Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for Doktor Handyman

Terry W in North York
Terry W in North York

Front porch & back deck

This is the 3rd project that KC and his crew has completed for me over the past couple of years. I needed major work on my front porch & back deck and KC exceeded my expectations. He recommended a different option for my front porch that is even better than I imagined. It’s transformed the whole look from the street. Thanks KC.

Jerry

repairs to walls and insert of vanity in basement bathroom

Aly did an exceptional job replacing drywall, insulation and a new vanity in our basement bathroom. He was a very pleasant person, arrived on time and got the job done in a few days to our satisfaction. We would recommend Aly to anyone regarding his workmanship and reliability.
Thanks Aly.

Hi Jerry
Thank you for taking the time to write this review,
it was an absolute pleasure to do your project, you
guys were amazing and made me feel great about
what I do, I thank you again for the work and
hospitality.
Aly
647 206 0223
doktorhandyman

Irit in Toronto
Irit in Toronto

Cedar deck cleaning and refinishing

KC's team did a great job cleaning and refinishing our deck. They are meticulous and did a very thorough job of spray washing the decking, screens, stairs and columns, including doing minor wood repairs. There were some issues that came up in the refinishing, but it is to KC's credit that he was always available to discuss how to solve problems, and took full responsibility to deliver the job.

CHRIS
CHRIS

Fence replacement

Out with the old and in with the new as our fence had seen better days. Contacted a number of Deck/Fence companies for an estimate. I wanted one more estimate so I contacted Doktor Handyman and very glad I did. KC the owner arrived with a smile and I felt we clicked right off the bat. Very professional and down to earth. Doktor Handyman wasn’t the lowest but wasn’t the highest but at the end of the day it’s all about the *person* and *trust*.
Mother Nature didn’t cooperate but KC knew I wanted the fence done by the May 24 weekend and he didn’t want to disappoint me. He didn’t. KC showed up with his crew who were also very professional and started doing their thing. They ran into some obstacles along the way (me being one) and I didn’t hear them complain once. They also kept me in the loop through the whole process and even doing a few extras that I wasn’t expecting and they did it on their dime. Very Impressive!!
Job was completed to my satisfaction. The fence looked better then I envisioned. My wife loves the fence. The crew made sure all the debris was removed and everything cleaned up.
Our next project will be our deck and I won’t need to worry about contacting any Fence/Deck companies as I already have one in Doktor Handyman and KC. Thanks for Job well done! Looking forward to *our* next project* with KC.

Dee
Dee

Leaky outside tap repair

Ever since I moved into this house 15 years ago, the outside tap has leaked everywhere and I could never get the hose reel to stay attached to the wall. All that frustration is a thing of the past thanks to KC. He agreed to take on this small job and showed up the next day. Plumbing jobs are always unpredictable in old houses and it took a few return visits to get it all fixed. KC did it without complaint and the job was done perfectly. Now my garden hose works perfectly and is no longer a soaking experience! Thanks, KC! I’m glad to know you are only a phone call away :)

Paul from East York
Paul from East York

installation of new bathroom vanity

We were very glad that we had Aly to help us with a small but tricky installation. He really knows what he is doing, and he gave us great advice. The vanity unit that we ordered for our bathroom had missing parts, but Aly went out of his way to help us to solve the problem. Everything was completed on time and the price was very fair. We will definitely use Aly again for future projects in our house.

Thank you Paul for the review,meeting great people like you is what I love about my job,it was absolutely a pleasure to do your small project and like I said,I'm just a email,text or phone call away for all your future renovation/projects.

Washroom Renovation

KC and his team recently did a refresh of our 3-piece washroom in Toronto. The project included re-tiling of floors/walls, vanity/tub/toilet replacement and fan install.

KC and his team were very respectful of our home and kept a clean job site. They were able to pick-up all the bulky items from the store and were mindful of our budget throughout the renovation.

The job went a bit longer than originally anticipated but that was largely due to the weather. KC was very accommodating when we reviewed final details of the project and he worked very hard to make sure we were satisfied with the final product. We are very happy with the final results and would use Doktor Handyman again in the future.

Thank you guys for taking the time to write and post your wonderful review. As I said to you from the outset, it's not just the client who have to feel comfortable with me, I too have to feel at ease and comfortable as to whose job I will accept due to the vibes I'll feel and get back.
You guys were nothing short of spectacular. So accommodating and appreciative of our work.
It was our pleasure to have been able to gain your trust to carry out your bathroom project job and your continuous showing of your appreciation made our work go much more smoothly.
Coming to work in the morning and leaving in the evening every day and to have smiles on both of our faces could only had one meaning, " job well done on both sides "

naomi in Toronto
naomi in Toronto

Basement ceiling enovation and installing washer dryer

Aly was very polite and professional. He always cleaned up after working and explained everything he was doing and gave me lots of tips about taking care of my house. When I needed something I always felt like I could reach him. He always responded to my emails and texts promptly. I would recommend him. Thanks Aly for doing a great job!

Thank you Naomi for the business as well as taking the time to write this review,it was a pleasure doing your projects.

Sherry Brown from Etobicoke
Sherry Brown from Etobicoke

Various small jobs plus two major bathroom renovations

After checking out reviews of contractors on Homestars. I contacted Doktor Handyman. Aly responded promptly. I discussed the various jobs I needed done. Aly was very helpful and upfront when we discussed the various jobs ( big and small). his work ethics and honesty was refreshing. Two of the large jobs were complete renovations of two bathrooms. I was very impressed with the finished result and always cleaning up the work area every day. I would highly recommend Aly for any type of work required.

Hi Sherry,
Thank you for the review and your business last year,you always made us feel welcomed to your home,it was our great pleasure to do your tasks & most of all great communications we had to know what exactly needs to be done.thank you again.

More about Doktor Handyman

Residential or Commercial Handyman Services

Licensed Contractor with City of Toronto
Division of Avanti Construction Group
Lic# B23003

Do you have jobs around the house/office that need to be completed (on time and on budget),
Big or Small, a professional handyman is always available to complete it for you, with great hourly rates or estimates.

*Plz view sample pictures below.

Bathroom Renovation, Basement Renovation, and Handyman Services
Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Renovation or Remodeling, Basement Finishing, Insulation & Dry Walling/ New or Repairs, Plumbing, Carpentry, Framing, Decks & Fences (build or repair), Custom Shed Building or assembly, Windows & Doors Installation or Replacement, Flooring Installation (Hardwood, Laminate, Engineered Wood, Vynil, Tile etc.), Appliance Installation (dishwasher, fridge water line) Ikea furniture assembly etc. etc. etc.
Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Renovation & Remodeling, Basement Finishing, Dry Walling/ New or Repairs, Plumbing, Carpentry and Framing, Decks & Fence (build or repair), Electrical, Assemble Furniture (Ikea, Idomo or,,,,), Window & Door, Installation, Replacement, Flooring Installation (hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, Vynil, Tile etc.)
1981
cash, check, e-transfer
Licensed Contractor with City of TorontoDivision of Avanti Construction GroupLic# B23003
civil engineer