Foam It Spray Foam And Blown-In Insulation

Toronto ON M3J 2P1
HomeStars  >  Insulation in Toronto  >  Foam It Spray Foam And Blown-In Insulation

Reviews for Foam It Spray Foam And Blown-In Insulation

Level Q | Renovation & Design Inc.
Level Q | Renovation & Design Inc.
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Great Service!

This company is amazing. They have provided nothing but the best service for my contracting company. They are very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. You can expect them to bend over backwards to provide a outstanding service. Thanks for the great work over the years from Foam It!

Julia
Julia
2 reviews North York, ON

Insulation

This company is amazing! I highly recommend them! They are reliable, professional and friendly! They ensured to protect the house and put drop sheets down, were extremely careful and safe.

thomaxhaferi
thomaxhaferi

Duct work and basement

Clean and courteous, great group of skilled workers, they call to bring us coffee. 10 star crew

uwomom
uwomom
1 review , ON

Basement Insulation

communications was awesome. Left clean site had funny toys. Pleasant warm personalities. Servuce with a smile

the team had a great time at your cottage, thank you for your business

brobb
brobb

Bedroom and bathroom renovation.

I viewed this several test before they started, during install and after
They even vacuumed the room.

this project was clearly challenging and we got to every square inch, thank you for your business

John Z in Toronto
John Z in Toronto

Outstanding service on an incredibly tight time frame

We contacted Foamit.ca Inc for a recent basement renovation.

Jeremy, Mohammed and their team, delivered exactly as expected - we needed an air-tight seal with our upper (ground) floor apartment, and we wanted 4-6” of sound proof foam, before we installed Roxul and double wall dry-wall with green-glue.

Jeremy also noticed that we might take advantage of R-value spray foam insulation on our exterior walls and joist voids, since the exterior walls were open, something we hadn’t considered.

In an “incredible” tight time frame (<5-days), they turned out the job, and Mohammed even had to hand-carry material to the site - in order to do the job on-time, so we could keep “on schedule” with our kitchen delivery and installation.

Incredibly honest and well valued, this would be a company I could highly recommend, and would use in the future for any renovation that may arise.

thank you for your highly detailed review, you were definitely a pro active in the communication process texting us and keeping up to date at all hours, thank you for your business

Remo in Woodbridge
Remo in Woodbridge
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Custom Home

Recently used the team from Foam-It on a custom build in Toronto. The work was completed quickly, cleanly, and most importantly, it was done properly. No cutting corners with these guys. Thanks for the great work. We'll see you on the next project.

seanfazl76
seanfazl76

Spray foam of my cabana

The quality of work was superb! They were friendly, cleaned up after themselves, and really went all out to get all of the areas I needed. They even put some pink insulation in for the rafters leading outside and used that to spray foam against as I hadn't finished constructing my cabana. Jeremy was easy to work with and gave me an awesome quote that allowed me to use spray foam as opposed to other types of insulation. Will definitely use them again for my next project!

Steadfast C.
Steadfast C.

Numerous Spray Foam Installations

I have used Foam It for a number of renovation projects and have always been happy with their work. Jeremy is easy to deal with, offers fair pricing and delivers on time and on budget, which is very important in my line of work.

I would highly recommend you call Foam It for your spray foam needs.

Joe
Joe
1 review Roebuck, SC

Entire home Reno/ Addition

Fantastic job. Foam it won’t stop spraying until your satisfied. They do a good job of protecting everything during application. Very pleasant staff, good quality work and for a reasonable price.

Thanks again Foam it

More about Foam It Spray Foam And Blown-In Insulation

We are committed to providing affordable, healthy and energy efficient solutions that are environmentally friendly and permanent.

Foam It is an owner-operated Toronto based company doing our part to reduce the Nation's dependence on foreign energy, improve the indoor air quality in our community, and provide the most professional spray foam insulation services in the area.

We value our reputation as the GTA's premiere spray foam insulation installers. Let us put that reputation to work for you. Please call us for more information, or to schedule a 100% free estimate or consultation.