see what wrong water was boiling hot. I would say this was a major thing and the fact that I have had hot water running for 2 years into a toilet cost me a little bit of money.

Hi Jerry,
oh wow, after all this time you just noticed this bud? Didn't you promise long ago that you'll leave a great review because of how happy you were with our work. You did remember though to come back after two years to leave a review, that is good anyways. You did know that you could have picked up the phone at any time during this time and I would have happily come to fix any issues you had!!!! Oh well, I suppose breaking your original promise of leaving a great review is at par with a review score of 5 after 2 years balance one another. Anyways, be well and do know that I'm always always always just a phone call away.
KC

mustafak
mustafak

Ceiling plaster and paint

After having 2 bad experiences with 2 different contractors for the repair of our ceiling in our bungalow, we called Aly from Doktor Handyman.

Aly showed up to look at the job within a couple of hours. He was able to make some changes in his schedule and fit us in a couple of days.

You can tell Aly knows his stuff. Aly and his coworker did a great job and we finally had a finished ceiling.

Very happy with Aly that we will have him back for drywall repair and backsplash installation in our kitchen shortly.

Thanks again Aly.

Thank you Mustafa for the review, it was a great pleasure to meet you as well as doing the work, for all your future project, I am just a phone call away.

Belloftheyukon in North York
Belloftheyukon in North York

Laundry Room Reno & Whole House Painting

We've been wanting to reno our laundry room for years and the house was due for a complete re-painting and was very happy that KC of Doktor Handyman could handle all of it and accommodate our preference for daily start times that were later than the norm and they had no issue with ensuring our elderly cats weren't disturbed any more than necessary. Painting crew were extremely good, in and out in 3 days. Laundry room demo & re-build ran into a couple of hiccups but all resolved quickly. Would certainly contact KC for future work - and yes, we should have replaced the laundry tub with a white one, LOL!

Getting an 8 from you Liz. is like getting 12.
I'm grateful for your kind review and words. On behalf of our crew and myself, thank you so much for your business and we sincerely hope that our number will be the one and only one you'll ever use from now on. Cheers, KC

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Various jobs around home.

Aly was so helpful, upfront, and reliable when it came to completing various jobs that we needed done. His work is impeccable, and he is someone you can fully trust - both in terms of his opinion of what should be done and his quality work.

thanks again, Aly!

Thank you guys for the review,What I love about my job the most is to meet great people like you, hope you are well,till next time.

maxine c.
maxine c.

flooring installed

Once again KC has come through for me -- Installed floor in upstairs hall
and I now have an even floor to walk on. A BIG improvement over the old parquet.

Maxine, you are breath of fresh air. We all love to do your projects simply because you make everyone of us feel so welcomed at your home. Thank you so much, you are the greatest.

Terry W in North York
Terry W in North York

Replace fence

I had KC do a bunch of jobs around the house for me last year and he did fantastic work. I had him come back again last month to replace my whole fence in the back yard. It turned out better than I imagined! The workmanship was top notch. Thanks KC.

Thank you Terry once again on behalf of my crew and I in your trust and business. We're very happy to see you delighted with the result and our workmanship.
Look forward to your future projects.

Robert in Mississauga
Robert in Mississauga

Shower Glass Adjustment

Recently, my glass shower door, which is quite heavy and awkward began to migrate out of positon due to poor design and faulty stabilizer arm and frame. I called Aly over the weekend and he responded on a Sunday to agree to come to my home the following Tuesday. He arrived right at the scheduled time and got right to work. The problem was quickly assessed and he went quickly to work to reposition and secure the glass system. He reinforced the glass and added some stabilizing modifications that will reduce the chance of the problem repeating itself. Aly worked quickly and efficiently; he maintained a clean workspace and his price was fair as quoted without upcharge. I highly recommend Aly if you are looking for someone who is competant and professional in serving your home project needs. In fact, we have already discussed having him return in the spring to address a leaky plumbing issue that I am having with my outside water tap.

Hi Robert,
Thank you for the work & great review, it was my pleasure to do your project & looking forward to all your potential future renovation/project.
Cheers

M from Toronto
M from Toronto

Professional Handyman Service

KC was very friendly and professional over the phone, and Sean came by today to repair a variety of things around the house, and he was very professional. He used his time very well, and addressed each job on our list. We will definitely use this service again because of KC and Sean's professionalism.

I'm so pleased to have read your wonderful review. thanks so much for your business and we look forward to see you at your next project. cheers, kc

D R in Toronto
D R in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

KC and his crew were extremely professional and accommodating. He listened to our design ideas and helped us with suggestions during our first big renovation. The project was more of a challenge than anticipated (mainly the demolition), but the extended timeline was well worth it. His crew cleaned up every day and worked hard to meet the timeline. When completed, any small fixes were immediately taken care of by KC himself. We would definitely use KC and his company, Doktor Handyman, again.

pleasure of working at your home is all mine. on behalf of my crew and I, we wish to thank you so much for your trust and business. thanks so much for your kind review and know that I'm always just a phone call away from you.
many thanks again and I look forward to your next project. cheers, KC

More about Doktor Handyman

Residential or Commercial Handyman Services

Licensed Contractor with City of Toronto
Division of Avanti Construction Group
Lic# B23003

Do you have jobs around the house/office that need to be completed (on time and on budget),
Big or Small, a professional handyman is always available to complete it for you, with great hourly rates or estimates.

*Plz view sample pictures below.