En-Ers Stucco

Stucco
Toronto ON M9M
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Toronto  >  En-Ers Stucco

Reviews for En-Ers Stucco

My house was renovated in 2012. Second floor exterior was done in stucco by BM Stucco. Right away, the stucco started to chip. BM Stucco was called back but did not complete the required repairs. There was major stucco failure in many of the stucco panels by 2016 and 2017. BM Stucco indicated that they would return to do the repairs. Never did. I called EN-ERS Stucco. They advised that the required backing had not been applied by BM Stucco resulting in the failure. EN-ERS did a fabulous job. Honest, courteous, professional. I would highly recommend EN-ERS Stucco, Engin and his team. Five stars Engin.

4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fatib is a very nice gentleman. He advised me to stucco just the front of the house. The job should take about 10 days. He did it in 9. I am very pleased with the finish. Very high quality work. I liked his workers. They worked very hard everyday. When they finished, they cleared the rubbish as promised.

tom in Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Great guys, very professional. Very knowledgeable. Good competitive quote. Came when they said they would. Did the job well and in the timeframe that they quoted. Could not recommend them more highly.

Have stucco-ed lots of expensive houses in this neighbourhood and well recommended by everyone.

More about En-Ers Stucco

The expert team at EN-ERS STUCCO INC has over 16 years of experience in creating stunning and lavish exterior surfaces for residential, commercial and industrial areas. We pride ourselves on the excellent customer service that we provide and we will always warranty all the works we undertake.