Alpha Roofing Canada Corp.

Toronto ON M1E 3W1
Alpha Roofing Canada Corp.

Reviews for Alpha Roofing Canada Corp.

rascom1
rascom1

New shingled roof

Showed up on schedule, quickly and efficiently removed old shingles. I needed some sheathing replaced, ( I knew this prior to hiring Alpha) they assessed, brought in the new sheathing and extra labour to have the roof finished ASAP. Did a great job cleaning up. All said and done within 4-5 hours. Impressed to say the least. It was t a difficult shingle job, it nonetheless that were quick, the crew was courteous, they did exactly what they promised, no surprises. Awesome job.

Roof Replacement

The owner Alan, responded immediately to my request for an estimate. We arranged to meet the same day. Unlike sevetal others who had given us a quote, Alan made a thorough inspection of our roof.
We needed four layers of shingles removed, three new vents installed, plus the roofs of two sheds replaced. The quote Akan gave us was very competitive.
When I contacted Alan for an estimate, he Alan the owner responded almost immediately to my request for an estimate. He was very thorough in his inspection and recommended removal of 4 layers of shingles, installation of 3 new vents and shingle replacement. His crew were respectful and professional, and cleaned up our property and that of a neighbour when notified of shingles there. I highly recommend their work

bialo
bialo

Replace Roof Shingles

I am very pleased with the services provided by Alpha Roofing to replace all the shingles on my house. The estimator (Candice) came quickly after my initial phone call. She left quite a few brochures and pamphlets showing me how the process works. She then waited for days for my decision while I obtained 2 more quotes.
The workers were very diligent. They additionally installed 2 roof vents which I had purchased myself for the upstairs bathroom fans. As a bonus, they replaced the shingles on my backyard garden shed. Afterwards, the clean up of my yard was thorough.

Sherri in Oshawa
Sherri in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Roof tile

We got them four years ago to do our entire roof shingled. Our house is located near a major road and very windy more so when it storms so losing a few tiles after a few years is not a surprise. And when I called to have some work done they promptly replied and was done within 24 hours after I contacted them. Very nice, and cleaned after work was done. I recommend them and always understand your contract and company guarantee agreement of what it covers.

Thanks so much Sherri! Appreciate for your good comment!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Mafeking, Scarborough

Had my roof done today that was leaking and a major concern by Alpha Roofing. Alan and his team of 9 workers were on time, worked quickly and. cleaned up afterwards. Alan was great to work with explained every detail. I told him where the problem areas were and he assured me that extra care was done so that I would have piece of mind when I sleep at night. Keep in touch Alan for further recommendations in the neighborhood.

We are glad you like our service! Appreciate for your support and recommendation!!

G in Mississauga
G in Mississauga

Small patch job

I had a section of roof aging more quickly and needing to be replaced. Jimmy quoted me as an "add-on" to my neighbor's full-roof job. The team worked quickly and installed an extra roof vent for me at the same time.

rcosta99
rcosta99

New roof and eavestrough.

Great pricing, quality speedy workmanship, and a grrat job cleaning up. Candice's help went above and beyond, adding a very friendly yet professional touch. Always ready to answer questions, and put your mind at ease. I would be quick to recommend Candice and the Alpha team to anyone.

John Z
John Z

New roof shingles/vents.

Got new roof shingles and vents done by them. They were very professional, came with 6 guys and did a great job quite quickly. They cleaned up the debris like nothing even happened. Great company, would recommend highly. Pricing was very competitive, especially if interested in specific upgrades.

Rachel
Rachel
1 review Scarborough, ON

roof replacement

Very professional and quick work. Their information booklets really helped us understand the different parts of roofing and which was the best choice for us.

s.khan
s.khan
1 review Pickering, ON

Roof replacement

They upgraded and replaced our 15 year old roof with new 3D shingle technology. They were professional, well priced and did a fantastic job in 1 day!! I highly recommend - speak with Candace for booking, she is awesome.

More about Alpha Roofing Canada Corp.

Welcome

ALPHA ROOFING CANADA CORP. has been servicing the GTA neighborhood since 2000. We specialize in all kinds of residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional new roof installations and repairs.

For your protection, mandatory safety and periodical workshop style training sessions are received by all company employees in order to maintain our best performance at all times. We are fully compliant with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) regulations. We are proudly Canadian and use made-in-Canada brands such as IKO wherever possible. All of our employees maintain the highest standards of craftsmanship in completing every project. The best solution and price is offered for every customer on each job, based on the request and needs. Our powerful construction network can also provide the same quality workmanship on many other home improvements to meet one's satisfactions, while saving money and time for our customers .

Our knowledgeable and well trained staff are fully responsible for your business and home. It is the key to success for our business to ensure a pleasant experience for each customer.