Alpha Roofing Canada Corp.

Toronto ON M1E 3W1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Thornhill  >  Alpha Roofing Canada Corp.

Reviews for Alpha Roofing Canada Corp.

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto

New roof

I am extremely happy with Alpha Roofing. Their customer service was excellent.
I had one concern and instead of just phoning me, Jimy came too my house immediately. Jimy was very patient with me, explaining my concern with pictures.
Also, I asked for an inexpensive two piece eaves trough, Alpha went the extra mile and at no additional cost, installed a one piece eaves. Thank you so much.
I would refer Alpha to my family and friends.
Sincerely, Sharon in Pickering

syedjhunu
syedjhunu

They did good job. I am satisfied there's job.i am happy with the whatever they did.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Stay away from this irresponsible company

Had the shingles replaced a few months ago only to find out a few days ago that they reattached the antenna they had to remove to install the new shingles with ROOFING NAILS instead of screws. The antenna ripped out of the roof causing damage to a tree and almost fell over. Alpha is denying ever touching the antenna even though their shingles are directly below it and are taking no action to rectify the situation even though i have shown them picture evidence. An outside company charged $400 to winch the antenna back into place and secure it. It has cost me a lot of time and $$$ to fix what they screwed up. Do yourselves a favor and avoid these people.

Pat
Pat

installation of new roof

Had a new roof installed in the Spring/Summer of 2017. Workers arrived at the designated time. Work completed in a most satisfactory and professional manner. When the job was completed, the clean up was phenomenal. My back yard was even cleaner than before the job started. I was very impressed with this company and recommended them to my friends and family.

Beverley Golden from Vaughan
Beverley Golden from Vaughan

Exceptional Customer Service and Work

When I found out I needed a new roof, I contacted several companies to get information and quotes. I found a quote from Alpha Roofing that Candice had left me in the past and contacted her. Candice is the main reason I ended up choosing Alpha Roofing. Her care and concern were evident, as she came back several times with samples and to personally address all my concerns and answer all my questions. She was very sensitive to what was important to me and the team who installed the roof were very respectful of my property. They completed the roof in one day and they did an exceptional cleanup. I trust that if I have any concerns in the future about the roof, Candice and the company will be there to address them. I highly recommend working with Candice and Alpha Roofing when you need a new roof.

aldrin_b
aldrin_b

On time and on schedule. His team are very fast. efficient and easy to approach. Highly recommended.

Fujino
Fujino

new roofing

Even tho there were several delays because of rain , when they came they were on time as promised and finished the job in one day. The workers only took one break and that was for lunch. I asked for some extra things to be done besides the roofing, they did it at no charge. I hope if any problems in the future they will be prompt to make any repairs if there is.

Mark.C
Mark.C

New roof

just had my roof redone and was very impressed with the entire operation. From beginning to the end, cleaning up the site and inspecting the end job. Very professional. I am very pleased with everything and would definitely recommend them.

Roofing replacement

Alpha team came in on time and were efficient.....4 guys tore down the roof and replaced within a span of 8 hours. Roof looks great and clean up was good! More importantly, Sandy (sales person) has committed that if there is any problem in the future, he / his team will come and fix. My high score is also based on this commitment.

More about Alpha Roofing Canada Corp.

Welcome

ALPHA ROOFING CANADA CORP. has been servicing the GTA neighborhood since 2000. We specialize in all kinds of residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional new roof installations and repairs.

For your protection, mandatory safety and periodical workshop style training sessions are received by all company employees in order to maintain our best performance at all times. We are fully compliant with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) regulations. We are proudly Canadian and use made-in-Canada brands such as IKO wherever possible. All of our employees maintain the highest standards of craftsmanship in completing every project. The best solution and price is offered for every customer on each job, based on the request and needs. Our powerful construction network can also provide the same quality workmanship on many other home improvements to meet one's satisfactions, while saving money and time for our customers .

Our knowledgeable and well trained staff are fully responsible for your business and home. It is the key to success for our business to ensure a pleasant experience for each customer.