Bathroom Renovation

Avi from Old Toronto
Avi from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Tile Installation

Doktor Handyman (KC) provided me with an exceptional service when I needed some tile installation in my kitchen and bathroom. I have looked for tile installers around Toronto for so long but i felt that most of the handyman i was talking with were very unprofessional. from the first phone call with KC (company owner) i felt like i am talking to a serious, genuine and professional person. NO game just work. very good price and great work mentality. They knew I was short in time and they went out of their way to accommodate my needs. work was clean, professional and to my complete satisfaction. I will defiantly recommend them to anyone for any type of work.

thanks a lot Doctor Handyman...

Avi

2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Second floor deck removed/installed juliette railing

KC and his team had already done some work for us earlier this year which we were very pleased with and so asked him for his help with bringing our upper floor deck to code (city standard)...which in the end was decided that removing the deck altogether and installing a Juliette railing would be the less costly solution. KC took care of everything; ordering the custom made railing and even applying for the fast track permit so that it can be done sooner rather than later. The job itself was done very quickly and end result looked fantastic. We are very confident that his works will pass city inspectors tests and has even assured us that if for some reason, there is still a problem, to not hesitate to call him. KC and team, thank you once again! You're a home saver =)

Yazmin from Old Toronto
Yazmin from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

kitchen reno

I had wanted to renovate my kitchen for years. I was a little skeptical at first when I had my consultation as anyone is when embarking on a renovation project. I definitely don't regret it. I was so happy with the service that I received from KC and his team. Prices were reasonable and the job was done quickly and efficiently. I'm definitely calling them if I need any other projects done!

Sal from Mississauga
Sal from Mississauga

Fixing leaking shower tiles, Mold on Drywalls, and Re-caulking shower

I tried talking to a couple of contractors about the issue at one of my condos where the tenant had discovered damaged drywall and mold due to unknown leakage of water. I was not able to be on site so all I could do was send pictures. I was extremely impressed with Doktor Handyman's services. KC reviewed the pictures and was very open and honest about the damage and what he thought could be the problem. He then took the initiative to connect with my tenants, book a time to go there and had his guys in and out once with the job. My tenants found him extremely friendly and professional. Will be contacting him for future projects for sure!

Lena from Toronto
Lena from Toronto

Renovate our bathroom and kitchen

Avanti Construction (doktor handyman), was highly recommended to us by close friend of ours. We hired KC & his team to renovate our bathroom & kitchen, after interviewing numerous contractors. Their professionalism, experience, and knowledge really stood out compared to the rest. He give us a complete and proper estimate to cover all our needs, requirements, budget and time deadlines. Excellent service & quality of the job was great. We felt comfortable working with them & he really care to do a good job. His team were punctual & did a excellent job. Great communication, he explain everything before doing it in the way we could understand the reason why. We will highly recommend them to our friend and family. Thank you Mr. KC for the pleasant experience.

Condo Odds & Ends

Amazing work, great service! KC was kind enough to make time for me on Xmas eve. Some of the jobs around the condo were not standard jobs that needed some creativity and workarounds and I was very impressed with the work done by KC.

2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Lower & upper deck + general home repairs

KC for us and I'm sure to many others, was THE RIGHT CHOICE for a contractor. We had a work order from the city that had to get done in a matter of a few short weeks (and during the holidays too)! So of course never having hired a contractor before, we researched and received a couple of quotes. KC, from the first phone call sensed our urgency and showed sincere interest and true knowledge on whet needed to get done and how. He planned all works needed according to our schedule and within our budget. Even going as far as visiting the Municipal inspectors offices to verify what was indeed required and the best way for us to pass the later inspections once work was complete. KC has never failed on his word and always pulled through. The great thing is that we are rest assured that if in the future an inspector comes again, KC has always said that he would also come if needed and stand by his work...treating our home as his own.

We are so happy that we've even requested some additional work to be done in the home such as painting rooms and patching up some leaks on the ceilings and walls. Again, this was done in such a timely manner and within our budget.

My family and I are so thankful to have found KC as our contractor - personable, punctual and understanding without judgement...you hire him and his team, HE WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN.

Thank you Doktor Handyman!

Davina in Toronto from North York
Davina in Toronto from North York
1 review North York, ON

Home Improvement Project

Assisted Review

Doktor Handyman was very professional he was clean and all the work that was scheduled to be done was done properly and on time. The quotes provided were accurate and if there was a change in something we were notified right away if that affected the cost or not. We had no surprises, which is always nice!

I would definitely use and/or recommend Doktor Handyman again.

yang from Toronto
yang from Toronto

Bathroom repairments

KC and his team was very hardworking and tried to work according to our schedule. KC is very easygoing, and you can trust him that he will try his best to get your problem solved.

Pleasure was all mine.

More about Doktor Handyman

Residential or Commercial Handyman Services

Licensed Contractor with City of Toronto
Division of Avanti Construction Group
Lic# B23003

Do you have jobs around the house/office that need to be completed (on time and on budget),
Big or Small, a professional handyman is always available to complete it for you, with great hourly rates or estimates.

*Plz view sample pictures below.

Bathroom Renovation, Basement Renovation, and Handyman Services
Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Renovation or Remodeling, Basement Finishing, Insulation & Dry Walling/ New or Repairs, Plumbing, Carpentry, Framing, Decks & Fences (build or repair), Custom Shed Building or assembly, Windows & Doors Installation or Replacement, Flooring Installation (Hardwood, Laminate, Engineered Wood, Vynil, Tile etc.), Appliance Installation (dishwasher, fridge water line) Ikea furniture assembly etc. etc. etc.
Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Renovation & Remodeling, Basement Finishing, Dry Walling/ New or Repairs, Plumbing, Carpentry and Framing, Decks & Fence (build or repair), Electrical, Assemble Furniture (Ikea, Idomo or,,,,), Window & Door, Installation, Replacement, Flooring Installation (hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, Vynil, Tile etc.)
1981
cash, check, e-transfer
Licensed Contractor with City of TorontoDivision of Avanti Construction GroupLic# B23003
civil engineer