Phoenix Contracting

HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Milton  >  Phoenix Contracting

Reviews for Phoenix Contracting

1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Mark and his team helped us with a renovation of our en-suite bathroom this summer. It was a complete gut job but they had all the work done on schedule in 2 weeks. Mark is very helpful in laying out different options and responds quickly to questions even if he is not on site. We really liked that Mark allowed us to shop around and source our own materials, it really helped keep the cost under control.
The finished bathroom looks great and we are very happy with it. Any little finicky issues that came up after completion Mark was corrected promptly.
Reliable and friendly with good quality work. We would definitely work with Mark again.

Graham
It was truly a pleasure working on and completing this ensuite barhroom renovation for you and your wife.
It makes my/our job so much easier to work with people like yourselves that are prepared way ahead of time for the project at hand.
The ease and comfort we were welcomed with was really appreciated and we hope you enjoy your beautiful new space and we wish you all the very best for the future and the exciting time fast approaching.

mark

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.

Bathroom

Mark’s commitment to client satisfaction is superior to what I’ve seen around. As with any reno, there’s bound to be unforeseen situations to deal with but Mark was always on top of things and making sure to discuss the available options with me; it was a real partnership. He was very proactive in planning and solving situations with suppliers and trades. He’s got an excellent relationship with them. I live the end results. I highly recommend Mark for your home reno. I would hire him again for sure.

Thank you very much for this great review. It was a pleasure to work for you on this bathroom renovation project and I am so pleased that you are happy with the final outcome.
You were prepared from the start and very willing to be an integral part of the process. That makes my job easier and provides a great platform for us to work on.

dtate101163
dtate101163
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen & bathroom renovations

Mark had been referred to me by a friend who highly recommended Mark.
Mark was wonderful...from our first meeting to the completion of the project.
Mark kept the project organized, on deadline & I appreciated the continual flow of communication. Mark made wonderful recommendations on product that I needed to purchase, was always available to answer questions & could quickly solution any problems. Marks commitment to his customer was evident immediately. He worked beyond expectation!
I was extremely pleased with the quality of the work that was done & with the end result.
Mark also surrounds himself with a crew that works to his high level of workmanship dedication to the project, and experience in the industry.
Truly was a pleasure having Mark & his crew work on my home.

It was a pleasure working on and completing these renovations in your home.
To work with somebody so relaxed and open to suggestions makes our job easier and straight forward.
We truly appreciate your commitment to the process and understanding throughout the renovation.

Thank you and enjoy your newly renovated home...

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Mark and his crew turned our ugly, dark and unwelcoming basement into a light, airy beautiful space where the entire family hangs out. Mark's experience guided us in making informed choices about the finishes and products we implemented in the basement. We truly appreciated the respect Mark and his crew had for our home in the way they kept it clean, kept us informed and answered our questions throughout the entire project. We would highly recommend Phoenix Contracting for any renovation project and we will be using Mark and his company in the future!

It was truly a pleasure to work on this project for you and your amazing family.
Your pre planning and understanding of the entire renovation process enabled our job to run smoothly and (mostly) without delay or major surprises.
Working with invested clients is any contractors biggest wish and I feel lucky to have worked with you all.
I hope you all thoroughly enjoy your new basement.

Santosh Arya in Oakville
Santosh Arya in Oakville

Basement Renovation

Phoenix Contracting
6472200911
Toronto
M3J 2P1

Mark & his crew finished complete Basement renovation, laundry setup on main-floor.

Major Work involved :-

->Co-ordination, Inspections & approval from the City during construction phases.

->Inspections & approval of plumbing, HVAC, fire, heating etc.

->Inspections from ESA for Electrical work.

->Installing drywall, electrical, plumbing, tiling, ductwork, flooring, insulation, upgrading electrical panel to 200 amp, pot lights, installing fire rated interior doors, laundry on main-floor & basement.

-> Installing interconnected smoke, fire & duct type alarm systems.

He addressed some of the issues which came after the completion of work. Considering my experience, I recommend him for the basement renovation project.

Santosh

It was a pleasure working with you on this challenging project. It's not easy taking over from another contractor but working with organized clients makes it so much easier.
I appreciate your kind words in this review.
Good luck
mark

stevecohen
stevecohen

Bathroom renovation

The bathroom was completely renovated, torn down and replaced from the drywall, floor, insulation, tub, and cabinets. The work was done in a timely manner, and the tile work in the tub/shower and on the floor is phenomenal. The Phoenix crew are professional and courteous. Highly recommended.

It was a pleasure to work with both yourself and Heather. You were organized and accommodating to our crew and we are so pleased you are happy with the final product.
many thanks

Bathroom renovation

Recently brought Mark on board to renovate my main and en-suite bathrooms. The work encompassed installing drywall, electrical, plumbing, tiling, implementing a new venting system and insulating the attic.
I am extremely pleased with the results! We encountered a few minor bumps along the way which is not uncommon when renovating, however Mark handled these issues seamlessly.
Mark and his crew were punctual, present everyday and the job was completed on time. Debris was removed and clean up performed as promised.
Any questions or concerns I had were promptly responded to.
Workmanship was first rate.
Thank you Mark for a job well done.

Judy
It was a pleasure working with you on these renovations.
I am glad to hear your experience with us was both a rewarding and pleasant one .
We try to make the renovation process as seamless as possible.
It helps us when we work with clients like yourself that are prepared, understanding and open to suggestions.

YOLANDA
YOLANDA
2 reviews Milton, ON

Master Bath new freestanding tub with heated floor

Mark Phoenix Contracting is almost half the price of what I was quoted for at Home Depot contractors.
Mark always arrived on time and leaves the area clean. He replaces our existing bath tub with freestanding and install new porcelain tiles with heated floor and install our new undermount sink and faucet and the TOTO toilet which we had some issues because the washlet I bought needs an electrical outlet and we already use our outlet for the heated floor. He advised me to return it because it’s an expensive toilet and it will be useless if we cannot use the washlet (bidet) but I will pay the restocking fee so I decided to keep it and I will need to hire him again when his electrician is available to install the electrical outlet for my washlet and towel warmer.
He also gave me some advice on how to lay out the floor tile and make sure I will make the right decision.
Our glass wall partition contractor arrives while they're doing their work and coordinate with them. He also made a cut on the baseboard so that we don't need to do it or the Glass company..
Communication is fast and always answers back right away either by email of phone.

Will hire him again for our basement project.
Thanks Mark and to your Team!

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure completing this project for you. Our business prides itself on quality workmanship and customer service.
It really makes the project run smoothly when the homeowners are fully prepared and involved from start to finish.
You guys were open to suggestions and very organised.
I am sure you will make many great memories in your new home

MH
MH
1 review Hamilton, ON

Shower installation

We were very happy with Mark's work. He removed our damaged shower stall and installed a new one. He was efficient and courteous and the new shower looks great.

I am glad you are happy with the finished product. we had a couple of challenges along the way but your satisfaction is utmost to our business .
I appreciate your business and flexibility on rhis project.
Thanks again

Robert \m
Robert \m

Egress window installation

Great service and always arrive at time promised. Small crew came and dug a 8 foot hole to connect to existing weeping tile in solid clay dirt, concrete guy came and cut new window hole, window guy installed new egress window, the clean up crew made sure all was back to normal.
Mark Phoenix contracting is reliable, professional and accurate with their quote. Highly recommend this company and will use them in future renovations.

Robert,
It was a pleasure completing this small but important renovation for you and the safety if your family.
Workung with clients that are prepared, invested in the process and understanding makes the project a lot smoother to operate.
Thanks
Mark Phoenix

More about Phoenix Contracting

Phoenix Contracting values that you have worked hard and want to know that their renovation is in good hands.
We have extensive experience in kitchen, bathroom and overall home renovations. We have done decks and more.
If you value a high level of communication partnered with a high standard of work then perhaps we should have a chat.
Call Mark and discover what could be possible.