Samwood Kitchens Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
582 Rivermede Rd. Unit 14 Vaughan ON L4K 2H4

Reviews for Samwood Kitchens Inc.

Philip in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I would like to say Thank you to Sam and for all the excellent cabinets installed in my kitchen.
I am very impressed from his excellent customer service, professional workmanship and a very reasonable price. Sam is very detail with many good ideas, start from his design, kitchen layout, cabinets function, material, color matching and installation. I don’think I can find anyone else do a better job than Sam.
I highly recommend Sam’s SAMWOOD KITCHENS.

thank you very much for you took your time to write this kind of review for us, hope to see you on next job, thanks again. Samwood

I went to a couple of fancy kitchen showrooms before I met Sam at Samwood Kitchen Shop. After detailed discussion with Sam about my kitchen's design and budget plan, I decided to go with Samwood. I was really impressed with Sam's professional consultation, detailed and thoughtful design as well as his team's perfect installment. Sam is very responsible for the whole process. He came to the site a few times for measurement & inspection to make sure everything is done perfectly. He also gave us a very practical advice for whole kitchen renovation besides delivering new cabinets and counter-tops. I am glad I have chosen Sam and also taken his advice. Now our family are very happy to see our beautifully finished new kitchen.
Thanks Sam for the great job and service. We would definitely recommend Samwood Kitchen!

Thank you for so kind of reviews and even added the picture for us. we're very glad to make new cabinets for you.please enjoy your new kitchen. Samwood

Sam and his warehouse was not what I was expecting after visiting another kitchen cabinet showroom. But we decided to go with Sam anyway after a recommendation from and friend and seeing some of his work (and of course the wonderful reviews). I have to hand it to him, Sam did an amazing job with our kitchen and went above and beyond to help us sort out some issues with our general contractor. I would recommend Samwood 100%.

Thank you so much for 10 star reviews, we're very glad to make new kitchen for your home, hope to see you at next job again. Samwood.

Vanguard Caulking

That was our second kitchen installation and design by Sam, as we bought another property. Got one month for renos and Sam delivered everything on time and in professional manner.
We also ordered couple bathroom vanities at the same time.
Thanks again Sam for great work and service. Already recommended to lots of my friends and will recommend in the future.

Thank you for took the time to write this nice review for us, please keeping in touch if you need more service in the future. Thanks again, Samwood Kitchens.

Elijus
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Sam was recommended by our friends. We are very happy with Sam and his team work from designing our kitchen to installing it. We had a vision and Sam helped to accomplish it adding some new ideas and innovations. We also recommended him to our friends.

Thank you so much for this kind reviews,we're so happy to made the kitchen cabinet for you,hope see you next job again. Samwood Kitchens.

Ramon Tello

As a very satisfied SAMWOOD KITCHENS . It's my pleasure to express how pleased we are with the end result of our oversized multi used kitchen , by that I mean ad you can see photo #3 , 12' wide a bar counter area , with a wine fridge & coffe station
And the other side a full functional kitchen !
By the way I emphasize I'm a very particular with details & finished
To start the project I've provided SAM my basic idea based on my measurements, And was improved with his knowledge ! And Sam lived up to my expectations , I'll be more than happy te recommend his services with confidence
Thanks you Sam for your wonderfull job you did in ma residence
Ramon

thanks for your very kind review, we are pleasure to make the new kitchen for you, thank you again !! Samwood Kitchens

MARK in Toronto

SAM DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB. HIGH QUALITY CABINETS AND INSTALLED BEAUTIFULLY. JOB WAS ON BUDGET,ON TIME AND CREW WAS NICE TO DEAL WITH. MY FRIENDS ARE VERY IMPRESSED EVERY TIME THEY SEE MY NEW KITCHEN AND FAMILY ROOM.

Thank you so much for take the time to wrote this kind reviews, we are happy to make the new kitchens for you with your satisfied.
Samwood Kitchens

Paul B in Toronto

Sam did a wonderful job installing new cabinets in our kitchen. When we bought our house, the kitchen came with new appliances and counters, but cupboards that were about 20 years old. Sam and his team did an awesome job working within the exiting space and providing custom kitchen cabinets that were of high quality, very professionally installed and good value. Sam came by twice after the installation to do some touch up work. He stands behind his products and we would use him again!

Thank you to write a review for us, we are so glad you satisfied your new kitchen, please enjoy your new home and new kitchens. SAMWOOD KITCHENS INC.

Shelly rodney from Vaughan

Our galley kitchen was 30 years old and was in bad shape. Sam Chen from Samwood Kitchens was quite reasonable in his estimate for brand new kitchen cabinets and a granite countertop. He is a hard worker who makes every effort to please his clients. His work is meticulous and you can see the passion he puts into the job. Sam made every effort to get the job completed in a timely fashion and was at our place to correct any small repair that had to be done. WE would definitely recommend him for all who need kitchen work.

Thank you for writing the review for us, we're so pleasure working with you. Samwood Kitchens Inc.

dan in Vaughan

we were planning to upgrade our kitchen, laundry and bath room We started looking for contractors and after meeting with more than 3 we decided to go with Samwoodkitchen Renovations. From the very beginning we were impressed with this company, very detailed estimate, reasonable price, very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and hardworking people. thanks Sam

Thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review, it's our pleasure to work with you! Samwood Kitchens.

More about Samwood Kitchens Inc.

Samwood Kitchens design and build all kind of cabinetry right here in Vaughan, Ontario. We will work closely with you on building your custom made cabinetry to your satisfaction. We specialize other cabinetry such as vanities, wall units, closets, bars, TV units, fireplaces, libraries, offices and anything cabinetry related.
We provide professional quality at a reasonable price.