Butterfield Plumbing

Butterfield Plumbing
416 924 1331
Toronto
M3J2P1

This was my first time using Butterfield and I had a great experience. They came out to my house and gave me detailed quotes on several projects that I wanted to have repaired/updated. The plumber from Butterfield was very knowledgeable, friendly and explained everything very clearly.

I gave them the go ahead to repair a pipe under the porch and it was done quickly and professionally. He then took the time to show me the repair and answered any questions I had. All around great experience - highly recommended!