Twins Windows and Doors

RL in North York
RL in North York
1 review North York, ON

Front Exterior Door

I had originally contacted Mike at Twin Doors 9 months ago for a quote for our front entrance door replacement. He offered to come to the house to take provide us with a quote which he did. We finally decided to go with Mike recently and I called him to finalize everything as per the original quote he provided me. He said it would be best if he came again to re-measure the doorway which I agreed to. He came by but instead of finalizing the original quote gave us a completely different custom order solution with different pricing. The new option seemed to work better in relation to our entrance way, so we agreed and signed the order and gave him a $300 deposit. Everything was done very quickly and it was only after he left that we started to have questions about the order and the pricing. I called him the next business day and asked him to put the order on hold and not to deposit the cheque. He said he had already deposited the cheque and not to worry if I decided to cancel the order, he would refund me the whole amount. He was also to get back to me the next day regarding the pricing which I was questioning.
Mike called back a few days later and offered me a new lower price for the door. But by this time I had too many doubts and asked him to put the order on hold and to return the deposit. This was when things changed and he became extremely rude and refused to return the full deposit saying I had wasted his time, mileage on his car, so he would only return $200 of the full deposit.
I would warn anyone who chooses to deal with him to be aware and that this is not an ethical company to deal with and if things go wrong it can get extremely unpleasant.

Nacny D. in North york
Nacny D. in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

Window and door replacement

Twins was recommended by a neighbour. We had all the windows and a sliding door replaced in our home. The price was good, the windows were good quality, they were installed on time and we were very pleased with the service. We would recommend this company.

JB from Toronto
JB from Toronto

Replacement of all windows in house

Mark is a great guy to work with and he really knows what he is doing.

I already had the windows and Twins installed them all for me. We had about 12 windows that had be removed and replaced with new ones and capped.

They did all the work in one day and even cleaned up after themselves.

They did a nice job capping too. I can't believe the difference of how little noise we hear from the street and how the temperature holds constant in the house with new windows.

I would recommend Twins anytime.