Rainforest Moving and Storage

Moving & Storage
Vancouver BC V5Y3C1
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Vancouver  >  Rainforest Moving and Storage
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Rainforest Moving and Storage

June in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

I recently had the task of choosing a moving company for our upcoming move. After having received three estimates I decided to go with James and his team at Rainforest Moving. Originally we had planned a move to storage as we were unable get a place due to the crazy real estate market. With three weeks left in our new home, we managed to get an offer accepted and no longer needed storage. This pushed our moving day and changed the dynamics of our move. James was easily able to adapt to the changes in dates and locations. On move day his team of 3 men, led by Alan, arrived on time all in uniform and introduced themselves. They placed floor runners throughout the house and wrapped everything. I cannot speak highly enough about how hard these men worked. They were able to take everything apart, move and re-assemble everything within the 8 hour estimate.

I will definitely use Rainforest Moving again, and will be recommending them to friends and colleagues.

Franz in North vancouver
5 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

We moved over 1000 square feet worth of furniture and household goods, plus some gardening tools and supplies from near UBC to Upper Lonsdale in North Vancouver.

It was a long day but James and his crew were up to the task and gave us perhaps the best move we've ever had - and we've moved quite a few times during the past 35 years.

I recommend them highly.