Elm Ridge Lighting And Interiors Inc.

Lighting
389 Barton St STONEY CREEK ON L8E1X6
HomeStars  >  Lighting in Stoney Creek  >  Elm Ridge Lighting And Interiors Inc.

Reviews for Elm Ridge Lighting And Interiors Inc.

Nicki M.
Nicki M.
4 reviews Grimsby, ON

Lighting

As an interior decorator, I have various lighting needs and the gals at Elm Ridge are always quick, efficient and great to work with. Their pricing is always the best I can find for custom lighting and it is my go to shop for satisfying my client's homes. StreamlineLiving

Renee Bethlehem in Hamilton
Renee Bethlehem in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Lighting fixtures for my home

I was lucky enough to stumble across this store 5 years ago and their prices and service are untouchable. I needed quite a few fixtures to update our home and when I started shopping around I quickly realized how expensive it was going to be. I had a list of what I wanted and someone suggested I try Elm Lighting . And oh boy, am I ever glad I did. They were able to order me everything I needed and their prices were far less then any of the stores I had previously been to. I saved at least $500 by shopping there and not only did I save a good deal of money but the customer service I received was terrific. The people who work there are incredible friendly and more then helpful. I highly recommend this store to anyone in need of lighting.