The Furnace Room

Reviews for The Furnace Room

Kevin from Brampton
Kevin from Brampton

Air Conditioner

Ivanhoe came knocking on my door as he noticed we didn't have an air conditioner. He was very thorough and had extensive knowledge of the Carrier product line. I was a bit hesitant as I usually don't trust door to door salesman and I posed the question if I could visit his office/showroom. He was more than happy to share this information and I got to sit down with his manager in Concord. Just like Ivanhoe, Kevin was very knowledgeable.

When it came time to do the install they placed sheets to ensure they didn't make too much of a mess. They were very respectful and courteous throughout the entire process. Highly recommended!

Lorie in Scarborough
Lorie in Scarborough
8 reviews Scarborough, ON

Furnace (product & installation)

Installation was completed by two men in under 6 hours. Service men were friendly, thorough and efficient. Overall decent, no complaints. I've had the furnace installed for two months now and it's working fine.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Concord?