Hard Flex

Reviews for Hard Flex

Herb Benson from Oakville
Herb Benson from Oakville

Perfect

I called Andrrei, he arrived, gave me a verbal quote to re-finish our 15 year old Corian countertop, it had been done twice in the past. I write his price on the back of his bus. card, called him a few days later we set up a time. his associate Alex arrived, ON TIME he was clean , quite and congenial. The finish job was like a new countertop, my wife was absolutely surprised as top how good it looked.
Not much more to say , great job fair price and a happy wife.

Thank you for your feedback!

Another Corian countertop

Small followup project to previous kitchen renovation ... bathroom countertop in Corian Antarctica. We tried a DIY solution first, then ripped it out and called Andrei. Same comments as before ... very professional, reasonable prices, no fuss installation and great results for this custom countertop and backsplash that was a tight fit. This was quoted, fabricated and installed in about a week. Recommend highly!

Thank you for writing a review!

Isobel in Brampton
Isobel in Brampton

20 year old counter restored to new

Saw the Homestars reviews and decided to get Hardflex to sand and polish my 20yr old island and breakfast bar. The results are nothing short of amazing. Alex is a true professional.Excellent price by the hour. Thanks!

Thank you for posting a review! It's allays great to know we could help

Corian kitchen countertop

We are very happy with the great job Hardflex did on our kitchen countertops. Andrei and his team were a pleasure to deal with throughout. Great communication, quick turnaround time, professional installation, reasonable prices, did what they promised when they said they would. We originally wanted a material choice that Andrei steered us away from, that would not have looked good on our L-shaped, dual-height countertop. Quite pleased with the results and the countertop has held up well. Thank you!

Thank you for posting a review! All the best!

Jeannie Dwhytie from Etobicoke
Jeannie Dwhytie from Etobicoke

Repair to kitchen resin sink insert in Corian Counter

We developed cracks/leaks in our double kitchen sink which is inserted into a 30 year old Corian countertop. Replacement of the sink would have turned into a complete kitchen makeover. Andrei was able to come up with a repair plan to sand, refill cracks. Amazed with the job that his competent employee,Alex did! Thanks Hardflex!

Hi Jeannie, thank you for writing a review! I am glad we could help you.
Regards, Andrei

Simon Miller in Oakville
Simon Miller in Oakville

Great price, great materials, fast turnaround

I called them in to assess the damage to my Corian countertop. I was hoping to get it repaired, but they were honest and told me it wouldn't look good. I didn't have an extra piece of counter, I had multiple cracks and the cracks were not in any straight lines. I then asked them to quote a new countertop. I compared this to 2 other quotes and this was the best option for me in terms of price, confidence and ability to quickly install. Happy to refer them to anyone.

Hi Simon,

Thanks for writing a review!
It was a pleasure to have a business with you.

Andrea in Mississauga
Andrea in Mississauga

Countertop

I had countertops installed months ago. Andrei and his team provided excellent service.
Andrei was available to come to my home with samples at a date and time that worked for me. And after installation he was available for any questions.
His install team were very polite and respectful of my home and space. They confirmed before proceeding with anything, to ensure it was the way i wanted it.

I am very happy with the countertop itself. It looks great and cost me much less then a hard stone.

I can't recall the exact amount of the counter top now, but I know i loved the price.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for writing a review.
If you need our help in the future do not hesitate to contact us again.

Fabio in Toronto
Fabio in Toronto
1 review London, ON

LG HI-MACS Kitchen Counter install + Waterfall

Andrei and his team were excellent from the beginning to the end. Met Andrei in shop who showed me the products and processes in making my countertop. Made a home visit within a few days of that initial meeting to make a template. Within a week I had my custom countertop installed. Whole process took less than 2 weeks and at a fraction of the cost from everywhere else in town (I live in London, Ont). Would highly recommend! Solid surface Countertops are the way to go. TRUST ANDREI AND HIS TEAM FOR THE BEST SOLID SURFACE COUNTERTOPS IN ALL OF ONTARIO!

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for writing a review.
I'm glad to have customers like you!

Andrei

Randy  in Toronto
Randy in Toronto

Office Kitchen

We did a new Mini- Office Kitchen with Corian countertop and full Corian Backsplash, recessed sink, for a carefree and clean look. Tough measurement on the backsplash piece but done perfectly. Overall less expensive than a Big Box quote and faster turnaround.

Hi Randy,

Thanks for writing a review.
And thank you for your business.

John Carter from Toronto
John Carter from Toronto

Renovation of Corian Sinks

Andrei did an excellent job of refinishing our Corian kitchen sinks. They now look like new although they are almost a quarter of a century old. He came when he said he would, worked quickly, and left the place clean and tidy.

Hi John,

Thanks for writing a review.
Would be glad to have a business with you again.

More about Hard Flex

Corian Countertop for Kitchen and Bathroom counter top in Toronto and GTA. Corian, Solid surface countertop - design, fabrication, installation and repairing. A lot of experience. We will provide you ideas for design, hundred of colors and visual textures to match your kitchen or bathroom decor. 15 years warranty!
Looking for Countertops pros in Etobicoke?