HardFlex

Reviews for HardFlex

Jeannie Dwhytie from Etobicoke
Jeannie Dwhytie from Etobicoke

Repair to kitchen resin sink insert in Corian Counter

We developed cracks/leaks in our double kitchen sink which is inserted into a 30 year old Corian countertop. Replacement of the sink would have turned into a complete kitchen makeover. Andrei was able to come up with a repair plan to sand, refill cracks. Amazed with the job that his competent employee,Alex did! Thanks Hardflex!

Hi Jeannie, thank you for writing a review! I am glad we could help you.
Regards, Andrei

Simon Miller in Oakville
Simon Miller in Oakville

Great price, great materials, fast turnaround

I called them in to assess the damage to my Corian countertop. I was hoping to get it repaired, but they were honest and told me it wouldn't look good. I didn't have an extra piece of counter, I had multiple cracks and the cracks were not in any straight lines. I then asked them to quote a new countertop. I compared this to 2 other quotes and this was the best option for me in terms of price, confidence and ability to quickly install. Happy to refer them to anyone.

Hi Simon,

Thanks for writing a review!
It was a pleasure to have a business with you.

Andrea in Mississauga
Andrea in Mississauga

Countertop

I had countertops installed months ago. Andrei and his team provided excellent service.
Andrei was available to come to my home with samples at a date and time that worked for me. And after installation he was available for any questions.
His install team were very polite and respectful of my home and space. They confirmed before proceeding with anything, to ensure it was the way i wanted it.

I am very happy with the countertop itself. It looks great and cost me much less then a hard stone.

I can't recall the exact amount of the counter top now, but I know i loved the price.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for writing a review.
If you need our help in the future do not hesitate to contact us again.

Fabio in Toronto
Fabio in Toronto
1 review London, ON

LG HI-MACS Kitchen Counter install + Waterfall

Andrei and his team were excellent from the beginning to the end. Met Andrei in shop who showed me the products and processes in making my countertop. Made a home visit within a few days of that initial meeting to make a template. Within a week I had my custom countertop installed. Whole process took less than 2 weeks and at a fraction of the cost from everywhere else in town (I live in London, Ont). Would highly recommend! Solid surface Countertops are the way to go. TRUST ANDREI AND HIS TEAM FOR THE BEST SOLID SURFACE COUNTERTOPS IN ALL OF ONTARIO!

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for writing a review.
I'm glad to have customers like you!

Andrei

Randy  in Toronto
Randy in Toronto

Office Kitchen

We did a new Mini- Office Kitchen with Corian countertop and full Corian Backsplash, recessed sink, for a carefree and clean look. Tough measurement on the backsplash piece but done perfectly. Overall less expensive than a Big Box quote and faster turnaround.

Hi Randy,

Thanks for writing a review.
And thank you for your business.

John Carter from Toronto
John Carter from Toronto

Renovation of Corian Sinks

Andrei did an excellent job of refinishing our Corian kitchen sinks. They now look like new although they are almost a quarter of a century old. He came when he said he would, worked quickly, and left the place clean and tidy.

Hi John,

Thanks for writing a review.
Would be glad to have a business with you again.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Replacement

I was recommended this company by a friend. I am extremely satisfied, they were attentive, professional, and punctual. Their craftsmanship and attention to detail are phenomenal. The installation was very quick and clean, would recommend this company to anyone in the future. The pricing was very reasonable.

Hi,

All the best!

Karen  from Mississauga
Karen from Mississauga

Countertop Repair

I had a great experience with this company. A young man by the name of Peter gave my corian countertop a facelift after being used for a period of 12 years. It was scratched and dull. Within 2 hours it was brand new. It looks beautiful! More importantly was the integrity of Peter. He charged me a fee which I thought was acceptable, left my home and returned 15 minutes later to say he had over-charged me by error. He returned $75.00 and apologized for his mistake. Needless to say I was very grateful for the honesty. Thanks for a great job!

Paulette from Mississauga
Paulette from Mississauga

Kitchen counters

After recently painting our kitchen cupboards it left our laminate counters looking shabby. We chose the company 'Hard Flex' to come in and give us brand new LG Hausy counter tops.
Now our kitchen looks new.
The price was very reasonable.
Andrei was Professional, Punctual, Personable, Neat and Tidy.
Thanks Andrei for a job well done!
P&D.

Maria from Toronto
Maria from Toronto

Kitchen countertop installation

I hired Hardflex company on February, 2012. I can say they provide a good quality work, good choice of countertops (showing many samples). They are experienced professionals. Recommend the company. Prices are very competitive.

More about HardFlex

Corian Countertop for Kitchen and Bathroom counter top in Toronto and GTA. Corian, Solid surface countertop - design, fabrication, installation and repairing. A lot of experience. We will provide you ideas for design, hundred of colors and visual textures to match your kitchen or bathroom decor. 15 years warranty!