Maple Vac Centre

Mary in Brampton
Mary in Brampton
2 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Central Vac

We met this company at the Homeshow and were promised Customer Service + an amazing deal. They didn't show up on the date we had set for the installation and blamed the office for a 'mix up' then the owner Frank showed up with his son Michael after a couple of days (his son had sold us the vac @ the homeshow). They then told us that installation was not included in the price we paid at the homeshow & the vacpac for the kitchen was also not including. We ended up paying approx. $700 more than the original quoted price. We were stuck at that point and couldn't even cancel the order since they started the work and told us afterwards.

Oliana from Vaughan
Oliana from Vaughan

Central Vac Repair

I contacted Maple Vac because of all the Vaughan Citizen rewards they have won. They did not let me down. Frank came to my house in the morning, inspected my central vac system, took the canister with him and returned at 6pm that same day. He also serviced a separate Hoover vac I had. Both were returned and in excellent working order. Frank was so honest with us and gave us several options to cater to our budget. Thank you Maple Vac for your promptness, efficiency and honesty. I highly recommend Maple Vac to anyone looking to repair a broken vac.

rossana woodbridge
rossana woodbridge
17 reviews Woodbridge, ON

central vac system

I was very happy with Maple Vac.They were very efficient and did a great job! They were fast and very flexible with the installation date. It was great working with them!!

Vince in Maple
Vince in Maple
2 reviews Maple, ON

central vac purchase & installation

I'm happy, the wife's happy, what else can I say?
adding this review as a thank you for the great service and attention to detail this company has provided at competative rates and on time.
I was very particular on the installation and they had the patience and knowledge to get it done right.
Thanks again Maple Vac!