Taylor'd Shores Pool Specialists

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
ETOBICOKE ON M8X2Z8
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Etobicoke  >  Taylor'd Shores Pool Specialists

Reviews for Taylor'd Shores Pool Specialists

Taylor'd Shores Pool Specialists
905.630.3069
ETOBICOKE
M8X2Z8

Last September I went to my local pool store to order a safety cover for my swimming pool. I was given Taylor'd Shores phone number and told to call them to have my pool measured.

At first I was hesitant calling a sub-contractor but was assured by the sales staff that they were the best in the business at measuring pools.

I was quickly and pleasantly surprised - Incredible service, Within the 24 hours they had come to my home, measured my pool and emailed me a copy of the drawing.

The Safety Cover was installed 2 weeks later and was a perfect fit!

Highly recommended!

Tim from Mississauga
Tim from Mississauga

winter cover installation

I had a winter cover installed in late 2012. It looked good, but when I removed the cover in the spring, I discovered that one of the fasteners was missing. In its place was a broken drill bit, jammed into the concrete. I left more than a dozen messages throughout the spring and summer for them to come back and fix it, but I never got a reply. Terrible customer service.

Michael in Etobicoke
Michael in Etobicoke
3 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Pool Service

Chris and Shauna at Taylor'd Shores were excellent to work with. They measured a pool cover for us, installed the cover and helped with pool maintenance. They were reliable, friendly and knowledgeable. They were down to earth but focused and efficient - they even came out on the weekend to meet our hard to flex work schedules. A job well done. Definitely recommend.

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Etobicoke?