Rocket Robin Delivery

Review for Rocket Robin Delivery

Bee from Toronto
Bee from Toronto

furniture delivery

The furniture store where I was buying a sofa didn't include delivery so they arranged a delivery company for me with a reasonable cost. I was living in a condo so I had to book the elevator. The delivery guys arrived late but it was fortunate that no other resident has booked the elevator right after my scheduled time slot. They handled the furniture with care and were very helpful in moving it to where I wanted it to be. Good customer service but it could have been better if they could call ahead when running late.