Carbon Computing

Reviews for Carbon Computing

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Fixed my Apple TV

After a software update our Apple TV tanked, displaying an error message and referring me to an Apple support page explaining how to restore it. I tried to do it myself, but being a senior citizen without a shred of computer savvy, I botched it and was totally at a loss. Fortunately we contacted Carbon Computing, who sent Gavin to our home. Professional, friendly and competent, Gavin solved the problem well within an hour, and provided help on other small matters as well. We've come to depend on Apple TV (we watch classical and jazz concerts from all over the world) and love having it working again. Thank you, Carbon, and thank you, Gavin!

Chris Pasalis in Toronto
Chris Pasalis in Toronto

Laptop repair

Simple repair on cd drive, I get it back and my hard drive blew. Took no responsibility for it..owner and staff are rude. I highly recommend you get your computer fixed somewhere else.

Jenny Choi in Toronto
Jenny Choi in Toronto

A one on one how to use IPAD2

The one on one was very personalized and a great value as most of my questions were answered and were of great help.
I find carbon computing to be a very customized place to find and buy anything Apple....they also call you if something that you orederd comes available, something you can't get at an Apple store. When you come in you reive A VERY WARM WELCOME AND THEY MAKE SURE YOUR VISIT as good as it gets. I would highly recommened the store if you like a community based feel and great service, personalized.